StarTech, a leading manufacturer of hard-to-find connectivity parts has announced the release of a rugged new 7-Port USB 3.0 Hub (ST7300USBM), which enables users to add multiple external USB 3.0 connection ports to a PC, server or thin client located within server rooms or industrial operating environments. The industrial-grade hub can be mounted to a wall or DIN rail, and features 350W surge protection on each port as well as a solid metal chassis designed to withstand harsh conditions.
"This addition to our extensive USB 3.0 Hub product line provides more USB 3.0 connectivity and flexibility to areas that require the most modern device connectivity" said Carey Cline, Senior Product Manager for StarTech.com's Industrial I/O product line. "The hub not only delivers the convenient option of wall or DIN rail mounted installation, but also an impact-resistant metal casing that is durable enough for industrial applications."
Features of the ST7300USBM Industrial USB 3.0 Hub include:
- Solid metal chassis
- Built-on wall mount brackets
- Optional DIN Rail Mounting kit
- 350W surge protection per port
- Includes 2-wire terminal block for 7 to 40V DC power input for high power devices
RRP for StarTech.com's new 7-Port USB 3.0 Hub (ST7300USBM) is £ 116.99 GBP excl. VAT in the UK. The hub is available for purchase from leading technology resellers including Insight, Amazon.co.uk and Dabs and is also distributed by Enta, Ingram Micro and Micro-P.
Additional information on this product can be found here.
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Mini is super-small, powerful
- Sony to launch two new Xperia flagship devices this year
- MSI has the first graphics card with a USB Type-C port
- The Nokia 3310 finally goes on sale
- MSI confirms GTX 1080 Ti LIGHTNING Z for Computex 2017
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017