StarTech, a leading manufacturer of hard-to-find connectivity parts has announced the release of a rugged new 7-Port USB 3.0 Hub (ST7300USBM), which enables users to add multiple external USB 3.0 connection ports to a PC, server or thin client located within server rooms or industrial operating environments. The industrial-grade hub can be mounted to a wall or DIN rail, and features 350W surge protection on each port as well as a solid metal chassis designed to withstand harsh conditions.
"This addition to our extensive USB 3.0 Hub product line provides more USB 3.0 connectivity and flexibility to areas that require the most modern device connectivity" said Carey Cline, Senior Product Manager for StarTech.com's Industrial I/O product line. "The hub not only delivers the convenient option of wall or DIN rail mounted installation, but also an impact-resistant metal casing that is durable enough for industrial applications."
Features of the ST7300USBM Industrial USB 3.0 Hub include:
- Solid metal chassis
- Built-on wall mount brackets
- Optional DIN Rail Mounting kit
- 350W surge protection per port
- Includes 2-wire terminal block for 7 to 40V DC power input for high power devices
RRP for StarTech.com's new 7-Port USB 3.0 Hub (ST7300USBM) is £ 116.99 GBP excl. VAT in the UK. The hub is available for purchase from leading technology resellers including Insight, Amazon.co.uk and Dabs and is also distributed by Enta, Ingram Micro and Micro-P.
Additional information on this product can be found here.
Latest News Posts
- LG confirms $1.75 billion investment in flexible OLED displays
- $299 Xbox One S bundled with free copy of Halo 5, launches Aug 23
- Burnout creators begin work on new driving game with VR support
- Jon Rettinger: Apple is 'boring', 'stopped innovating years ago'
- Carpool Karaoke fan? Yeah, Apple signs 16 episodes for Apple Music
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio