StarTech, a leading manufacturer of hard-to-find connectivity parts has announced the release of a rugged new 7-Port USB 3.0 Hub (ST7300USBM), which enables users to add multiple external USB 3.0 connection ports to a PC, server or thin client located within server rooms or industrial operating environments. The industrial-grade hub can be mounted to a wall or DIN rail, and features 350W surge protection on each port as well as a solid metal chassis designed to withstand harsh conditions.
"This addition to our extensive USB 3.0 Hub product line provides more USB 3.0 connectivity and flexibility to areas that require the most modern device connectivity" said Carey Cline, Senior Product Manager for StarTech.com's Industrial I/O product line. "The hub not only delivers the convenient option of wall or DIN rail mounted installation, but also an impact-resistant metal casing that is durable enough for industrial applications."
Features of the ST7300USBM Industrial USB 3.0 Hub include:
- Solid metal chassis
- Built-on wall mount brackets
- Optional DIN Rail Mounting kit
- 350W surge protection per port
- Includes 2-wire terminal block for 7 to 40V DC power input for high power devices
RRP for StarTech.com's new 7-Port USB 3.0 Hub (ST7300USBM) is £ 116.99 GBP excl. VAT in the UK. The hub is available for purchase from leading technology resellers including Insight, Amazon.co.uk and Dabs and is also distributed by Enta, Ingram Micro and Micro-P.
Additional information on this product can be found here.
Latest News Posts
- Gmail for Android updates with new 'All Inboxes' option
- Want to win a Heroes of the Storm key? Enter now!
- $10,000 spent on the Apple Watch gets you private 1-hour appointments
- 1966 'Batman' animated revival with Adam West and Burt Ward underway
- FDA has not been overly aggressive with Apple Watch regulation
- Supermicro C7X99-OCE (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- PC-06S vs PC-06SX?
- Intel Server R2208WT2YS System Review
- booting from SM951
- GIGABYTE BRIX BXi7H-5500 Ultra Compact Mini PC Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi