StarTech, a leading manufacturer of hard-to-find connectivity parts has announced the release of a rugged new 7-Port USB 3.0 Hub (ST7300USBM), which enables users to add multiple external USB 3.0 connection ports to a PC, server or thin client located within server rooms or industrial operating environments. The industrial-grade hub can be mounted to a wall or DIN rail, and features 350W surge protection on each port as well as a solid metal chassis designed to withstand harsh conditions.
"This addition to our extensive USB 3.0 Hub product line provides more USB 3.0 connectivity and flexibility to areas that require the most modern device connectivity" said Carey Cline, Senior Product Manager for StarTech.com's Industrial I/O product line. "The hub not only delivers the convenient option of wall or DIN rail mounted installation, but also an impact-resistant metal casing that is durable enough for industrial applications."
Features of the ST7300USBM Industrial USB 3.0 Hub include:
- Solid metal chassis
- Built-on wall mount brackets
- Optional DIN Rail Mounting kit
- 350W surge protection per port
- Includes 2-wire terminal block for 7 to 40V DC power input for high power devices
RRP for StarTech.com's new 7-Port USB 3.0 Hub (ST7300USBM) is £ 116.99 GBP excl. VAT in the UK. The hub is available for purchase from leading technology resellers including Insight, Amazon.co.uk and Dabs and is also distributed by Enta, Ingram Micro and Micro-P.
Additional information on this product can be found here.
Latest News Posts
- Is this the most cute watercooling component you've ever seen?
- Aussie telco Telstra signs up Ikea and 7-11 owners in cloud deal
- Facebook fugitive troll finds himself in prison
- Bethesda announces Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for May 5, 2015
- See Samuel L. Jackson kick ass as POTUS in 'Big Game'
- Asrock Extreme3 x99 / Xonar DX Soundcard Problem
- Noontec Zoro II HD Foldable Headphones Review
- AC Power
- MSI X99S-MPower (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 - F5c BIOS
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams