Colorado Springs, CO, January 15, 2013 - Storage industry innovator X-IO Technologies today announced ISE Station XL, the newest member of its ISE Station X family of data storage solutions. Available now, the second generation ISE Station XL is a pre-configured storage solution that offers 1 petabyte (1024 terabytes) of capacity and delivers over 1 million input/output operations per second (IOPS) in a dense, energy-efficient package. ISE Station XL accelerates enterprise applications and provides unmatched price/performance-all with the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) in the industry.
Designed for datacenter operators and cloud-based service providers who need both high performance and high capacity, ISE Station XL provides built-in support for major virtualization engines from Citrix, VMware, and Microsoft, removing SAN controller bottlenecks and complexity from large-scale virtualization architectures. ISE Station XL consumes only 34.56 square feet (3.21 square meters) of floor space and 28 kilowatts of energy, while producing a heat load of only 95,536 BTUs and offering the lowest power and cooling requirements in the industry.
Fully compatible with today's leading operating systems and hypervisors, the innovative design of the ISE Station XL makes it easily expandable, beyond 1 petabyte, when needed. Housed in just four 44U racks, the ISE Station XL addresses the needs of enterprise customers with its superior ease of management, low support costs and X-IO's unique five-year hardware warranty.
X-IO CTO Steve Sicola called the release of the ISE Station XL the next logical step in the evolution of X-IO large-scale storage offerings. Sicola stated, "Since storage is the single most significant component of the cost of deployment in large-scale datacenter environments and cloud services, we are tuning the ISE Station product line to focus on reducing that cost-of-deployment significantly-at minimum, by a third-while guaranteeing capacity and performance-at-scale."
Latest News Posts
- Choose a side in our 'Captain America' Blu-ray giveaway
- UK retailer offers HTC Vive headset on monthly payments
- PS4 Slim supports 5GHz 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Rovio developing 'Angry Birds Movie' sequel
- KFC denies leak of 11 secret herbs and spices recipe
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 not posting - error 69, 72, ......
- Memory Slot Issue - Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac
- Asrock EP2C602-4L/D16 memory question?
- were is the 1394 label
- GB's z170x G7's audio compared to G1's
- HyperX introduces new ALLOY gaming keyboard
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop