Colorado Springs, CO, January 15, 2013 - Storage industry innovator X-IO Technologies today announced ISE Station XL, the newest member of its ISE Station X family of data storage solutions. Available now, the second generation ISE Station XL is a pre-configured storage solution that offers 1 petabyte (1024 terabytes) of capacity and delivers over 1 million input/output operations per second (IOPS) in a dense, energy-efficient package. ISE Station XL accelerates enterprise applications and provides unmatched price/performance-all with the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) in the industry.
Designed for datacenter operators and cloud-based service providers who need both high performance and high capacity, ISE Station XL provides built-in support for major virtualization engines from Citrix, VMware, and Microsoft, removing SAN controller bottlenecks and complexity from large-scale virtualization architectures. ISE Station XL consumes only 34.56 square feet (3.21 square meters) of floor space and 28 kilowatts of energy, while producing a heat load of only 95,536 BTUs and offering the lowest power and cooling requirements in the industry.
Fully compatible with today's leading operating systems and hypervisors, the innovative design of the ISE Station XL makes it easily expandable, beyond 1 petabyte, when needed. Housed in just four 44U racks, the ISE Station XL addresses the needs of enterprise customers with its superior ease of management, low support costs and X-IO's unique five-year hardware warranty.
X-IO CTO Steve Sicola called the release of the ISE Station XL the next logical step in the evolution of X-IO large-scale storage offerings. Sicola stated, "Since storage is the single most significant component of the cost of deployment in large-scale datacenter environments and cloud services, we are tuning the ISE Station product line to focus on reducing that cost-of-deployment significantly-at minimum, by a third-while guaranteeing capacity and performance-at-scale."
Latest News Posts
- SSDs aren't used for storage according to the CEO of Seagate
- EVGA teases its new X99 Micro2 mATX motherboard with USB 3.1 Type-C
- Over 14 million people installed Windows 10 in the first 24 hours
- Cardiac microchip able to offer patients warning to heart problems
- Chinese launching chaotic number of attacks against US infrastructure
- Z77 motherboards missing Windows 10 drivers?
- GA-Z77X-UD4H F3a Modified BIOS Possible Issue
- Buffalo MiniStation Extreme NFC 1TB External HDD Review
- P67A-UD4-B3 Windows 10
- On Z97 Anniversary: No networking devices supported by Windows 10?
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis