Colorado Springs, CO, January 15, 2013 - Storage industry innovator X-IO Technologies today announced ISE Station XL, the newest member of its ISE Station X family of data storage solutions. Available now, the second generation ISE Station XL is a pre-configured storage solution that offers 1 petabyte (1024 terabytes) of capacity and delivers over 1 million input/output operations per second (IOPS) in a dense, energy-efficient package. ISE Station XL accelerates enterprise applications and provides unmatched price/performance-all with the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) in the industry.
Designed for datacenter operators and cloud-based service providers who need both high performance and high capacity, ISE Station XL provides built-in support for major virtualization engines from Citrix, VMware, and Microsoft, removing SAN controller bottlenecks and complexity from large-scale virtualization architectures. ISE Station XL consumes only 34.56 square feet (3.21 square meters) of floor space and 28 kilowatts of energy, while producing a heat load of only 95,536 BTUs and offering the lowest power and cooling requirements in the industry.
Fully compatible with today's leading operating systems and hypervisors, the innovative design of the ISE Station XL makes it easily expandable, beyond 1 petabyte, when needed. Housed in just four 44U racks, the ISE Station XL addresses the needs of enterprise customers with its superior ease of management, low support costs and X-IO's unique five-year hardware warranty.
X-IO CTO Steve Sicola called the release of the ISE Station XL the next logical step in the evolution of X-IO large-scale storage offerings. Sicola stated, "Since storage is the single most significant component of the cost of deployment in large-scale datacenter environments and cloud services, we are tuning the ISE Station product line to focus on reducing that cost-of-deployment significantly-at minimum, by a third-while guaranteeing capacity and performance-at-scale."
Latest News Posts
- 5G spec: 20Gbps down, 1 million devices per square km
- SpeedTree 8 to be shown at GDC 2017 on Amazon Lumberyard
- Oculus Rift, Gear VR could be ripped off the market soon
- Intel rocked to its Core over Ryzen, price drops begin
- Corsair's Lighting Node Pro: taking control of your LEDs
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand
- Introducing LG XPower2 with high capacity battery designed for demanding users
- Enjoy incredible performance of AMD RYZEN with BIOSTAR X370GT5 motherboard
- COLORFUL introduces iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G Advanced video card
- Team Group introduces its fastest SSD for gamers with T-FORCE CARDEA M.2 SSD