Colorado Springs, CO, January 15, 2013 - Storage industry innovator X-IO Technologies today announced ISE Station XL, the newest member of its ISE Station X family of data storage solutions. Available now, the second generation ISE Station XL is a pre-configured storage solution that offers 1 petabyte (1024 terabytes) of capacity and delivers over 1 million input/output operations per second (IOPS) in a dense, energy-efficient package. ISE Station XL accelerates enterprise applications and provides unmatched price/performance-all with the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) in the industry.
Designed for datacenter operators and cloud-based service providers who need both high performance and high capacity, ISE Station XL provides built-in support for major virtualization engines from Citrix, VMware, and Microsoft, removing SAN controller bottlenecks and complexity from large-scale virtualization architectures. ISE Station XL consumes only 34.56 square feet (3.21 square meters) of floor space and 28 kilowatts of energy, while producing a heat load of only 95,536 BTUs and offering the lowest power and cooling requirements in the industry.
Fully compatible with today's leading operating systems and hypervisors, the innovative design of the ISE Station XL makes it easily expandable, beyond 1 petabyte, when needed. Housed in just four 44U racks, the ISE Station XL addresses the needs of enterprise customers with its superior ease of management, low support costs and X-IO's unique five-year hardware warranty.
X-IO CTO Steve Sicola called the release of the ISE Station XL the next logical step in the evolution of X-IO large-scale storage offerings. Sicola stated, "Since storage is the single most significant component of the cost of deployment in large-scale datacenter environments and cloud services, we are tuning the ISE Station product line to focus on reducing that cost-of-deployment significantly-at minimum, by a third-while guaranteeing capacity and performance-at-scale."
Latest News Posts
- Doom update makes it feel more like the original
- Overwatch Competitive Mode launching today
- Amazon says you can have an Oculus Rift by tomorrow
- Get a killer domain name for your tech business
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 rumors begin, on the eve of the Radeon RX 480
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Deleted driver software
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines