-- GIGABYTE Unveils All-new 55nm GeForce GTX285 Graphics Accelerator --
-- Ascend the throne of single-GPU card --
Taipei Taiwan, January 15, 2009 - GIGABYTE, a global leading IT brand, today launched their next generation graphics card, the GV-N285-1GH-B. Equipped with NVIDIA's latest 55nm GTX 285 graphics processor and 1GB/512-bit high-speed GDDR3 video memory, the GIGABYTE GV-N285-1GH-B supports NVIDIA® CUDA general purpose parallel computing architecture and PhysX Technology, delivering real-time physics in games and offering all-new experiences that enables gaming characters with complex, Jointed geometries for more life-like motion and interaction. In addition, the GV-N285-1GH-B incorporates PureVideo® HD Technology, ensuring every media playback always being precise, vivid and lifelike.
Adopting NVIDIA's PhysX Technology, the GV-N285-1GH-B enables a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience. In addition to providing a completely unique gaming experience, it is also compliant with CUDA (Compute Unified Device Architecture) Technology, unlocking the power of the processor core of the GeForce GTX 285 to accelerate the most demanding system tasks such as video and audio processing and physics simulations, oil and gas exploration, product design, medical imaging and scientific research. The GV-N285-1GH-B allows every user to utilize free CUDA software development tools to solve problems in a variety of professional and home applications, liberating your imagination via your own personal desktop supercomuter.
Integrated with industry leading 3-way NVIDIA SLI Technology, the GV-N285-1GH-B offers amazing performance scaling by implementing 3-way AFR (Alternate Frame Rendering) for the world's fastest gaming solution under Windows Vista with solid, state-of-the-art drivers.Furthermore, with support for three GPUs in an SLI-Certified motherboard, you can get up to 2.8X performance increase over a single GPU. With DirectX® 10 support, the GV-N285-1GH-B is able to deliver the most realistic gaming effects and lets users take full advantage of all the advanced features Microsoft® Windows Vista Premium, including the full Aero Interface. Also, with PureVideo HD technology, GIGABYTE GeForce GTX285 graphics card boasts its superb video quality with minimal CPU usage and low power consumption, and comes bundled with free DVI to HDMI dongle for the connection with your flat panel LCD TV, providing best vision in game to conquer others.
Thanks to 55nm manufacturing process and green power design concept, the GIGABYTE GV-N285-1GH-B delivers lower power consumption but higher performance. GIGABYTE graphics products are also 100% RoHS compliant, from manufacturing to on the store shelves, GIGABYTE promises greener computing solutions with better power efficiency for the World. For more details of GIGABYTE GV-N285-1GH-B, please visit the GIGABYTE VGA website: http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/VGA/Default.aspx
Latest News Posts
- No Man's Sky VR would be a 'really good fit', says creator
- Guillermo del Toro teases Silent Hills successor
- Leaked 1666: Amsterdam gameplay footage is darkly enchanting
- Doom's ultra nightmare mode is so hard id Software can't beat it
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare officially trademarked by Activision
- Corsair K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched