We are proud to announce that as of January 1 2013, EK Water Blocks will be joining the HWBOT force as partner. EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium computer water cooling gear manufacturer, founded in 1999 by Edvard Konig, is determined to excel in a niche market of performance upgrades for computers. With continuous research and development, EKWB has established a portfolio of products for water cooling. Quality and breathtaking design on the technological edge is the philosophy.
HWBOT, main office located in Belgium, is a dynamic team of international hardware fanatics as well as internationally recognized overclockers, dedicated to gathering specifications and benchmark performance results of computer hardware as well as serving a non-stop overclocking competition platform for amateur and die-hard overclockers. One can use HWBOT to compare processor or graphics card specifications, to compare the performance of different products using the HWBOT Hardware comparator which gives people a more balanced view on the overclocking capabilities as well as the performance of hardware in comparison to one-man based reviews.
EK Water Blocks support will make HWBOT financially viable and enable them to continue promoting overclocking and supporting its communities. With EK Water Blocks's support, HWBOT have found extra motivation to make the site as pleasant as possible for the overclocking community!
Latest News Posts
- US government wasting plenty of money on drones, with little oversight
- Facebook teases the Oculus Rift for later this year
- More than 20 universities join Open Source Virtual Reality movement
- YouTube begins experimenting with 4K 60FPS video playback
- Toshiba announce 48-layer 128Gbit 3D NAND, samples begin shipping
- KLevv Genuine 2666MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- X99 USB3.0 boot loop / general USB issues (Gaming 7 WIFI)
- 970 pro3+ crazy temps
- Using two different ram kits together
- Sentey Lumenata Pro Gamer Series Mouse Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi