We are proud to announce that as of January 1 2013, EK Water Blocks will be joining the HWBOT force as partner. EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium computer water cooling gear manufacturer, founded in 1999 by Edvard Konig, is determined to excel in a niche market of performance upgrades for computers. With continuous research and development, EKWB has established a portfolio of products for water cooling. Quality and breathtaking design on the technological edge is the philosophy.
HWBOT, main office located in Belgium, is a dynamic team of international hardware fanatics as well as internationally recognized overclockers, dedicated to gathering specifications and benchmark performance results of computer hardware as well as serving a non-stop overclocking competition platform for amateur and die-hard overclockers. One can use HWBOT to compare processor or graphics card specifications, to compare the performance of different products using the HWBOT Hardware comparator which gives people a more balanced view on the overclocking capabilities as well as the performance of hardware in comparison to one-man based reviews.
EK Water Blocks support will make HWBOT financially viable and enable them to continue promoting overclocking and supporting its communities. With EK Water Blocks's support, HWBOT have found extra motivation to make the site as pleasant as possible for the overclocking community!
Latest News Posts
- PS3 exclusives coming to PC via PlayStation Now
- No Man's Sky sales fall by a massive 81% in the UK
- Fans recreate Overwatch Plays of the Game in real life
- NVIDIA's GP100 die shot teases Pascal, NVLink and HBM2
- Massachusetts first state to tax Uber, Lyft
- MSI GeForce GTX 1060 Gaming X 6G Graphics Card Review
- asrock z97 extreme4 issue
- ASUSTOR AS6208T Eight-Bay SMB NAS Review
- GA-Z170X-Ultra Gaming and Intel 750 400GB SSD on the U.2 port, high CPU usage in windows at idle.
- Z170X-Gaming 7 , Front panel headers only working at 2.0
- Sony in-car audio takes the driver's seat with smartphone connectivity
- Cherry announces the MC 4000 precision gaming mouse
- GIGABYTE releases GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards with 3GB memory
- Sharkoon announces the DG7000-G Mid-tower Chassis
- Inno3D unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 3GB video cards