Foremay, Inc., a leader of technology innovation in solid state drives and one of the world's Top SSD OEMs, today announced its 2 TB SSD drives with a standard 2.5" SATA interface and a thickness of 9.5 mm. The 2 TB SSD drives are offered in Foremay's SC199 (for mission-critical applications) and TC166 (for terminal computing) product families. Users can opt for either industrial or commercial grade to suit their specific application. Foremay's 2 TB drive is the largest SSD in the world today in standard 2.5" SATA form factor.
"By leveraging Foremay's patent pending technologies, we are proud to deliver the world's first 2 TB SSD in standard 2.5" SATA form factor," said Jack Winters , Foremay's CTO and co-founder. "We hope our high reliability 2 TB SSD drives can help create more design freedom and storage space for both mission-critical and enterprise applications."
In additional to integrated flash management technologies such as Self-Monitoring Analysis and Reporting Technology (S.M.A.R.T. ), Advanced Power Management (APM) and advanced error correction algorithm, Foremay's 2 TB SSD drive also provides optional features such as fast erase, military secure erase methods, hardware based encryption and conformal coating.
Both the 2 TB SSD and 1 TB SSD in 2.5" SATA form factors are in production now, offered at both industrial and commercial operating temperatures.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6's 'compelling' story will focus on Master Chief
- AMD Radeon RX Vega bundled with Quake Champions
- Nintendo won't be at E3 2017
- AI to replace over 50% of ALL jobs in the next 10 years
- Acer Predator X27 gaming monitor: 4K, 144Hz, HDR, G-Sync
- Cutting LED-Strips - LED50RGB-2
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives