Foremay, Inc., a leader of technology innovation in solid state drives and one of the world's Top SSD OEMs, today announced its 2 TB SSD drives with a standard 2.5" SATA interface and a thickness of 9.5 mm. The 2 TB SSD drives are offered in Foremay's SC199 (for mission-critical applications) and TC166 (for terminal computing) product families. Users can opt for either industrial or commercial grade to suit their specific application. Foremay's 2 TB drive is the largest SSD in the world today in standard 2.5" SATA form factor.
"By leveraging Foremay's patent pending technologies, we are proud to deliver the world's first 2 TB SSD in standard 2.5" SATA form factor," said Jack Winters , Foremay's CTO and co-founder. "We hope our high reliability 2 TB SSD drives can help create more design freedom and storage space for both mission-critical and enterprise applications."
In additional to integrated flash management technologies such as Self-Monitoring Analysis and Reporting Technology (S.M.A.R.T. ), Advanced Power Management (APM) and advanced error correction algorithm, Foremay's 2 TB SSD drive also provides optional features such as fast erase, military secure erase methods, hardware based encryption and conformal coating.
Both the 2 TB SSD and 1 TB SSD in 2.5" SATA form factors are in production now, offered at both industrial and commercial operating temperatures.
Latest News Posts
- The ESEA $200,000 CS:GO finals are on now
- Thermaltake Australia flies down modder for watercooling series
- NASA says private space efforts to reach Mars will need support
- TSMC aiming for 10nm production next year, followed by 7nm in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't use Battlelog, has offline singleplayer
- ASUS Laptop keyboard question
- TOSHIBA HDWC130XK3J1 not recognizedon 3.0 usb port
- E3C224-V4L not available anywhere?
- Drives showing incorrect free space after installing 32GB of memory
- Memtest sometimes pass, sometimes dont.
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives