BitFenix Design Lab, January 15, 2012 - With overwhelming response from the community, users have requested greater personalization for their BitFenix cases and accessories. Today, BitFenix is pleased to announce the Prodigy Window Accessory and Alchemy Mixed Cable Series.
Prodigy Window Side Panel Accessory
Displaying a clear, non-obstructive acrylic, the Prodigy Side Panel Window Accessory is a hassle free option to obtain a clear view of your full sized video card. Without any clips or tacky mounting mechanisms in sight, your Prodigy Black or Prodigy White can maintain its sleek design while having no
compromises to the hardware inside.
Custom individual sleeving is a great way to add flare and cleanliness to a computer. But without the right tools, it can be very time consuming and messy. BitFenix Alchemy Cables proved to be a modder's favorite when it comes to shrinkless and flexible cables. Featuring our ultra-dense NanoSleeve™
braiding in an alternating pattern of colors, Alchemy Mixed Cables make customizing and color coordinating your system an incredibly simple affair.
Both the Prodigy Side Panel Window Accessory and Alchemy Mixed Cables will be available at the middle of February.
For more information on other BitFenix products and new releases, please visit http://
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon RX Vega reference card spotted
- Motorola announces its flagship priced at $800
- Huawei to launch Honor Note 9 with Infinity Display
- Sharp to launch new high-end TV brand in US
- Musk says Zuckerberg has limited understanding of AI
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology