BitFenix Design Lab, January 15, 2012 - With overwhelming response from the community, users have requested greater personalization for their BitFenix cases and accessories. Today, BitFenix is pleased to announce the Prodigy Window Accessory and Alchemy Mixed Cable Series.
Prodigy Window Side Panel Accessory
Displaying a clear, non-obstructive acrylic, the Prodigy Side Panel Window Accessory is a hassle free option to obtain a clear view of your full sized video card. Without any clips or tacky mounting mechanisms in sight, your Prodigy Black or Prodigy White can maintain its sleek design while having no
compromises to the hardware inside.
Custom individual sleeving is a great way to add flare and cleanliness to a computer. But without the right tools, it can be very time consuming and messy. BitFenix Alchemy Cables proved to be a modder's favorite when it comes to shrinkless and flexible cables. Featuring our ultra-dense NanoSleeve™
braiding in an alternating pattern of colors, Alchemy Mixed Cables make customizing and color coordinating your system an incredibly simple affair.
Both the Prodigy Side Panel Window Accessory and Alchemy Mixed Cables will be available at the middle of February.
For more information on other BitFenix products and new releases, please visit http://
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy 15 almost had VR support
- VR will slowly trickle to mainstream market, says Oculus founder
- Samsung offers iPhone users $200 if they switch to a new Galaxy phone
- CryEngine 3 used for interior rendering demo, and it looks amazing
- iPhone 6S to feature upgraded 4K-capable rear-facing camera, and more
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20