Elevate above the ordinary; iBUYPOWER is proud to be ushering in a new era of PC gaming lifestyle. Announcing a revolutionary new gaming experience: the Revolt. Designed to combat the stale black and beige box image of desktop PCs, the Revolt combines radical chassis design and re-engineered internal components to create the most exciting PC gaming experience in existence.
"We didn't look to the industry for inspiration when we were developing Revolt. What we looked for was the burning question of, what would we like to have on our own desks? We wanted to shake up the industry and make something beautiful. This is what Revolt is," said Darren Su, Co-Founder and VP of iBUYPOWER.
The Revolt is designed from the ground up to be the system you want to show off. Despite its unassuming size, there's nothing unassuming about it. Exclusively powered by the latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics and the fastest Intel CPUs available, Revolt propels effortlessly through the most demanding games.
"iBUYPOWER is a leader in system innovation and we are thrilled to see our GeForce GPUs used in a truly unique gaming product like iBUYPOWER's Revolt," said Scott Herkelman, general manager of the GeForce business unit at NVIDIA."
Key advancements in system design include liquid cooling, compact and efficient power supply, advance component support and layout.
Designing from the ground up was just the beginning. The Revolt introduces a radically new overall design, focusing on both jaw dropping design on its exterior and interior. As sleek and clean as it is on the exterior, Revolt is equally well designed on the interior. iBUYPOWER throws out the old, and brings forward an integrated lighting system and aggressive chassis design to add an edge to the most hardened PC gaming bunkers. The Revolt's atmospheric lighting system is customizable in color and in mode, so gamers will have a blast integrating it into their lifestyle.
Efficient cooling design. True to iBUYPOWER's gaming and enthusiast roots, Revolt was designed with overclocking as a key design spec. The Revolt's cooling profile remains superior to many full-size desktops, thanks to a highly efficient design - all key performance components are cooled through specific airflow channels. The chassis structure also minimizes noise generation from excess fans common in standard gaming desktops. To maximize CPU overclocking ability, Revolt is liquid cooled with a full-size 140 mm radiator.
Elevate to a truly custom system. The Revolt demonstrates improvements beyond a custom chassis and layout. While still fitting most standardized components for future user upgrades, the Revolt includes a number of customized internal components designed to maximize usability, stability, and overclockability. The mini-iTX motherboard and internal peripherals are specially designed to enhance the functionality of the system, with user-installable upgrades and overclocking features.
Power up. The Revolt is powered internally through a redesigned server-class power supply. This server-based approach puts efficiency, reliability, and true power output at the forefront, opposing the cost-cutting and relabeling common in many consumer power supplies. The Revolt's power supply is made with advanced materials to enhance efficiency thereby reducing heat output and improving its cooling characteristics.
The Revolt is available for pre-order and will be shipping in February 2013.
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront confirmed to run at 60FPS on both Xbox One, PS4
- Qualcomm has made $9.2 billion in royalties from Samsung over 4 years
- 'Star Wars: Battlefront' in-game trailer released
- First 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' trailer is here!
- Hacker group from China has launched coordinated attacks for a decade
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- Strontium Nitro iDrive 64GB iOS Flash Drive Review
- My new cpu only shows 1 core in bios and 2 in windows but its a quad core
- InWin D-Frame Mini Mini-ITX Tower Chassis Review
- iClever IC-BTH01 Bluetooth Stereo Headset Review
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives