Other World Computing (OWC) a leading zero emissions Mac and PC technology company, announced today the Mercury Viper Solid State Drive, the next generation of high performance OWC Mercury brand SSDs. Designed for professional users and gamers who require uncompromised workflow performance, Mercury Viper is the industry's fastest 3.5 inch 6G Solid State Drive with speeds that nearly eclipse the fastest internal data interface - SATA 3.0 6Gb/s - offered in today's Mac and PC computers.
OWC will highlight the Mercury Viper along with its broad line of award-winning SSDs in its booth #5812 in the LVCC North Hall during the Consumer Electronics Show (CES), which begins Tuesday in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Capacities for Any Need
In addition to offering data rate performance up to 600 MB/s, the Mercury Viper is available in capacities from 240 GB to a massive 2 TB (1920 GB) to handle any user's data storage needs. Pricing and shipping dates for the Mercury Viper SSD models will be announced in the next sixty days.
"The introduction of the Mercury Viper spotlights OWC's continued leadership role in the evolution of Solid State Drives," said Larry O'Connor, Founder and CEO, Other World Computing. "Offering up to 600 MB/s speed and capacity up to 2.0 TB, Viper truly is a performance beast that will more than satisfy the most demanding Mac and PC user who seeks nothing but the best."
Latest News Posts
- These Corsair K65 RGB keyboard replacement keycaps are amazing
- North Korean's exposed to the world through smuggled media devices
- Aussie underdog CS:GO team Vox Eminor loses a player
- Jackman to play X-men's Wolverine just once more
- Russia announces plans to create new space station with NASA, others
- X99 G1 Wifi - Updated BIOS and can't get Intel RST to work
- Chappie (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Z87M-D3H BIOS-mod to run all cores at 3.9ghz for i7-4770(non-k)
- Machine won't turn on - Need help Please
- Battlefield Hardline Xbox One Game Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi