Galaxy to launch the globe's first 55nm non-reference GTX260+
Hong Kong 6th January , 2009 - Tire 1 Add in Card Manufacturer of NVIDIA Graphics Products - GALAXY Microsystems, today, proudly announce to launch the globe's first 55nm non-reference GTX260+. As the first non-reference 55nm GeForce GTX 260+, it has shared the same PCB design with reference GTX 260, It was based on a 55nm G200-300-B2 GPU with 216 shader processors and comes with a core clock speed of 625 MHz(overclocked) and 896 MB of Sumsumg DDR3 memory clocked at 2100 MHz(overclocked), 1350MHz for the shaders.
The card has two six-pin power connectors. Both are required for operation.
GALAXY GTX260+ as the first top non-reference product for sure included exclusive Xtreme Tuner software that it is easy for hardcore DIYer to Overclock , monitor and flash BIOS etc. The card also provides dual-link DVI+HDMI+TV-OUT which supports HDMI output of nature.
Currently, there is no information on the pricing of the card .
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy 15 isn't completely open-world
- Nintendo admits it has to communicate better with the NX
- Open-source Piton CPU can scale into million-core system
- Steam allows No Man's Sky refunds regardless of playtime
- Halo 5 Forge needs 16GB of RAM for 4K at 60FPS on the PC
- GB's z170x G7's audio compared to G1's
- Overwatch Eichenwalde Map Preview
- 1833MHz memory in Asus PU551LA
- New Build - About to Press BUY
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Performance Analysis
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller