Galaxy to launch the globe's first 55nm non-reference GTX260+
Hong Kong 6th January , 2009 - Tire 1 Add in Card Manufacturer of NVIDIA Graphics Products - GALAXY Microsystems, today, proudly announce to launch the globe's first 55nm non-reference GTX260+. As the first non-reference 55nm GeForce GTX 260+, it has shared the same PCB design with reference GTX 260, It was based on a 55nm G200-300-B2 GPU with 216 shader processors and comes with a core clock speed of 625 MHz(overclocked) and 896 MB of Sumsumg DDR3 memory clocked at 2100 MHz(overclocked), 1350MHz for the shaders.
The card has two six-pin power connectors. Both are required for operation.
GALAXY GTX260+ as the first top non-reference product for sure included exclusive Xtreme Tuner software that it is easy for hardcore DIYer to Overclock , monitor and flash BIOS etc. The card also provides dual-link DVI+HDMI+TV-OUT which supports HDMI output of nature.
Currently, there is no information on the pricing of the card .
Latest News Posts
- Commodore 64 still running auto shop after 25 years
- Get this $100 programmable gaming keyboard for just $55
- Apple's next-gen MacBook Pro expected mid-October
- Xbox Scorpio's true 4K res won't be easy for developers
- NVIDIA shows off 4K 60FPS footage of Titanfall 2 on PC
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now