Galaxy to launch the globe's first 55nm non-reference GTX260+
Hong Kong 6th January , 2009 - Tire 1 Add in Card Manufacturer of NVIDIA Graphics Products - GALAXY Microsystems, today, proudly announce to launch the globe's first 55nm non-reference GTX260+. As the first non-reference 55nm GeForce GTX 260+, it has shared the same PCB design with reference GTX 260, It was based on a 55nm G200-300-B2 GPU with 216 shader processors and comes with a core clock speed of 625 MHz(overclocked) and 896 MB of Sumsumg DDR3 memory clocked at 2100 MHz(overclocked), 1350MHz for the shaders.
The card has two six-pin power connectors. Both are required for operation.
GALAXY GTX260+ as the first top non-reference product for sure included exclusive Xtreme Tuner software that it is easy for hardcore DIYer to Overclock , monitor and flash BIOS etc. The card also provides dual-link DVI+HDMI+TV-OUT which supports HDMI output of nature.
Currently, there is no information on the pricing of the card .
Latest News Posts
- Sony announces 'the thinnest 4K LCD TV' at just 4.9mm thick
- Facebook's News Feed will soon feature 360-degree spherical videos
- Apple's new iPhone rumored to feature next-gen camera technology
- Russia teases new trans-Siberian highway from New York to London
- Intel veteran leaves the chip maker after 33 years
- Using two different ram kits together
- Sentey Lumenata Pro Gamer Series Mouse Review
- Potentially Different - No video On Startup Issue
- Z77 Extreme6 - SATA3_A2 works but eSATA3 does not
- AsRock FM2A88X Ext6+ onboard DVI+HDMI problem
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi