Galaxy to launch the globe's first 55nm non-reference GTX260+
Hong Kong 6th January , 2009 - Tire 1 Add in Card Manufacturer of NVIDIA Graphics Products - GALAXY Microsystems, today, proudly announce to launch the globe's first 55nm non-reference GTX260+. As the first non-reference 55nm GeForce GTX 260+, it has shared the same PCB design with reference GTX 260, It was based on a 55nm G200-300-B2 GPU with 216 shader processors and comes with a core clock speed of 625 MHz(overclocked) and 896 MB of Sumsumg DDR3 memory clocked at 2100 MHz(overclocked), 1350MHz for the shaders.
The card has two six-pin power connectors. Both are required for operation.
GALAXY GTX260+ as the first top non-reference product for sure included exclusive Xtreme Tuner software that it is easy for hardcore DIYer to Overclock , monitor and flash BIOS etc. The card also provides dual-link DVI+HDMI+TV-OUT which supports HDMI output of nature.
Currently, there is no information on the pricing of the card .
Latest News Posts
- The Division to feature 100-player 'Dark Zones', PvP, and so much more
- Game on for our 'Hunger Games: Mockingay' Blu-ray Giveaway
- Google hit AI breakthrough that could be huge for self-driving cars
- SanDisk unveils huge 200GB microSD card for Android devices
- Concern in rising number of tax-related scams and cybercrime
- Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 Intel 82579V Gbit LAN Firmware Update Guide
- Dummy put Wrong processor in 1333-d667
- Underappreciated gaming accessories and over-hyped marketing terms
- asrock p67 transformer mobo & overclocking i5 750
- overclocking guide
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop