Galaxy to launch the globe's first 55nm non-reference GTX260+
Hong Kong 6th January , 2009 - Tire 1 Add in Card Manufacturer of NVIDIA Graphics Products - GALAXY Microsystems, today, proudly announce to launch the globe's first 55nm non-reference GTX260+. As the first non-reference 55nm GeForce GTX 260+, it has shared the same PCB design with reference GTX 260, It was based on a 55nm G200-300-B2 GPU with 216 shader processors and comes with a core clock speed of 625 MHz(overclocked) and 896 MB of Sumsumg DDR3 memory clocked at 2100 MHz(overclocked), 1350MHz for the shaders.
The card has two six-pin power connectors. Both are required for operation.
GALAXY GTX260+ as the first top non-reference product for sure included exclusive Xtreme Tuner software that it is easy for hardcore DIYer to Overclock , monitor and flash BIOS etc. The card also provides dual-link DVI+HDMI+TV-OUT which supports HDMI output of nature.
Currently, there is no information on the pricing of the card .
Latest News Posts
- Here's everything we know about Ghost Recon Wildlands
- New map, competitive ranking system arrive for Insurgency
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition