TP-LINK, a global provider of networking products, today announced its new N600 Universal Wireless Dual Band Entertainment Adapter with 4 ports, the TL-WA3164EA designed to bring all of your home or office's Internet-enabled devices into the world of wireless. With N600 dual band speeds of 300 Mbps at 2.4 GHz and an additional 300 Mbps at 5 GHz, those devices in your home that previously required running Ethernet cables around furniture, through walls and doorways can now be connected to your network wireless, without the risk of degrading performance.
With a total of four Gigabit LAN ports, you have ample space and bandwidth to connect Internet-enabled TVs, Set-top boxes, games consoles, DVD and media players directly to your Wi-Fi network and get rid of all of the cable-clutter currently burdening your living room. The TL-WA3164EA is also universally compatible with all Internet-enabled devices, so if it has an Ethernet port, you can make it wireless in a flash.
With domain name-based login, the adapter also does away with complicated setups and allows you to easily access your device and control your connected devices' wireless settings simply by typing in an easy-to-remember URL.
TP-LINK's N600 Universal Wireless Dual Band Entertainment Adapter will be shown at CES from January 8-11, 2013 Las Vegas Convention Center South Hall 4-Upper Level, Booth 36212.
Estimated Product Availability: Q2 2013
- Universally compatible - works with any device with an Ethernet port
- 300 Mbps wireless speed over the 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz bands, ideal for smooth HD video and music streaming and online gaming
- Connect Ethernet-enabled devices (TVs and Game Consoles) to your existing home network and the Internet
- Works seamlessly with all 802.11b/g/n devices
- Easy wireless security encryption at a push of the WPS button
- Supports domain name-based login, (http://tplinkadapter.net) for a simpler setup experience
- CD-less installation
Latest News Posts
- Swedish CS:GO pro Fifflaren is keeping busy - joins American team
- ESL announce $100,000 EVOLVE Xbox One competition
- UberX gets unbanned from Portland, now with a new $1 Safe Rides Fee
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III should be due on November 6, 2015
- The latest screenshots of The Witcher 3 tease impressive visuals
- XMP Memory
- Syllable G700 Noise Reduction Hi-Fi Bluetooth Headphones Review
- G1.Sniper M3 - No "Windows Boot Manager".
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- Seven World Top Casemodders Go Head to Head at the "2015 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational"
- GIGABYTE Hosts X99 CHAMPION CHALLENGE on HWBOT.org. Tweak your GIGABYTE X99 Systems for Big Cash Prizes
- Acer Reveals New Back-To-School Product Range at the Inaugural "next@acer" Event in New York
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!