TP-LINK, a global provider of networking products, today announced its new N600 Universal Wireless Dual Band Entertainment Adapter with 4 ports, the TL-WA3164EA designed to bring all of your home or office's Internet-enabled devices into the world of wireless. With N600 dual band speeds of 300 Mbps at 2.4 GHz and an additional 300 Mbps at 5 GHz, those devices in your home that previously required running Ethernet cables around furniture, through walls and doorways can now be connected to your network wireless, without the risk of degrading performance.
With a total of four Gigabit LAN ports, you have ample space and bandwidth to connect Internet-enabled TVs, Set-top boxes, games consoles, DVD and media players directly to your Wi-Fi network and get rid of all of the cable-clutter currently burdening your living room. The TL-WA3164EA is also universally compatible with all Internet-enabled devices, so if it has an Ethernet port, you can make it wireless in a flash.
With domain name-based login, the adapter also does away with complicated setups and allows you to easily access your device and control your connected devices' wireless settings simply by typing in an easy-to-remember URL.
TP-LINK's N600 Universal Wireless Dual Band Entertainment Adapter will be shown at CES from January 8-11, 2013 Las Vegas Convention Center South Hall 4-Upper Level, Booth 36212.
Estimated Product Availability: Q2 2013
- Universally compatible - works with any device with an Ethernet port
- 300 Mbps wireless speed over the 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz bands, ideal for smooth HD video and music streaming and online gaming
- Connect Ethernet-enabled devices (TVs and Game Consoles) to your existing home network and the Internet
- Works seamlessly with all 802.11b/g/n devices
- Easy wireless security encryption at a push of the WPS button
- Supports domain name-based login, (http://tplinkadapter.net) for a simpler setup experience
- CD-less installation
Latest News Posts
- Verizon wants to be well prepared for the ongoing IoT evolution
- PC manufacturers could receive Microsoft Windows 10 starting in July
- The Google Gmail email service tops 900 million global users
- IDC: PC sales dropping ahead of Windows 10, as competition tightens
- EUROCOM boasts NVIDIA Quadro graphics, 32GB RAM, M.2 SSDs and more
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award
- Lenovo Sets Vision for Future Ecosystem of Connected Devices at Global Tech World Conference
- Lian Li to Showcase Two Updated Desk Chassis Models At COMPUTEX 2015
- G.SKILL DDR4 Memory Achieves Fastest Air-Cooling Record at 4062MHz with ASRock X99M Killer/3.1 Motherboard
- OCZ to Unveil New TLC-based Trion 100 SATA Client SSDs and Z-Drive 6300 NVMe Add-In-Card for Enterprise Customers at Computex 2015