NZXT has built the Phantom series cases to be aspired by gamers through it's clean modern aesthetics and the highly convenient functionality. Today we introduce the NZXT Phantom 630, the latest in the family which brings cutting edge features in a next generation design including Interchangeable fully-modular HDD cases, pivoting fan mount and a single 30-watt controller with four high endurance fans included. The chassis can fit up to an XL-ATX motherboard on a smart split-level motherboard tray allowing for incredibly neat cable management. USB 3.0/2.0 along with an integrated card reader, illuminated I/O panel and dust filter also complete the case.
With the unmistakable appearance, the NZXT 630 High Performance Modular Full Tower Chassis keeps the timeless, striking visuals as previous series of the case with a next generation design. The chassis is crafted out of steel and plastic in 3 popular colours - Matte black, White and Gunmetal.
The Phantom 630 is designed to fully satisfy the demands of those who take computing seriously. The grand size of the case enables users to fit up to an XL-ATX motherboard on a smart split-level motherboard tray which allows the user to mount dual SSDs securely and have incredibly neat cable management. The Fully modular internal drive bays allows you to customise the Phantom 630's internal layout to suite your needs giving the space required for more extreme cooling. The case enables the user to install simultaneous support for a 3x120 radiator, a 2x120 radiator and all hard drive bays. As always with a premium gaming chassis, cooling is key, with space for up to 10 cooling fans the case has a great airflow for any users meaning a higher performing computer. An Integrated high-power 30-watt single-channel fan controller gives you the flexibility over your cooling and the control to change how your fans operate.
The Phantom 630 features everything you would expect from a Phantom series chassis such as multiple USB 3.0, 2.0 and an integrated SD card reader along with illuminated rear I/O ports. Easily removable dust filters, which are very much needed to protect the users components and ensure a cleaner system.
The cases will be available for pre-order from the 8th January 2013 on http://www.overclockers.co.uk starting from 159.95 pounds.
Latest News Posts
- Windows 10 will cost $119 after free upgrade expires
- Hacker uncovers Vine source code, Twitter pays him $10,080
- Nexus, Android One phones updated with spam caller protection
- Run Windows natively on Mac and Linux without the hassle
- American Crime Story will stream exclusively on Netflix
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio