Bergen, Norway and Miami, FL - January 8, 2013 - CUPP Computing, AS (CUPP) , a leader in dual mode processing and security technology for PC and mobile applications, announced today that it will demonstrate its new version of hybrid computing technology running exclusively on gaming systems from ORIGIN PC at CES 2013. In its demo suite at the Hilton-Elara, CUPP will be showcasing a new PT1.6 ARM-based module running seamlessly on ORIGIN PC's EON11-S laptops.
"The combination of CUPP's patented hybrid processing technology, along with a powerful and flexible system such as the ORIGIN EON11-S, provides an excellent demonstration of compelling user experience, with superior battery life, and ability to run both Android and Windows seamlessly on a single system,"said ArtSwift, CUPP's CEO. "In addition, having CUPP's dedicated low power processor module in the system will enable new features such as always-on end point security for mobile devices," continued Swift.
"We are thrilled and delighted that CUPP chose our EON11-S to power their latest and innovative technology demos." said Kevin Wasielewski, ORIGIN PC CEO and co-founder. "The addition of CUPP's low power modules inside our award winning EON laptops could provide a whole new dimension to customers, which is the type of innovation we are proud to deliver." said Kevin Wasielewski.
In its CES suite, CUPP will also be demonstrating its GateKeeper hardware (ARM) based end point protection technology which was acquired by CUPP from former Yoggie Security Systems of Israel. The low power Gatekeeper technology enables defense in depth on mobile devices for uncompromised device and network security that has been missing in the mobile segment. CUPP expects to announce new versions of Gatekeeper later this year.
Latest News Posts
- Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet reaches Australia, available right now
- Six people busted for using Lizard Squad's custom DDoS tool
- Square Enix improvised Final Fantasy 7's development, says Nomura
- Ashley Madison growing, including almost 90K women last week
- Square Enix: Final Fantasy XV will launch to gamers sometime in 2016
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20