Bergen, Norway and Miami, FL - January 8, 2013 - CUPP Computing, AS (CUPP) , a leader in dual mode processing and security technology for PC and mobile applications, announced today that it will demonstrate its new version of hybrid computing technology running exclusively on gaming systems from ORIGIN PC at CES 2013. In its demo suite at the Hilton-Elara, CUPP will be showcasing a new PT1.6 ARM-based module running seamlessly on ORIGIN PC's EON11-S laptops.
"The combination of CUPP's patented hybrid processing technology, along with a powerful and flexible system such as the ORIGIN EON11-S, provides an excellent demonstration of compelling user experience, with superior battery life, and ability to run both Android and Windows seamlessly on a single system,"said ArtSwift, CUPP's CEO. "In addition, having CUPP's dedicated low power processor module in the system will enable new features such as always-on end point security for mobile devices," continued Swift.
"We are thrilled and delighted that CUPP chose our EON11-S to power their latest and innovative technology demos." said Kevin Wasielewski, ORIGIN PC CEO and co-founder. "The addition of CUPP's low power modules inside our award winning EON laptops could provide a whole new dimension to customers, which is the type of innovation we are proud to deliver." said Kevin Wasielewski.
In its CES suite, CUPP will also be demonstrating its GateKeeper hardware (ARM) based end point protection technology which was acquired by CUPP from former Yoggie Security Systems of Israel. The low power Gatekeeper technology enables defense in depth on mobile devices for uncompromised device and network security that has been missing in the mobile segment. CUPP expects to announce new versions of Gatekeeper later this year.
Latest News Posts
- NieR: Automata PC release date 'accidentally' revealed
- Nintendo Switch launch game exceeds console's storage
- AMD will dominate the mid-range with Ryzen 7 1700X
- AMD's new Ryzen 7 1800X: 8C/16T @ 4GHz for $499
- AMD's new Ryzen CPU hits 52% IPC improvement
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- E5450 oveclock on EP45-DS3L
- H97M Pro4 - Intel Smart Connect Technology is running in Win10 but not in Win7
- (GA X99 Designare) Anyone using a Beta BIOS?
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood