Bergen, Norway and Miami, FL - January 8, 2013 - CUPP Computing, AS (CUPP) , a leader in dual mode processing and security technology for PC and mobile applications, announced today that it will demonstrate its new version of hybrid computing technology running exclusively on gaming systems from ORIGIN PC at CES 2013. In its demo suite at the Hilton-Elara, CUPP will be showcasing a new PT1.6 ARM-based module running seamlessly on ORIGIN PC's EON11-S laptops.
"The combination of CUPP's patented hybrid processing technology, along with a powerful and flexible system such as the ORIGIN EON11-S, provides an excellent demonstration of compelling user experience, with superior battery life, and ability to run both Android and Windows seamlessly on a single system,"said ArtSwift, CUPP's CEO. "In addition, having CUPP's dedicated low power processor module in the system will enable new features such as always-on end point security for mobile devices," continued Swift.
"We are thrilled and delighted that CUPP chose our EON11-S to power their latest and innovative technology demos." said Kevin Wasielewski, ORIGIN PC CEO and co-founder. "The addition of CUPP's low power modules inside our award winning EON laptops could provide a whole new dimension to customers, which is the type of innovation we are proud to deliver." said Kevin Wasielewski.
In its CES suite, CUPP will also be demonstrating its GateKeeper hardware (ARM) based end point protection technology which was acquired by CUPP from former Yoggie Security Systems of Israel. The low power Gatekeeper technology enables defense in depth on mobile devices for uncompromised device and network security that has been missing in the mobile segment. CUPP expects to announce new versions of Gatekeeper later this year.
Latest News Posts
- Lenovo and Microsoft team up with Cortana and REACHit searching
- Gartner: Emerging countries pushed smartphone sales 19% during Q1
- Lenovo launches media casting device
- Puzzle gaming just got real, cooperate or die in Magnetic: Cage Closed
- Counter Strike gets airtime on The Joe Rogan Experience
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- Board damaged by power supply?
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- G.SKILL Hosts Intel and Samsung Sponsored OC World Cup & 4th Annual OC World Record Stage at Computex 2015
- Google Virtual Reality at IMMERSION 2015 in Paris this September
- Revenge-Driven Platformer RONIN Strikes on Steam Early Access
- MAGNETIC: CAGE CLOSED OUT NOW ON STEAM
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt