Bergen, Norway and Miami, FL - January 8, 2013 - CUPP Computing, AS (CUPP) , a leader in dual mode processing and security technology for PC and mobile applications, announced today that it will demonstrate its new version of hybrid computing technology running exclusively on gaming systems from ORIGIN PC at CES 2013. In its demo suite at the Hilton-Elara, CUPP will be showcasing a new PT1.6 ARM-based module running seamlessly on ORIGIN PC's EON11-S laptops.
"The combination of CUPP's patented hybrid processing technology, along with a powerful and flexible system such as the ORIGIN EON11-S, provides an excellent demonstration of compelling user experience, with superior battery life, and ability to run both Android and Windows seamlessly on a single system,"said ArtSwift, CUPP's CEO. "In addition, having CUPP's dedicated low power processor module in the system will enable new features such as always-on end point security for mobile devices," continued Swift.
"We are thrilled and delighted that CUPP chose our EON11-S to power their latest and innovative technology demos." said Kevin Wasielewski, ORIGIN PC CEO and co-founder. "The addition of CUPP's low power modules inside our award winning EON laptops could provide a whole new dimension to customers, which is the type of innovation we are proud to deliver." said Kevin Wasielewski.
In its CES suite, CUPP will also be demonstrating its GateKeeper hardware (ARM) based end point protection technology which was acquired by CUPP from former Yoggie Security Systems of Israel. The low power Gatekeeper technology enables defense in depth on mobile devices for uncompromised device and network security that has been missing in the mobile segment. CUPP expects to announce new versions of Gatekeeper later this year.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 4 with a bonus $100 gift card as Slim nears
- How to make a living taking down hackers
- Battlefield 1 beta will run for eight days
- Turn into a certified hacker with premium training
- Samsung begins shipping its Dolby Atmos soundbars
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Performance Analysis
- Reeven Polariz RFC-04 Fan Controller Review
- Bootable RAID 0 via dual u.2 ports on x99 Designare EX
- Intel shows Merged Reality Technologies at IDF 2016
- Lenovo ThinkPad P70 Mobile Workstation Notebook Review
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller