Austin, TX -- Jan 07, 2013 / (http://www.myprgenie.com) -- Mushkin, Inc. -- An industry-leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance and mission-critical computer products, unveils its latest and most exciting range of products ever at the world's largest consumer electronics show, CES 2013.
Mushkin will host meetings at their 1,800 square foot suite, where they will showcase their entire lineup of next generation products. On-site pr esentations will be held to introduce the new and coming product lines. Mushkin representatives from the product, sales, and global teams will be on hand to answer any questions regarding these new and upcoming products for the digital home, office, and beyond. Additionally, one-on-one product tours and meetings can be arranged in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come by the Mushkin suite for these not-to-be-missed highlights:
- World's First 480GB mSATA Solid-State Drive: Mushkin's 480GB Atlas mSATA Solid State Drive, built on the SandForce SF-2281 SSD processor with unthrottled IOPS, was first announced at Mushkin's December 4, 2012 press event, and will be officially released at CES 2013.
- The Scorpion PCIe SSD is back: Officially announced back at CES 2012, the Scorpion PCIe SSD is back -- newly re-designed with record-breaking performance and capacity compared to the first generation.
- Enterprise Class Solid-State Drives: Viewed by many as the answer to server and storage bottlenecks, Mushkin will officially be announcing its Enterprise Class Solid-State Drives offerings.
- New Gaming Memory Line: Catch a glimpse of the upcoming new Mushkin gaming product in its pre-release glory.
- Mushkin's next generation USB 3.0 drive: Come see Mushkin's fastest SandForce driven USB 3.0, with blazing fast 300+/MBs read and write speeds.
Latest News Posts
- Spectacles are finally available for online purchase
- Moto G5 and G5 Plus specs leak ahead of the launch
- HTC's new One X10 teased, a new budget 5.5-inch phone
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league