Austin, TX -- Jan 07, 2013 / (http://www.myprgenie.com) -- Mushkin, Inc. -- An industry-leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance and mission-critical computer products, unveils its latest and most exciting range of products ever at the world's largest consumer electronics show, CES 2013.
Mushkin will host meetings at their 1,800 square foot suite, where they will showcase their entire lineup of next generation products. On-site pr esentations will be held to introduce the new and coming product lines. Mushkin representatives from the product, sales, and global teams will be on hand to answer any questions regarding these new and upcoming products for the digital home, office, and beyond. Additionally, one-on-one product tours and meetings can be arranged in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come by the Mushkin suite for these not-to-be-missed highlights:
- World's First 480GB mSATA Solid-State Drive: Mushkin's 480GB Atlas mSATA Solid State Drive, built on the SandForce SF-2281 SSD processor with unthrottled IOPS, was first announced at Mushkin's December 4, 2012 press event, and will be officially released at CES 2013.
- The Scorpion PCIe SSD is back: Officially announced back at CES 2012, the Scorpion PCIe SSD is back -- newly re-designed with record-breaking performance and capacity compared to the first generation.
- Enterprise Class Solid-State Drives: Viewed by many as the answer to server and storage bottlenecks, Mushkin will officially be announcing its Enterprise Class Solid-State Drives offerings.
- New Gaming Memory Line: Catch a glimpse of the upcoming new Mushkin gaming product in its pre-release glory.
- Mushkin's next generation USB 3.0 drive: Come see Mushkin's fastest SandForce driven USB 3.0, with blazing fast 300+/MBs read and write speeds.
Latest News Posts
- Lost in Space is coming back, with a 10-episode Netflix reboot
- GIGABYTE teases GeForce GTX 1070 Mini-ITX OC, same size as the R9 Nano
- PowerColor Radeon RX 480 Devil can hit 1.4GHz with triple-fan cooler
- NVIDIA rumored to launch GeForce GTX 1060 next week, will fight RX 480
- AMD's next-gen 'Naples' processor spotted, features 64 CPU threads
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- Updated BIOS on E3C226D2I now can't boot from USB
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card