CES 2013 - Las Vegas, Nevada - January 8, 2012 - Corsair, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC hardware market, today announced the Flash Voyager GT Turbo flash drives, the world's fastest native USB 3.0 flash drives. Available in 128GB, 64GB, and 32GB capacities, the new flash drives deliver affordable, leading-edge file transfer speeds previously
only available in far more expensive "USB 3.0 to SATA bridge" based drives.
The Flash Voyager GT Turbo USB 3.0 flash drives are housed in a sleek, sturdy, brushed metal housing with a convenient capless design. The new flash drives deliver transfer speeds never-beforeseen in a native USB 3.0 flash drive, with read speeds of up to 260 MB/s and write speeds of up to 235 MB/s, 1.7 times faster than other native USB 3.0 flash drives." The drives connect with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports, and work with Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux with no additional software required.
"The enormous file sizes of modern HD movies, music, and photos continue to push the need for greater storage space and faster file copy speeds," said Thi La, Senior VP and GM of Memory and Enthusiast Component Products at Corsair. "The Flash Voyager GT Turbo drives provide massive portable data storage and extreme transfer speeds at an affordable price point for consumers."
Pricing, Availability, and Warranty
The Flash Voyager GT Turbo flash drives will be available in February from Corsair's worldwide network of resellers and distributors. They are backed by a 5-year warranty and Corsair's wellearned reputation for quality, compatibility, and performance.
Suggested retail pricing are as follows:
- Flash Voyager GT Turbo 128GB: $179.99 USD
- Flash Voyager GT Turbo 64GB: $89.99 USD
- Flash Voyager GT Turbo 32GB: $49.99 USD
For more information on the Corsair Flash Voyager GT Turbo USB 3.0 flash drives, please visit:
Latest News Posts
- Is this the most cute watercooling component you've ever seen?
- Aussie telco Telstra signs up Ikea and 7-11 owners in cloud deal
- Facebook fugitive troll finds himself in prison
- Bethesda announces Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for May 5, 2015
- See Samuel L. Jackson kick ass as POTUS in 'Big Game'
- Asrock Extreme3 x99 / Xonar DX Soundcard Problem
- Noontec Zoro II HD Foldable Headphones Review
- AC Power
- MSI X99S-MPower (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 - F5c BIOS
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams