CES 2013 - Las Vegas, Nevada - January 8, 2012 - Corsair, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC hardware market, today announced the Flash Voyager GT Turbo flash drives, the world's fastest native USB 3.0 flash drives. Available in 128GB, 64GB, and 32GB capacities, the new flash drives deliver affordable, leading-edge file transfer speeds previously
only available in far more expensive "USB 3.0 to SATA bridge" based drives.
The Flash Voyager GT Turbo USB 3.0 flash drives are housed in a sleek, sturdy, brushed metal housing with a convenient capless design. The new flash drives deliver transfer speeds never-beforeseen in a native USB 3.0 flash drive, with read speeds of up to 260 MB/s and write speeds of up to 235 MB/s, 1.7 times faster than other native USB 3.0 flash drives." The drives connect with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports, and work with Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux with no additional software required.
"The enormous file sizes of modern HD movies, music, and photos continue to push the need for greater storage space and faster file copy speeds," said Thi La, Senior VP and GM of Memory and Enthusiast Component Products at Corsair. "The Flash Voyager GT Turbo drives provide massive portable data storage and extreme transfer speeds at an affordable price point for consumers."
Pricing, Availability, and Warranty
The Flash Voyager GT Turbo flash drives will be available in February from Corsair's worldwide network of resellers and distributors. They are backed by a 5-year warranty and Corsair's wellearned reputation for quality, compatibility, and performance.
Suggested retail pricing are as follows:
- Flash Voyager GT Turbo 128GB: $179.99 USD
- Flash Voyager GT Turbo 64GB: $89.99 USD
- Flash Voyager GT Turbo 32GB: $49.99 USD
For more information on the Corsair Flash Voyager GT Turbo USB 3.0 flash drives, please visit:
Latest News Posts
- IN WIN's Mod in Taiwan event kicks off, with the world's best modders
- New 4K Xbox Scorpio targeting 6TFLOPs, 1.5 times faster than PS4K
- E3 site lists Xbox One VR category with Oculus Rift devs attached
- New 4K Xbox to support Oculus Rift VR headset
- GeIL reveals new EVO FORZA DDR4 3866MHz RAM
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- GeIL announces new EVO FORZA DDR4 hardcore gaming memory
- Tesoro to showcase new infrared key switch at Computex 2016
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards