CES 2013 - Las Vegas, Nevada - January 8, 2012 - Corsair, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC hardware market, today announced the Flash Voyager GT Turbo flash drives, the world's fastest native USB 3.0 flash drives. Available in 128GB, 64GB, and 32GB capacities, the new flash drives deliver affordable, leading-edge file transfer speeds previously
only available in far more expensive "USB 3.0 to SATA bridge" based drives.
The Flash Voyager GT Turbo USB 3.0 flash drives are housed in a sleek, sturdy, brushed metal housing with a convenient capless design. The new flash drives deliver transfer speeds never-beforeseen in a native USB 3.0 flash drive, with read speeds of up to 260 MB/s and write speeds of up to 235 MB/s, 1.7 times faster than other native USB 3.0 flash drives." The drives connect with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports, and work with Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux with no additional software required.
"The enormous file sizes of modern HD movies, music, and photos continue to push the need for greater storage space and faster file copy speeds," said Thi La, Senior VP and GM of Memory and Enthusiast Component Products at Corsair. "The Flash Voyager GT Turbo drives provide massive portable data storage and extreme transfer speeds at an affordable price point for consumers."
Pricing, Availability, and Warranty
The Flash Voyager GT Turbo flash drives will be available in February from Corsair's worldwide network of resellers and distributors. They are backed by a 5-year warranty and Corsair's wellearned reputation for quality, compatibility, and performance.
Suggested retail pricing are as follows:
- Flash Voyager GT Turbo 128GB: $179.99 USD
- Flash Voyager GT Turbo 64GB: $89.99 USD
- Flash Voyager GT Turbo 32GB: $49.99 USD
For more information on the Corsair Flash Voyager GT Turbo USB 3.0 flash drives, please visit:
Latest News Posts
- Enter our giant 'BFG' Blu-ray giveaway thanks to Disney!
- Discover the 'Secret Life of Pets' in our Blu-ray promo!
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game December line-up leaked
- Star Wars creator George Lucas 'really liked' Rogue One
- Facebook debuts 'Instant Games' app worldwide
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset