CES 2013 - Las Vegas, Nevada - January 8, 2012 - Corsair, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC hardware market, today announced the Flash Voyager GT Turbo flash drives, the world's fastest native USB 3.0 flash drives. Available in 128GB, 64GB, and 32GB capacities, the new flash drives deliver affordable, leading-edge file transfer speeds previously
only available in far more expensive "USB 3.0 to SATA bridge" based drives.
The Flash Voyager GT Turbo USB 3.0 flash drives are housed in a sleek, sturdy, brushed metal housing with a convenient capless design. The new flash drives deliver transfer speeds never-beforeseen in a native USB 3.0 flash drive, with read speeds of up to 260 MB/s and write speeds of up to 235 MB/s, 1.7 times faster than other native USB 3.0 flash drives." The drives connect with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports, and work with Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux with no additional software required.
"The enormous file sizes of modern HD movies, music, and photos continue to push the need for greater storage space and faster file copy speeds," said Thi La, Senior VP and GM of Memory and Enthusiast Component Products at Corsair. "The Flash Voyager GT Turbo drives provide massive portable data storage and extreme transfer speeds at an affordable price point for consumers."
Pricing, Availability, and Warranty
The Flash Voyager GT Turbo flash drives will be available in February from Corsair's worldwide network of resellers and distributors. They are backed by a 5-year warranty and Corsair's wellearned reputation for quality, compatibility, and performance.
Suggested retail pricing are as follows:
- Flash Voyager GT Turbo 128GB: $179.99 USD
- Flash Voyager GT Turbo 64GB: $89.99 USD
- Flash Voyager GT Turbo 32GB: $49.99 USD
For more information on the Corsair Flash Voyager GT Turbo USB 3.0 flash drives, please visit:
Latest News Posts
- Comcast offers fiber to a US city after suing it for making its own
- Eve opens up donations of in-game currency towards Nepal aid
- PAYDAY 2 just released its 21st DLC - 'The Butcher's Western Pack'
- The new Force Awakens trailer with a terrible twist - Jar Jar Binks
- David Goldberg, cheif executive of SurveyMonkey passes away
- HIS MusiX Air Wireless Bluetooth IPX7 Water Resistant Speaker Review
- Wake on lan problem
- GB G97x ud5 bk with Kingston Hyperx Predator SHPM2280p2H/240g pcie ssd
- Crucial C300 and M4 dont work together on Asrock Z68 Extreme4en3
- Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming-3 RAM problem with Crucial Ballistix Sport VLP
- CALL OF DUTY: ADVANCED WARFARE ASCENDANCE AVAILABLE NOW ON PLAYSTATION AND PC
- ESL Mortal Kombat X launch event establishes title as a force in fighting game esports
- PLEX for GOOD - Nepal Earthquake Relief
- The 21st DLC for PAYDAY 2, "The Butcher's Western Pack" launched on Steam April 30th
- COUGAR celebrates first year in Gaming Peripherals, announces exciting future