San Jose, California- January 5, 2013 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND flash storage solutions, today announces it will be presenting its most recent and innovative consumer products January 8-11 at CES 2013 in Las Vegas.
By utilizing high density industrial grade NAND Flash chips, Super Talent is able to offer SSDs for high performance consumer and commercial use. Super Talent produces SSDs for laptop, desktop, and tablet use. STT's booth will also feature their extensive USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 product lines.
STT will have a live demonstration of the USB 3.0 Express RC4, which is known for its outstanding SSD like performance and incredible speed. STT products balance exceptional performance and reliability with affordability.
"We are very excited to participate in this year's CES show. We have an incredible selection of amazing products we will showcase."�-Abraham Ma, CEO Super Talent Technology
Stop by to learn more about STT's products and get questions answered by their knowledgeable engineers and friendly staff. Their booth will be located in LVCC, South Hall 3, Booth #30472
Latest News Posts
- AMD financials continue to decline, even with the launch of Fury X
- Sony rumored to unveil its new Xperia Z5 smartphone in September
- LG uses Advanced In-Cell Touch technology for next-gen laptop screens
- GIGABYTE Z170 motherboards teased, with a super-hot new look
- Samsung pushes the SSD game with 2TB 850 Evo and 850 Pro additions
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- C2750D4I: EFI firmware bug?
- ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC