San Jose, California- January 5, 2013 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND flash storage solutions, today announces it will be presenting its most recent and innovative consumer products January 8-11 at CES 2013 in Las Vegas.
By utilizing high density industrial grade NAND Flash chips, Super Talent is able to offer SSDs for high performance consumer and commercial use. Super Talent produces SSDs for laptop, desktop, and tablet use. STT's booth will also feature their extensive USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 product lines.
STT will have a live demonstration of the USB 3.0 Express RC4, which is known for its outstanding SSD like performance and incredible speed. STT products balance exceptional performance and reliability with affordability.
"We are very excited to participate in this year's CES show. We have an incredible selection of amazing products we will showcase."�-Abraham Ma, CEO Super Talent Technology
Stop by to learn more about STT's products and get questions answered by their knowledgeable engineers and friendly staff. Their booth will be located in LVCC, South Hall 3, Booth #30472
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017