San Jose, California- January 5, 2013 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND flash storage solutions, today announces it will be presenting its most recent and innovative consumer products January 8-11 at CES 2013 in Las Vegas.
By utilizing high density industrial grade NAND Flash chips, Super Talent is able to offer SSDs for high performance consumer and commercial use. Super Talent produces SSDs for laptop, desktop, and tablet use. STT's booth will also feature their extensive USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 product lines.
STT will have a live demonstration of the USB 3.0 Express RC4, which is known for its outstanding SSD like performance and incredible speed. STT products balance exceptional performance and reliability with affordability.
"We are very excited to participate in this year's CES show. We have an incredible selection of amazing products we will showcase."�-Abraham Ma, CEO Super Talent Technology
Stop by to learn more about STT's products and get questions answered by their knowledgeable engineers and friendly staff. Their booth will be located in LVCC, South Hall 3, Booth #30472
Latest News Posts
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4