January 4, 2012, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd, is pleased to announce the "Post and Vote - CES Photo Contest" that will take place during CES 2012. With this contest not only will visitors to Lian Li's booth be given a chance win products, but also Lian Li fans at home can witness the next generation of brushed aluminum chassis and win prizes in the process.
By taking a picture at Lian Li's booth of one of the new chassis and posting it on the "Post and Vote - CES Photo Contest" app on the Lian Li HQ facebook page, attendees at CES will be eligible to win. Once posted in the app Lian Li HQ fans at home as well as at CES can vote on their favorite picture.
The uploader who has the picture with the most votes will win a PC-Q25B. Additionally, a random voter will win PC-Q07B. So whether you can make it to the booth or not, you have a chance to win just by participating in the Facebook contest.
Visitors to Lian Li's booth will also have another chance to win a prize. One lucky winner who fills out a simple survey will have a chance to win an iPad.
Don't miss your chance to win prizes from Lian Li. Visit the CES booth (LVCC, South Hall 2 #25405), and participate in the "Post and Vote - CES Photo Contest".
To go to Lian Li's Facebook page to enter the "Post and Vote - CES Photo Contest" click here:
Latest News Posts
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda singleplayer is dead
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes