January 4, 2012, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd, is pleased to announce the "Post and Vote - CES Photo Contest" that will take place during CES 2012. With this contest not only will visitors to Lian Li's booth be given a chance win products, but also Lian Li fans at home can witness the next generation of brushed aluminum chassis and win prizes in the process.
By taking a picture at Lian Li's booth of one of the new chassis and posting it on the "Post and Vote - CES Photo Contest" app on the Lian Li HQ facebook page, attendees at CES will be eligible to win. Once posted in the app Lian Li HQ fans at home as well as at CES can vote on their favorite picture.
The uploader who has the picture with the most votes will win a PC-Q25B. Additionally, a random voter will win PC-Q07B. So whether you can make it to the booth or not, you have a chance to win just by participating in the Facebook contest.
Visitors to Lian Li's booth will also have another chance to win a prize. One lucky winner who fills out a simple survey will have a chance to win an iPad.
Don't miss your chance to win prizes from Lian Li. Visit the CES booth (LVCC, South Hall 2 #25405), and participate in the "Post and Vote - CES Photo Contest".
To go to Lian Li's Facebook page to enter the "Post and Vote - CES Photo Contest" click here:
Latest News Posts
- BlackBerry expanding software products for Apple iOS, Google Android
- Qualcomm teams up with Cyanogen for new 'Reference Design' products
- Sony announces its Xperia Z4 Tablet, featuring a 10.1-inch 2K display
- We go hands-on with the new Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphone at MWC 2015
- Windows 10 will have support for USB 3.1 Type-C soon
- Asrock z97 extreme6 & vga
- Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 Intel 82579V Gbit LAN Firmware Update Guide
- Dummy put Wrong processor in 1333-d667
- Underappreciated gaming accessories and over-hyped marketing terms
- asrock p67 transformer mobo & overclocking i5 750
- Moshi iLynx 3.0: 4-port USB 3.0 Hits Australia and New Zealand
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees