January 4, 2012, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd, is pleased to announce the "Post and Vote - CES Photo Contest" that will take place during CES 2012. With this contest not only will visitors to Lian Li's booth be given a chance win products, but also Lian Li fans at home can witness the next generation of brushed aluminum chassis and win prizes in the process.
By taking a picture at Lian Li's booth of one of the new chassis and posting it on the "Post and Vote - CES Photo Contest" app on the Lian Li HQ facebook page, attendees at CES will be eligible to win. Once posted in the app Lian Li HQ fans at home as well as at CES can vote on their favorite picture.
The uploader who has the picture with the most votes will win a PC-Q25B. Additionally, a random voter will win PC-Q07B. So whether you can make it to the booth or not, you have a chance to win just by participating in the Facebook contest.
Visitors to Lian Li's booth will also have another chance to win a prize. One lucky winner who fills out a simple survey will have a chance to win an iPad.
Don't miss your chance to win prizes from Lian Li. Visit the CES booth (LVCC, South Hall 2 #25405), and participate in the "Post and Vote - CES Photo Contest".
To go to Lian Li's Facebook page to enter the "Post and Vote - CES Photo Contest" click here:
Latest News Posts
- Rockstar Games makes us drool with more GTA 5 PC images in 4K
- Drones are being enjoyed by Hollywood, filming unique shots
- Growing number of people in US embracing mobile banking apps, services
- Report: Trent Reznor will be point man to relaunch Beats Music
- GameStop: Gamers won't have as many console bundles in 2015
- Jenkins J10 Black Earphones Review - $3 can go a long way
- Z68 bios update to 2.2 no win boot.. where is old bios (1.40)
- KLevv Genuine 2666MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- X99 USB3.0 boot loop / general USB issues (Gaming 7 WIFI)
- 970 pro3+ crazy temps
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi