January 4, 2012, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd, is pleased to announce the "Post and Vote - CES Photo Contest" that will take place during CES 2012. With this contest not only will visitors to Lian Li's booth be given a chance win products, but also Lian Li fans at home can witness the next generation of brushed aluminum chassis and win prizes in the process.
By taking a picture at Lian Li's booth of one of the new chassis and posting it on the "Post and Vote - CES Photo Contest" app on the Lian Li HQ facebook page, attendees at CES will be eligible to win. Once posted in the app Lian Li HQ fans at home as well as at CES can vote on their favorite picture.
The uploader who has the picture with the most votes will win a PC-Q25B. Additionally, a random voter will win PC-Q07B. So whether you can make it to the booth or not, you have a chance to win just by participating in the Facebook contest.
Visitors to Lian Li's booth will also have another chance to win a prize. One lucky winner who fills out a simple survey will have a chance to win an iPad.
Don't miss your chance to win prizes from Lian Li. Visit the CES booth (LVCC, South Hall 2 #25405), and participate in the "Post and Vote - CES Photo Contest".
To go to Lian Li's Facebook page to enter the "Post and Vote - CES Photo Contest" click here:
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD