WIPRO To Offer CUDA Software Services To Global Customer Base
Software Developers Get New Resource To Help Leverage CUDA and GPU Computing Technology Across Their Businesses
SANTA CLARA, CA-JANUARY 15, 2009-NVIDIA today announced it is now working closely with Wipro to provide CUDA professional services to their joint customers worldwide. CUDA, NVIDIA's parallel computing architecture accessible through an industry standard C language programming environment, has already delivered major leaps in performance across many industries. Wipro's Product Engineering Services group will accelerate the development efforts of companies with vast software portfolios seeking to exploit parallel computing with the GPU.
"We are approached by customers and ISVs all the time that recognize the potential of GPUs to transform their work and who wish to get accelerated software into the market as fast as possible," said Andy Keane, general manager, GPU Computing business at NVIDIA."Wipro, as the first global company to form a CUDA team to provide solutions, brings a strong expertise in providing software services to many of our key target segments including seismic, financial modeling, medical imaging, video processing and others. Now customers all over the world can augment their teams with Wipro's support and begin to rapidly take advantage of the massive parallel computing power of NVIDIA GPUs."
"GPUs represent a paradigm shift in High Performance Computing and Wipro is excited to form a CUDA team to enable solutions to customers in markets such as Oil & Gas, Health & Life Sciences, Financial Services and Media & Communication," said V R Venkatesh, senior vice president, Product Engineering Services, Wipro Technologies. "Wipro's two decades of experience in providing domain-intensive technology solutions combined with NVIDIA's CUDA solutions for the high performance computing space will make for a powerful combination for our combined global customer base."
NVIDIA (Nasdaq: NVDA) is the world leader in visual computing technologies and the inventor of the GPU, a high-performance processor which generates breathtaking, interactive graphics on workstations, personal computers, game consoles, and mobile devices. NVIDIA serves the entertainment and consumer market with its GeForce® graphics products, the professional design and visualization market with its Quadro® graphics products, and the high-performance computing market with its Tesla computing solutions products. NVIDIA is headquartered in Santa Clara, Calif. and has offices throughout Asia, Europe, and the Americas. For more information, visit http://www.nvidia.com.
Latest News Posts
- Razer injects chromatic flavor into Lenovo's new gaming PC lineup
- NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 900 series price drops for the holidays
- Rumor: Sony unlocks PS4's seventh core to boost performance
- Ubisoft promises Rainbow Six: Siege will be fixed before it launches
- LG is investing billions of dollars into OLED production
- Sharp GX-BT7 2.1-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis