WIPRO To Offer CUDA Software Services To Global Customer Base
Software Developers Get New Resource To Help Leverage CUDA and GPU Computing Technology Across Their Businesses
SANTA CLARA, CA-JANUARY 15, 2009-NVIDIA today announced it is now working closely with Wipro to provide CUDA professional services to their joint customers worldwide. CUDA, NVIDIA's parallel computing architecture accessible through an industry standard C language programming environment, has already delivered major leaps in performance across many industries. Wipro's Product Engineering Services group will accelerate the development efforts of companies with vast software portfolios seeking to exploit parallel computing with the GPU.
"We are approached by customers and ISVs all the time that recognize the potential of GPUs to transform their work and who wish to get accelerated software into the market as fast as possible," said Andy Keane, general manager, GPU Computing business at NVIDIA."Wipro, as the first global company to form a CUDA team to provide solutions, brings a strong expertise in providing software services to many of our key target segments including seismic, financial modeling, medical imaging, video processing and others. Now customers all over the world can augment their teams with Wipro's support and begin to rapidly take advantage of the massive parallel computing power of NVIDIA GPUs."
"GPUs represent a paradigm shift in High Performance Computing and Wipro is excited to form a CUDA team to enable solutions to customers in markets such as Oil & Gas, Health & Life Sciences, Financial Services and Media & Communication," said V R Venkatesh, senior vice president, Product Engineering Services, Wipro Technologies. "Wipro's two decades of experience in providing domain-intensive technology solutions combined with NVIDIA's CUDA solutions for the high performance computing space will make for a powerful combination for our combined global customer base."
NVIDIA (Nasdaq: NVDA) is the world leader in visual computing technologies and the inventor of the GPU, a high-performance processor which generates breathtaking, interactive graphics on workstations, personal computers, game consoles, and mobile devices. NVIDIA serves the entertainment and consumer market with its GeForce® graphics products, the professional design and visualization market with its Quadro® graphics products, and the high-performance computing market with its Tesla computing solutions products. NVIDIA is headquartered in Santa Clara, Calif. and has offices throughout Asia, Europe, and the Americas. For more information, visit http://www.nvidia.com.
Latest News Posts
- We've seen it all - there are now SSD water blocks
- Black Ops 3 campaign lets you fast-forward right to the end
- Nexus 6P and 5X unboxing videos surface
- VR games will be quality over quantity, says Epic Games CEO
- Capcom's Resident Evil 7 could be in VR
- ASRock Fatal1ty x99x killer not booting up
- H97M - Gaming 3 stuck at "Entering setup
- Cougar 550M Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Can't overclock i7-5775C
- Star Wars Battlefront Open Beta GPU Performance Overview
- Giada Brightens up GITEX 2015 with Ultimate Digital Signage Mini PCs and Server
- Shuttle Announces the XS35V5 and XS36V5 Small Form Factor Computers
- Lexar Also Announces Professional 3600x and 3500x CFast 2.0 Cards
- Lexar Introduces New Professional 2933x XQD 2.0 Card
- Lexar Also Announces the 128GB Variant of Professional 2000x SDXC UHS-II Card