Taipei, Taiwanー 4th Jan, 2013ー G.SKILL International Co. Ltd., manufacturer of high performance memory and solid-state storage, is proud to announce G.SKILL's TridentX Series DDR3 Memory is nominated for the world's fastest DDR3 memory frequency achieved - DDR3 3,900MHz by Edison Award!
Since 1987, the Edison Awards™ have recognized and honored some of the most innovative new products, services and business leaders in America. The Awards are named after Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931) whose extraordinary new product and market development methods garnered him 1,093 U.S. patents and made him a household name across the world. The Edison Awards symbolize the persistence and excellence personified by Thomas Edison, while also strengthening the human drive for innovation, creativity and ingenuity.
G.SKILL TridentX Series DDR3 Memory - World's Fastest Memory Frequency - Link :http://hwbot.org/submission/2328217_
This world record again proves that G.SKILL 's exclusive product development technology offers distinctive advantages over our competitors, offering the best quality & performance memory solution that no other vendors can, differentiating from rest of the pack which ultimately leads G.SKILL's TridentX becoming the world's fastest DDR3 RAM in the market.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- AMD Radeon RX 580 benchmarks leaked, is this Vega?
- Nintendo Switch supports remote game downloads
- Nintendo Switch left JoyCons have connection issues
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications