Taipei, Taiwanー 4th Jan, 2013ー G.SKILL International Co. Ltd., manufacturer of high performance memory and solid-state storage, is proud to announce G.SKILL's TridentX Series DDR3 Memory is nominated for the world's fastest DDR3 memory frequency achieved - DDR3 3,900MHz by Edison Award!
Since 1987, the Edison Awards™ have recognized and honored some of the most innovative new products, services and business leaders in America. The Awards are named after Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931) whose extraordinary new product and market development methods garnered him 1,093 U.S. patents and made him a household name across the world. The Edison Awards symbolize the persistence and excellence personified by Thomas Edison, while also strengthening the human drive for innovation, creativity and ingenuity.
G.SKILL TridentX Series DDR3 Memory - World's Fastest Memory Frequency - Link :http://hwbot.org/submission/2328217_
This world record again proves that G.SKILL 's exclusive product development technology offers distinctive advantages over our competitors, offering the best quality & performance memory solution that no other vendors can, differentiating from rest of the pack which ultimately leads G.SKILL's TridentX becoming the world's fastest DDR3 RAM in the market.
Latest News Posts
- Take an Extra 15% Off All VPNs at TweakTown Deals
- Aussie Police crack down on phone use while driving
- Viral vandalism video sees young woman 'completely humiliated'
- LG announces 'Ray' smartphone for 3G markets
- Power two systems with one power supply thanks to Phanteks' splitter
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS