Taipei, Taiwanー 4th Jan, 2013ー G.SKILL International Co. Ltd., manufacturer of high performance memory and solid-state storage, is proud to announce G.SKILL's TridentX Series DDR3 Memory is nominated for the world's fastest DDR3 memory frequency achieved - DDR3 3,900MHz by Edison Award!
Since 1987, the Edison Awards™ have recognized and honored some of the most innovative new products, services and business leaders in America. The Awards are named after Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931) whose extraordinary new product and market development methods garnered him 1,093 U.S. patents and made him a household name across the world. The Edison Awards symbolize the persistence and excellence personified by Thomas Edison, while also strengthening the human drive for innovation, creativity and ingenuity.
G.SKILL TridentX Series DDR3 Memory - World's Fastest Memory Frequency - Link :http://hwbot.org/submission/2328217_
This world record again proves that G.SKILL 's exclusive product development technology offers distinctive advantages over our competitors, offering the best quality & performance memory solution that no other vendors can, differentiating from rest of the pack which ultimately leads G.SKILL's TridentX becoming the world's fastest DDR3 RAM in the market.
Latest News Posts
- Smartwatch maker Pebble rumored to be in financial troubles
- ZOTAC intros two new ZBOX R Series mini PCs
- Jeremy Clarkson in first post Top Gear interview accepts some blame
- Artist leaves Naughty Dog for Ubisoft, comes back to Naughty Dog
- MSI boasts world's first Microsoft Windows 10 certification
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- I have an AsRock330, how upgradeable?
- Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Help with defective case
- Stuttering issues after F8 BIOS update GA-Z87-HD3
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling