Taipei, Taiwanー 4th Jan, 2013ー G.SKILL International Co. Ltd., manufacturer of high performance memory and solid-state storage, is proud to announce G.SKILL's TridentX Series DDR3 Memory is nominated for the world's fastest DDR3 memory frequency achieved - DDR3 3,900MHz by Edison Award!
Since 1987, the Edison Awards™ have recognized and honored some of the most innovative new products, services and business leaders in America. The Awards are named after Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931) whose extraordinary new product and market development methods garnered him 1,093 U.S. patents and made him a household name across the world. The Edison Awards symbolize the persistence and excellence personified by Thomas Edison, while also strengthening the human drive for innovation, creativity and ingenuity.
G.SKILL TridentX Series DDR3 Memory - World's Fastest Memory Frequency - Link :http://hwbot.org/submission/2328217_
This world record again proves that G.SKILL 's exclusive product development technology offers distinctive advantages over our competitors, offering the best quality & performance memory solution that no other vendors can, differentiating from rest of the pack which ultimately leads G.SKILL's TridentX becoming the world's fastest DDR3 RAM in the market.
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 4 might be the killer game VR desparately needs
- Nintendo Switch affected by Middle East flight ban
- Switch JoyCon issue caused by 'manufacturing variation'
- Assassin's Creed: Empire latest leak is fake
- HMD Global wants Nokia in the top 3 phone manufacturers
- H170-PLUS D3 and i7 7700K, both new computer says nothing.
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Can't find thumbscrews in PC-O9
- Lost Audio on Asus GL753 VE-DS74 Laptop
- BIOSTAR GK3 good mech kb for starters?
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse
- ASUS announces USB-AC53 Nano Wi-Fi adapter