January 2012, Milpitas, CA - HighPoint Technologies, Inc., a leading SAS, SATA and USB 3.0 HBA and storage solutions manufacturer, Proudly announces the next generation of eSATA storage devices; boosting performance from 3Gb/s to 6Gb/s - the RocketStor 5322 Dual 6Gb/s eSATA Storage Dock. HighPoint's innovative dual-dedicated 6Gb/s eSATA architecture optimizes the transfer speeds of 6Gb/s SATA storage devices. Each of the RocketStor 5322's dual 6Gb/s SATA bays is built for today's fastest SATA storage devices, and deliver twice the performance of eSATA 3Gb/s storage docks - up to 12Gb/s of aggregated transfer bandwidth!
HighPoint RocketStor -Performance Companion for SATA 6Gb/s SSD's
HighPoint's no-compromise approach to eSATA technology aims to revolutionize desktop and workstation storage. The RocketStor 5322 overcomes the known performance shortfalls of existing 3Gb/s eSATA devices and delivers dual-dedicated 6Gb/s eSATA host connectivity. Each 6Gb/s SATA bay is capable of fully leveraging the performance potential of today's high-speed SATA 6Gb/s SSD's.
The RocketStor 5322 was designed specifically for high-performance desktop and workstations, and is the ideal high-speed companion for 6Gb/s SATA SSD's and high-capacity 4TB hard disk drives. No other eSATA Storage Dock can match the RocketStor's zero-compromise approach to external storage - an unrivaled combination of performance and value. The RocketStor 5322 is designed for the enthusiast that is serious about storage performance.
Each SATA device bay is powered by a dedicated 6Gb/s SATA channel, and can operate fully independently or in unison to deliver up to 12Gb/s of transfer bandwidth - the ideal external storage solution for hardcore gamers, power-users, media enthusiasts and professionals alike.
The RocketStor 5322's compact, open topped design promotes cooling and maximizes your workspace - ideal for crowded desktop and workstation environments. The quick release buttons and built-in hot-swap support allow you easily add or remove any SATA SSD and hard drive as the need arises. RocketStor 5322 Storage Docks are fully compatible with PC and Mac platforms and are suitable for individual drives and RAID arrays configured with eSATA PCIe controller cards. Put your old drives to work! Each 6Gb/s SATA bay supports any generation of 2.5"� and 3.5"� SATA device, including today's fastest 6Gb/s SSD's and 4TB hard disks.
Seamless Compatibility with Industry Standard eSATA Host Connectivity
HighPoint's RocketStor 5322 utilizes industry standard 6Gb/s SATA technology to deliver blazing transfer performance. The RocketStor 5322 was designed with maximum usability in mind, and is compatible with all standard motherboard 3Gb/s or 6Gb/s eSATA ports, and PCIe eSATA host adapters, including our own Rocket and RocketRAID 600 series HBA's.
The Perfect Storage companion for HighPoint RocketRAID 600 Series 6Gb/s SATA HBA's
The RocketStor 5322's dual-dedicated 6Gb/s eSATA ports are a perfect match for RocketRAID 600 series HBA's and together deliver complete host-to-device storage solutions for PC and Mac platforms. The affordable price point, compact designs, and industry standard port connectors are well suited for any storage upgrade, integration or expansion project. RocketRAID 600 series HBA's include HighPoint's intuitive web-based storage management suite, which allows users of any experience level to quickly and easily configure RAID 0, 1 and JBOD configurations between any hard disk and SSD installed into the RocketStor 5322's dual 6Gb/s SATA bays.
Availability and Pricing
RocketStor Storage Docks are available immediately from our worldwide network of Distribution and Reseller channels.
Distribution Channels: ASI, Avnet, D&H Distribution, MaLabs
E-Commerce Channels: Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, B&H, Newegg.com
RocketStor 5322 - USD $119.00
Latest News Posts
- System Shock Remastered renamed System Shock, is now a reboot
- Woman wins $10,000 in forced Windows 10 upgrade case
- Design your own AI with this online training
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines