Thermaltake, being the industry pioneer brand with expertise in PC power and thermal solutions, continues to drive toward the corporate mission of "delivering the perfect user experience" as the optimized mission. The windowed version of Thermaltake Level 10 GTS and Level 10 GTS snow Edition, born as a member of collaborations between Thermaltake and BMW's DesignWorks, shrink the size but not the fine characters.
The Thermaltake Level 10 GTS series mid-tower chassis, inheriting the unique shape of Level 10 and Level 10 GT with 4 EasySwap PitStop HDD bays, equipped USB 3.0 front ports, advanced cable management, tool-free drive locking devices and HDD security lock system. It also contains a large transparent side window for displaying enthusiasts and gamers grand internal components. By the 20cm front Blue LED Fan, 12cm rear fan and two optional fans in both top and the bottom; the Level 10 GTS series presents the superior power of ventilation. This mid-tower chassis provides sufficient space for graphics cards up to 315mmin length, CPU coolers up to 175mm tall, as well as fitment optimizations for CPU liquid coolers such as the WATER2.0 units. Level 10 GTS makes it possible to take advantage of excellent airflow and liquid coolers to vastly reduce temperatures of system components.
A little feature leads to greater convenience
The headset holder located on the left side, 3cm cable management spaces in the right side of the case and the rubber grommets designed for improved cable management; these features lead an efficient way for gamers to tidy up both the inside and outside of the chassis.
Level 10 GTS - Born to be free
The beloved concept of the HotSwap function of the Level 10 GTS is now upgraded by integrating QuickLink and FaceCloud. The QuickLink Box and QuickLink adapter allow users to store the hot drive by simply removing the HDD with tray from Level 10 GTS and plug it into QuickLink box, and access the data through the QuickLink adapter. FaceCloud, maximizing the usage of the exiting PC, enabling the PC as a NAS device for users to access their important data everywhere at any time. The Level 10 GTS may be the lightweight version of Level 10 and Level 10 GT, but it is without a doubt the ideal mid-tower solution the enthusiasts and gamers hunger for.
Latest News Posts
- AMD details its Radeon RX 400 series naming system
- AMD Radeon RX 480 review roundup
- AMD's new Radeon Software 16.6.2 drivers released, supports RX 480
- PS4 Slim coming alongside PS4 Neo, reports claim
- Starting this week, declining Windows 10 upgrade will actually work
- GIGABYTE X99-Designare EX (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Synology DS916 Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards