Sharkoon Furious: midi-ATX tower made with 1mm SECC steel / features a hard drive cage that is perpendicular to the case / locking front bezel and side panel / includes two 120mm fans / MSRP 80 euros
Following in the footsteps of the popular new Venga and Desperado models, comes a third new case from Sharkoon: The sturdy new Sharkoon Furious in matte black has room for five optical drives, one external 3.5" device, four hard drives and eight expansion cards.
The Sharkoon Furious' stability comes from panels made with 1mm SECC steel and fold-out feet, while included installation rails simplify assembly inside the case. Hard drive installation is particularly easy as the Furious' hard drive cage is rotated 90 degrees so that hard drives slide into the cage perpendicular to the case. The hinged front door as well as the side panel can be locked as needed. Efficient and quiet cooling is provided by vibration-free 120mm fans in the front and rear. The front fan features a filter for dust-free incoming air. Extra cooling is provided by a mesh covered side opening, which also gives users a view of the installed components.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Furious available immediately from authorized retailers for the suggested retail price of 80 euros.
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2 post-launch DLC will be 100% free
- Apple's new MacBook Pro powered by AMD Polaris GPU
- NASA publishes a stunning 4K video of the Space Station
- Google's total cost to manufacture the Pixel XL is $285
- Tesla reports a profit for the first time in three years
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications