Sharkoon Furious: midi-ATX tower made with 1mm SECC steel / features a hard drive cage that is perpendicular to the case / locking front bezel and side panel / includes two 120mm fans / MSRP 80 euros
Following in the footsteps of the popular new Venga and Desperado models, comes a third new case from Sharkoon: The sturdy new Sharkoon Furious in matte black has room for five optical drives, one external 3.5" device, four hard drives and eight expansion cards.
The Sharkoon Furious' stability comes from panels made with 1mm SECC steel and fold-out feet, while included installation rails simplify assembly inside the case. Hard drive installation is particularly easy as the Furious' hard drive cage is rotated 90 degrees so that hard drives slide into the cage perpendicular to the case. The hinged front door as well as the side panel can be locked as needed. Efficient and quiet cooling is provided by vibration-free 120mm fans in the front and rear. The front fan features a filter for dust-free incoming air. Extra cooling is provided by a mesh covered side opening, which also gives users a view of the installed components.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Furious available immediately from authorized retailers for the suggested retail price of 80 euros.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 5: Eastern Front rumors are reportedly fake
- Samsung 'Bedtime VR Stories' is a truly new way of telling stories
- First Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare trailer now live
- Without the reconstruction tech, Quantum Break looks incredible at 4K
- Forza Motorsport 6: Apex requires 16GB RAM for gaming at 4K 60FPS
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- WD 1TB Black drive memory dump while Win 7 installed.
- Corsair K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched