Sharkoon Furious: midi-ATX tower made with 1mm SECC steel / features a hard drive cage that is perpendicular to the case / locking front bezel and side panel / includes two 120mm fans / MSRP 80 euros
Following in the footsteps of the popular new Venga and Desperado models, comes a third new case from Sharkoon: The sturdy new Sharkoon Furious in matte black has room for five optical drives, one external 3.5" device, four hard drives and eight expansion cards.
The Sharkoon Furious' stability comes from panels made with 1mm SECC steel and fold-out feet, while included installation rails simplify assembly inside the case. Hard drive installation is particularly easy as the Furious' hard drive cage is rotated 90 degrees so that hard drives slide into the cage perpendicular to the case. The hinged front door as well as the side panel can be locked as needed. Efficient and quiet cooling is provided by vibration-free 120mm fans in the front and rear. The front fan features a filter for dust-free incoming air. Extra cooling is provided by a mesh covered side opening, which also gives users a view of the installed components.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Furious available immediately from authorized retailers for the suggested retail price of 80 euros.
Latest News Posts
- Chrome extension shields you from Star Wars spoilers
- AMD ends driver development for non-GCN Radeon cards
- Google Contributor reduces website ads for monthly fee
- AMD Radeon Settings, Crimson Edition driver released
- Microsoft says its worker cutback affected staff diversity
- Upgrade RAM on G11CD system assistance
- C2750D4I - BMC Update Failed
- X99 Extreme 6/3.1 Bios Update to support Samsung 950 Pro M.2.
- PC-A04 case top USB Multi-Media I/O ports replacement
- Asrock H170M-ITX\ac Windows 10 fresh install
- EASARS Unveils World of Tanks and Team RIVAL Licensed Gaming Gear
- G.SKILL Boosts DDR4 8GB Module Speed Up to 4133MHz 16GB
- Sharkoon Announces SHARK ZONE K20 Gaming Keyboard
- EK Releases Monoblock for GIGABYTE Z170X Motherboards
- BROFORCE AIR-DROPS HUGE POST LAUNCH UPDATE BECAUSE FREEDOM CANNOT BE CONTAINED