GammaTech Computer Corp., a major international manufacturer and supplier of innovative notebook and tablet computers, has the perfect solution for critical enterprise applications calling for a rugged computer: its convertible U12Ci notebook. Featuring the advanced Intel Pentium processor, the unit is designed to meet the many varied needs encountered daily by companies of all sizes and in scores of industries.
"Our Durabook U12Ci rugged tablet starts at under $1,000 and is ready to ship, which makes it a perfect last-minute 2012 company IT purchase," stated Jen Chen, GammaTech president. "Any company that keeps a close eye on its budget will appreciate the access this value-oriented unit provides to the latest technology while offering Ultrabook features, such as long battery life and Intel Smart Response Technology. All of that in addition to Military Standard 810G for shock, drop, spill, and dust resistance."
The U12Ci comes standard with a 12.1" convertible TFT, LED display with a resistive touch-screen. An optional digitizer is available for e-Signatures in the field, as is a sunlight-readable function for bright-light usage inside or extremely sunny days outside. Additionally, its expandable memory capability and long battery life are ideal for critical situations where reliability is absolutely essential.
The U12Ci comes with a choice of either an Intel Pentium, Intel Core i5 or an Intel Celeron Dual Core 867 i3 (Sandy Bridge) processor. Two DDR3 memory slots offer a 2 GB to 16 GB range of memory. A high-definition stereo audio, USB 3.0 port, 1.3-megapixel web camera, and WLAN and WiFi compatibility are also included. Bluetooth is available. Additionally, a swappable I/O module offers a RS-232 port, WWAN, GPS, rear camera, smart card reader, and more. For the road warrior, a mountable vehicle dock is also available.
The GammaTech U12Ci is built to withstand demanding work environments, whether indoor or out, and in places that other commercial laptops would never survive. Meeting stringent MIL-STD-810G requirements, it is specifically designed for maximum protection from daily mishaps and general hard use. It also includes a variety of security features to protect sensitive data.
It is the ideal solution for companies within industries such as education, public utilities, construction, fleet management, service industries, mining, insurance, automotive, field services, oil and gas, government, and many others.
The Durabook U12Ci convertible notebook is available through authorized resellers nationwide and at the GammaTech website. It has an MSRP starting at $999, and comes with a two-year warranty. As with all GammaTech products, it may be customized to customer specifications.
Latest News Posts
- Difficulties trying to sell Xbox One, PlayStation 4 in China
- Apple's new iPhone rumored to feature 4K-capable, 12-megapixel camera
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 'confirmed', launching in 2GB and 4GB versions
- Mozilla begins testing its new VR-based Firefox browser 'MozVR'
- AMD's Frame Rate Target Control tested with considerable power savings
- The top four things North Korea has achieved in the past 18 months
- Accell Home or Away USB Surge Protector Review
- Define S 47 [Buildlog 03.07.2015]
- Power loss - Event 41 Kernel Power
- ASRock Beebox (N3000) Fanless Small Form Factor PC Review
- Sharkoon Gamer Mouse with Bungee Hub - MSRP 47.99 Euros
- SMITE on Xbox One will have Australian Servers with Open Beta launch next Week
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors