Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, announced the availability of their newest enclosure fans.Earlier this year, the TrueQuiet Pro 120mm fan revolutionized case cooling with its innovative fused fan blade design. The result was a quieter, stronger fan that increased airflow while reducing the number of noisy moving parts. Now, just in time for the holidays, Antec is releasing two new enclosure fan models.
TrueQuiet Pro 120 White enhances the great features of the TrueQuiet Pro 120 with a sleek white appearance while delivering excellent airflow and low noise operation thanks to the revolutionary fused fan blade design. TrueQuiet 120 LED is based on the successful TrueQuiet enclosure fans with the addition of beautiful bright LED illumination. Four vivid colors are available: Red, white, green, and blue light emphasize any hardware setup within an enclosure.
- TrueQuiet Pro White | UPV : € 26,95
- TrueQuiet LED | UVP: € 18,95
Latest News Posts
- ARM announces new CPUs and GPU at Computex 2017
- ASUS leaks its own Strix X299-E motherboard
- You've less than 7 days to enter our 'Rings' giveaway!
- NVIDIA rumored to unveil Volta-based GeForce tomorrow
- X299 AORUS Gaming 9 teased, ready for 12C/24T CPUs
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017