PhotoFast G-Monster IDE product News release (Read 90MB/s, Write 70MB/s)
We, PhotoFast, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions are pleased to announce that we're going to release a series of 2.5-inch IDE solid state drives (SSDs) named G-Monster.
G-Monster IDE SSD series are compatible with most mainstream PC, Laptops, gaming systems, and handheld devices and are able to support the capacities up to 256GB.
Due to its solid-state memory with no moving parts, it's not accessible to mechanical failure as a result of vibrations.
Also it has the advantages of tough outer metal case, great capacities, high reliability, low power consumption and anti-shock features which all make it perfect to replace traditional Hard Disk Drives.
G-Monster IDE, its unique feature makes it compact in size and allows it to withstand 20G vibrations and up to 1,500G shocks at 0.5m. Besides its thickness is only 7.4mm, therefore it's very easy to install in PCs and notebooks.
What more, G-Monster IDE has built-in ECC (Error Correction Code) functionality that ensures highly reliable data transfer and increases your systems energy efficiency.
G-Monster IDE will be available in Japan 3C stores from 23rdth January, 2009.
- RoHS compliant
- Fully compatible with devices and OS that support the IDE standard (44-Pin, pitch = 2.00 mm)
- Non-volatile Flash Memory for outstanding data retention
- Built-in ECC (Error Correction Code) functionality and wear-leveling algorithm ensures highly reliable of data transfer
-Supports up to Ultra DMA Mode 5
- Shock resistance
Form Factor: 2.5-inch HDD
Storage Capacities: 32 GB to 256 GB
Performance: Read up to 90MB/s, Write up to 70MB/s (MLC)
Dimensions (mm): Length 100.0 0 ± 0.40, Width 69.85 ± 0.20, Height 7.40 ± 0.15
Input Voltage: 3.3V/5V ± 5%
Weight: 80 g
Connector: 44-Pin standard IDE/ATA connector (Pitch 2.0 mm)
Operating Temperature: 0c to 70c
Storage Temperature: - 40c to 85c
Input Voltage: 3.3V/5V ± 5%
Power Consumption (DC 5V @25?)
Write: 326.5mA (TYP), 1.6W (TYP)
Read: 307.5mA (TYP), 1.5W (TYP)
Idle: 151.6mA, 0.7W (TYP)
Data Reliability: Supports BCH ECC 8 bits in 512 bytes
Data Retention: 10 years
MTBF: 1,000,000 hours
ATA Compatibility: ATA/ATAPI 6, UDMA Modes 5
Regulations: Compliance CE, FCC
Operating: 3.0G, 5 - 800Hz
Non-Operating: 3.0G, 5 - 800Hz
* Note: Reference to the IEC 60068-2-6 Testing procedures; Operating-Sine wave, 5-800Hz/1 oct., 1.5mm, 3g, 0.5 hr./axis, total 1.5 hrs.
Operating: 1500G, 0.5ms
Non-Operating: 1500G, 0.5ms
Latest News Posts
- Want realistic 3D? Microsoft HoloLens should be able to deliver
- Master Ethical Hacking - Save Over 90% On 6 In-Depth Courses
- G.SKILL announces two 'major extreme' OC events for Computex next week
- 48GB worth of Star Citizen assets leak online, swiftly removed
- Telemarketers and refs, lookout... robots coming for your jobs
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications