PhotoFast G-Monster IDE product News release (Read 90MB/s, Write 70MB/s)
We, PhotoFast, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions are pleased to announce that we're going to release a series of 2.5-inch IDE solid state drives (SSDs) named G-Monster.
G-Monster IDE SSD series are compatible with most mainstream PC, Laptops, gaming systems, and handheld devices and are able to support the capacities up to 256GB.
Due to its solid-state memory with no moving parts, it's not accessible to mechanical failure as a result of vibrations.
Also it has the advantages of tough outer metal case, great capacities, high reliability, low power consumption and anti-shock features which all make it perfect to replace traditional Hard Disk Drives.
G-Monster IDE, its unique feature makes it compact in size and allows it to withstand 20G vibrations and up to 1,500G shocks at 0.5m. Besides its thickness is only 7.4mm, therefore it's very easy to install in PCs and notebooks.
What more, G-Monster IDE has built-in ECC (Error Correction Code) functionality that ensures highly reliable data transfer and increases your systems energy efficiency.
G-Monster IDE will be available in Japan 3C stores from 23rdth January, 2009.
- RoHS compliant
- Fully compatible with devices and OS that support the IDE standard (44-Pin, pitch = 2.00 mm)
- Non-volatile Flash Memory for outstanding data retention
- Built-in ECC (Error Correction Code) functionality and wear-leveling algorithm ensures highly reliable of data transfer
-Supports up to Ultra DMA Mode 5
- Shock resistance
Form Factor: 2.5-inch HDD
Storage Capacities: 32 GB to 256 GB
Performance: Read up to 90MB/s, Write up to 70MB/s (MLC)
Dimensions (mm): Length 100.0 0 ± 0.40, Width 69.85 ± 0.20, Height 7.40 ± 0.15
Input Voltage: 3.3V/5V ± 5%
Weight: 80 g
Connector: 44-Pin standard IDE/ATA connector (Pitch 2.0 mm)
Operating Temperature: 0c to 70c
Storage Temperature: - 40c to 85c
Input Voltage: 3.3V/5V ± 5%
Power Consumption (DC 5V @25?)
Write: 326.5mA (TYP), 1.6W (TYP)
Read: 307.5mA (TYP), 1.5W (TYP)
Idle: 151.6mA, 0.7W (TYP)
Data Reliability: Supports BCH ECC 8 bits in 512 bytes
Data Retention: 10 years
MTBF: 1,000,000 hours
ATA Compatibility: ATA/ATAPI 6, UDMA Modes 5
Regulations: Compliance CE, FCC
Operating: 3.0G, 5 - 800Hz
Non-Operating: 3.0G, 5 - 800Hz
* Note: Reference to the IEC 60068-2-6 Testing procedures; Operating-Sine wave, 5-800Hz/1 oct., 1.5mm, 3g, 0.5 hr./axis, total 1.5 hrs.
Operating: 1500G, 0.5ms
Non-Operating: 1500G, 0.5ms
Latest News Posts
- Resident Evil 7 is a solid return, very positive reviews
- LG's new G6 smartphone looks freakin' beautiful
- Apple's new 5K display has issues with new MacBook Pro
- Nintendo Switch games lineup: a visual guide
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 3080: Volta GPU, GDDR6/HBM2 support
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017
- Team Group Gaming Series, T-FORCE XTREEM took the world record for overall highest frequency DDR5260.8MHz