PhotoFast G-Monster IDE product News release (Read 90MB/s, Write 70MB/s)
We, PhotoFast, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions are pleased to announce that we're going to release a series of 2.5-inch IDE solid state drives (SSDs) named G-Monster.
G-Monster IDE SSD series are compatible with most mainstream PC, Laptops, gaming systems, and handheld devices and are able to support the capacities up to 256GB.
Due to its solid-state memory with no moving parts, it's not accessible to mechanical failure as a result of vibrations.
Also it has the advantages of tough outer metal case, great capacities, high reliability, low power consumption and anti-shock features which all make it perfect to replace traditional Hard Disk Drives.
G-Monster IDE, its unique feature makes it compact in size and allows it to withstand 20G vibrations and up to 1,500G shocks at 0.5m. Besides its thickness is only 7.4mm, therefore it's very easy to install in PCs and notebooks.
What more, G-Monster IDE has built-in ECC (Error Correction Code) functionality that ensures highly reliable data transfer and increases your systems energy efficiency.
G-Monster IDE will be available in Japan 3C stores from 23rdth January, 2009.
- RoHS compliant
- Fully compatible with devices and OS that support the IDE standard (44-Pin, pitch = 2.00 mm)
- Non-volatile Flash Memory for outstanding data retention
- Built-in ECC (Error Correction Code) functionality and wear-leveling algorithm ensures highly reliable of data transfer
-Supports up to Ultra DMA Mode 5
- Shock resistance
Form Factor: 2.5-inch HDD
Storage Capacities: 32 GB to 256 GB
Performance: Read up to 90MB/s, Write up to 70MB/s (MLC)
Dimensions (mm): Length 100.0 0 ± 0.40, Width 69.85 ± 0.20, Height 7.40 ± 0.15
Input Voltage: 3.3V/5V ± 5%
Weight: 80 g
Connector: 44-Pin standard IDE/ATA connector (Pitch 2.0 mm)
Operating Temperature: 0c to 70c
Storage Temperature: - 40c to 85c
Input Voltage: 3.3V/5V ± 5%
Power Consumption (DC 5V @25?)
Write: 326.5mA (TYP), 1.6W (TYP)
Read: 307.5mA (TYP), 1.5W (TYP)
Idle: 151.6mA, 0.7W (TYP)
Data Reliability: Supports BCH ECC 8 bits in 512 bytes
Data Retention: 10 years
MTBF: 1,000,000 hours
ATA Compatibility: ATA/ATAPI 6, UDMA Modes 5
Regulations: Compliance CE, FCC
Operating: 3.0G, 5 - 800Hz
Non-Operating: 3.0G, 5 - 800Hz
* Note: Reference to the IEC 60068-2-6 Testing procedures; Operating-Sine wave, 5-800Hz/1 oct., 1.5mm, 3g, 0.5 hr./axis, total 1.5 hrs.
Operating: 1500G, 0.5ms
Non-Operating: 1500G, 0.5ms
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4