Rosewill, the leading brand of PC Components and Peripherals and award-winning power supplies, computer cases, and gaming keyboards, is introducing Powerline Networking members, RPLC-200KIT and RPLC-500KIT. Joining Rosewill's growing family of wireless routers, switches, wireless adapters, and network adapters, Rosewill is proud to present 2 additional members to complete a line-up of networking products for all networking needs.
The RPLC-200KIT, a 200 Mbps Powerline AV+ mini Wall-Plug Adapter which utilizes HomePlug AV technology and RPLC-500KIT, a 500 Mbps Powerline AV Wall-Plug Gigabit Adapter, allows the expanding of high speed networks to multiple rooms through any home wall power outlet.
The HomePlug AV+ technology brings up to 30% faster speeds than traditional 200 Mbps AV Powerline adapter. The RPLC-200KIT and RPLC-500KIT Powerline adapters includes a Built-in Noise filter to reduce power interference and enhance data transmission quality, secures data with a 128-bit AES Encryption, and QoS support. QoS allows prioritization of services that are important and ensure lag free use of VoIP, video streaming, media streaming, or online gaming.
The RPLC-200KIT's and RPLC-500KIT's push button setup will have your network extended and up and running within seconds with a simple push of a button on each pair. The slim size is designed to save room for your limited power outlets and also save power with its Power Saving mode when idle. The RPLC-200KIT and RPLC-500KIT Powerline adapters are the perfect solution for those looking to extend their network where wireless is weak or cannot reach nor have the ability to install extensive wiring of networking cables to stream High-Definition media and expand high speed internet access by utilizing the wall power outlets available in every home.
Latest News Posts
- EA receives 77% of its revenue from online services and DLC
- CEO of failed MtGox bitcoin exchange arrested in Japan
- Intel Core i7-6700K box pictures leak online, Skylake is so close
- Robotic chefs will hit the market in 2018 for around $75,000
- Meizu MX5 Pro smartphone will pack a huge 41-megapixel camera
- Ga-z77x-ud3h via usb 3.0
- Help building new gaming PC
- Xeon x5460 overclocking settings
- Dual display on Asrock IMB 151N
- New build No Network - Realtek PCIe GBE controller not coming online
- Seagate Reports Fiscal Third Quarter 2015 Results
- IBASE Announces ASB200-908 IPC
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth