The most talented overclocker in the world, Nick Shih breaks another record. Well, actually it's more likely the other way around. World record breaker Nick Shih overclocks again! This time he has reached an unearthly 7930.69 MHz with the new socket FM2 APU and ASRock's FM2A85X Extreme6 motherboard, which places him numero uno on HWBOT again.
"I absolutely love having fun with some of the best gizmos around, such as the new socket FM2 APUs and ASRock FM2A85X Extreme6. You can always expect amazing results when you are dealing with these reliable hardware. For me, 7.93 GHz is merely a warm up. 8 GHz ready or not, here I come!" exclaimed the much excited Nick Shih.
Above: Nick Shih taking the lead on HWBOT with 7.93 GHz on A10-5800K and ASRock's FM2A85X Extreme6!
Above: Proof and detailed information of the new world record captured by CPU-Z. A phenomenal 7930.69 MHz by an AMD A10-5800K APU and ASRock FM2A85X Extreme6 motherboard! (http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2610689)
The FM2A85X Extreme6 from ASRock is heavily armed with Premium Gold Caps, Digi Power and 8+2 Power Phase. The robust design and performance makes it the perfect weapon for overclocking and challenging world records. Sadly, breaking world records like Nick Shih isn't something that Tom, Dick or Harry can do whenever or wherever they want to. But with ASRock's FM2 Series motherboards you could at least overclock like the legend himself! With the exclusive X-boost technology which comes with every ASRock FM2 Series motherboard, users may overclock and boost their system's performance up to 15.77% simply by clicking X during POST.
By taking the number one spot on HWBOT's A10-5800K CPU frequency ranking list, ASRock FM2 Series demonstrates its solid quality and overwhelming performance once again. Overclocking? You'd better choose ASRock!
For more detail information, please visit: http://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/FM2A85X%20Extreme6/
Latest News Posts
- Twitter hires ex-Apple UI designer to lead its VR and AR division
- 4K UltraHD Blu-ray disc sales off to a roaring start
- Microsoft has made over 1 million Xbox One Elite Controllers
- WB delays Batman: Return to Arkham, devs need more time to polish
- New Windows 10 Anniversary Update release date leaked
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Deleted driver software
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines