EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear provider, is excited to present the EK-FC680 GTX SOC, a new Full Cover (FC) water block for Gigabyte's premium SuperOverclock (GV-N680SO-2GD) edition graphic card.
EK-FC680 GTX SOC is a high performance full-cover water block for engineered specifically for GIGABYTE design GeForce GTX 680 Super OverClock (SOC) series graphics cards. Please check our Cooling Configurator online compatibility system for detailed compatibility list. This water block directly cools the GPU, RAM as well as VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it's VRM to remain stable under high overclocks. EK-FC680 GTX SOC water block also features a very high flow design therefore it can be easily used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
Base is made of nickel plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality POM Acetal material. The sealing is performed by quality rubber washers. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe, painless installation procedure. Block is mounted with enclosed M3x4 DIN7985 screws and plastic washers.
EK also encloses two-slot I/O bracket which replaces the original three-slot, in order to make installation of mutliple graphics cards easier.
Up to four EK-FC680 GTX SOC series water blocks can be interconnected with EK-FC Bridge & Link system. Additionally this water block lines up with EK-FC680 GTX(+) as well as EK-FC680 GTX FTW series water blocks thus even further expanding users choice of graphics cards. The correct connection link for this water block is already enclosed with the product.
- EK-FC680 GTX SOC series water block
- EK-FC Link
- 2-slot I/O bracket
- mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
- thermal pads
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
Latest News Posts
- Naughty Dog announces March 18, 2016 release for Uncharted 4 on PS4
- Google is trying to make 4K video less demanding on your connection
- FBI says companies lost $1.2B due to email scams since October 2013
- Qualcomm's next chip will use machine learning to detect malware
- Intel teases 100TB or larger SSDs for 2020
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20