EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear provider, is excited to present the EK-FC680 GTX SOC, a new Full Cover (FC) water block for Gigabyte's premium SuperOverclock (GV-N680SO-2GD) edition graphic card.
EK-FC680 GTX SOC is a high performance full-cover water block for engineered specifically for GIGABYTE design GeForce GTX 680 Super OverClock (SOC) series graphics cards. Please check our Cooling Configurator online compatibility system for detailed compatibility list. This water block directly cools the GPU, RAM as well as VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it's VRM to remain stable under high overclocks. EK-FC680 GTX SOC water block also features a very high flow design therefore it can be easily used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
Base is made of nickel plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality POM Acetal material. The sealing is performed by quality rubber washers. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe, painless installation procedure. Block is mounted with enclosed M3x4 DIN7985 screws and plastic washers.
EK also encloses two-slot I/O bracket which replaces the original three-slot, in order to make installation of mutliple graphics cards easier.
Up to four EK-FC680 GTX SOC series water blocks can be interconnected with EK-FC Bridge & Link system. Additionally this water block lines up with EK-FC680 GTX(+) as well as EK-FC680 GTX FTW series water blocks thus even further expanding users choice of graphics cards. The correct connection link for this water block is already enclosed with the product.
- EK-FC680 GTX SOC series water block
- EK-FC Link
- 2-slot I/O bracket
- mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
- thermal pads
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
Latest News Posts
- Valve announces Steam Link, to extend Steam anywhere in your house
- 'Independence Day 2' casts Jeff Goldblum and Liam Hemsworth
- AT&T wants connected homes and vehicles to better communicate
- Unity 5 announced, will be royalty free as a 'Personal Edition'
- Steam Machines will begin their lounge room takeover in November
- iPad Charge Problem
- VisionTek DataVault 3S Interlocking Stackable Storage Case Review
- Backup /Restore for W7 - exit strategy for WHS 2011
- M5A78L-M LX Plus + FX4100 Serious Failure Problem?
- ASUS WiFi Bridge
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams