mLogic is now shipping its innovative mLink Thunderbolt expansion chassis to customers worldwide. mLink enables PCIe cards such as RAID controllers, 10 GigE, Fibre Channel and audio/video capture cards to connect to Mac desktop and laptop computers via Thunderbolt.
- Supports half-length, Thunderbolt-aware PCIe cards
- Two high-performance 10 Gbit/second Thunderbolt ports
- Supports daisy-chaining of up to six Thunderbolt peripherals
- Industry's smallest (8.1 x 2.75 x 5.9") and lightest (2lbs) Thunderbolt expansion chassis
- Whisper quiet smart-blower for optimal cooling
- Conserves energy by turning On/Off with the Mac
"mLink uses Thunderbolt technology to link PCIe cards to Macs without slots," said Roger Mabon, CEO of mLogic. "Professional workflows can now be realized with all-in-one and laptop computers. mLink provides this game changing functionality in a truly portable form factor."
Pricing and Availability
mLink is available now from authorized mLogic resellers and at http://www.mlogic.com/products/mlink. MSRP is $399.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft announces that Forza Motorsport 6 has gone gold
- It looks like there were only 12,000 'real' women on Ashley Madison
- Tomb Raider goes mobile with turn-based puzzle game 'Lara Croft Go'
- Dell unveils a new 27-inch QHD G-Sync monitor, priced at $799
- 'The Iron Giant' theatrical re-release gets first trailer
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20