mLogic is now shipping its innovative mLink Thunderbolt expansion chassis to customers worldwide. mLink enables PCIe cards such as RAID controllers, 10 GigE, Fibre Channel and audio/video capture cards to connect to Mac desktop and laptop computers via Thunderbolt.
- Supports half-length, Thunderbolt-aware PCIe cards
- Two high-performance 10 Gbit/second Thunderbolt ports
- Supports daisy-chaining of up to six Thunderbolt peripherals
- Industry's smallest (8.1 x 2.75 x 5.9") and lightest (2lbs) Thunderbolt expansion chassis
- Whisper quiet smart-blower for optimal cooling
- Conserves energy by turning On/Off with the Mac
"mLink uses Thunderbolt technology to link PCIe cards to Macs without slots," said Roger Mabon, CEO of mLogic. "Professional workflows can now be realized with all-in-one and laptop computers. mLink provides this game changing functionality in a truly portable form factor."
Pricing and Availability
mLink is available now from authorized mLogic resellers and at http://www.mlogic.com/products/mlink. MSRP is $399.
Latest News Posts
- New Mission Impossible movie features triple-screen Halo 5 on Xbox One
- Amazon Prime scores an exclusive 'all-new car show' with Top Gear trio
- NVIDIA and AMD release new drivers for Windows 10
- LG posts a low $206.38 million in profit in second-quarter, blames TVs
- Excalibur uses your phone to automatically enter PC passwords
- ASRock 970M Pro3. Search for BIOS setup Info.
- Win10 - Unknown USB device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) - Z68X-UD3-B3
- Windows 10 drivers for G1.Assassin 2 on Gigabyte site are for the wrong product
- Kingston HyperX Cloud Core Gaming Headset Review
- Cannot install win 10
- Dell Starts Shipping Windows 10 Devices
- Intel and Micron Produce Breakthrough Memory Technology
- Acer Announces Its Windows 10 Powered PC Line
- MSI Ships Gaming Notebooks with Windows 10
- MAINGEAR Arms Acclaimed Gaming Powerhouses with Windows 10