mLogic is now shipping its innovative mLink Thunderbolt expansion chassis to customers worldwide. mLink enables PCIe cards such as RAID controllers, 10 GigE, Fibre Channel and audio/video capture cards to connect to Mac desktop and laptop computers via Thunderbolt.
- Supports half-length, Thunderbolt-aware PCIe cards
- Two high-performance 10 Gbit/second Thunderbolt ports
- Supports daisy-chaining of up to six Thunderbolt peripherals
- Industry's smallest (8.1 x 2.75 x 5.9") and lightest (2lbs) Thunderbolt expansion chassis
- Whisper quiet smart-blower for optimal cooling
- Conserves energy by turning On/Off with the Mac
"mLink uses Thunderbolt technology to link PCIe cards to Macs without slots," said Roger Mabon, CEO of mLogic. "Professional workflows can now be realized with all-in-one and laptop computers. mLink provides this game changing functionality in a truly portable form factor."
Pricing and Availability
mLink is available now from authorized mLogic resellers and at http://www.mlogic.com/products/mlink. MSRP is $399.
Latest News Posts
- Save 58% on a Lifetime Subscription to Penzu Pro Digital Journal
- Realtek has produced a new onboard LAN chip aimed at gamers
- Meet the low-profile GELID Polar 1U air cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Storage is no sweat for the Transcend StoreJet 8TB USB 3.0 drive
- XIGMATEK pushes its a bright red power supply to market, the S550
- Z77 Extreme 4 USB dead?
- Gigabyty strange start-up behavior, please help! (video inside)
- Cars news
- Latest automobiles news
- Automobiles news
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC