mLogic is now shipping its innovative mLink Thunderbolt expansion chassis to customers worldwide. mLink enables PCIe cards such as RAID controllers, 10 GigE, Fibre Channel and audio/video capture cards to connect to Mac desktop and laptop computers via Thunderbolt.
- Supports half-length, Thunderbolt-aware PCIe cards
- Two high-performance 10 Gbit/second Thunderbolt ports
- Supports daisy-chaining of up to six Thunderbolt peripherals
- Industry's smallest (8.1 x 2.75 x 5.9") and lightest (2lbs) Thunderbolt expansion chassis
- Whisper quiet smart-blower for optimal cooling
- Conserves energy by turning On/Off with the Mac
"mLink uses Thunderbolt technology to link PCIe cards to Macs without slots," said Roger Mabon, CEO of mLogic. "Professional workflows can now be realized with all-in-one and laptop computers. mLink provides this game changing functionality in a truly portable form factor."
Pricing and Availability
mLink is available now from authorized mLogic resellers and at http://www.mlogic.com/products/mlink. MSRP is $399.
Latest News Posts
- LG's new 5K display designed for latest MacBook Pro
- 3DS won't be cannibalized by Switch, says Nintendo
- Qualcomm acquires NXP Semiconductor for $47 billion
- Nintendo Switch has 6-inch 720p multi-touchscreen
- Twitter kills Vine app, web version still available
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications