Deepcool, the leading manufacturer of a wide range of computer cooling products and laptop/tablet PC accessories, released a super slim and portable notebook cooler - N1. N1 is only 2.6 cm when you fold the supporting feet; you can easily put it into your laptop bag. And with a light weight, you can carry it with you anywhere anytime.
Super flat metal mesh front can easily impress you through its visual effect. It's not about how metal mesh combines with plastic base, but about what aesthetics is. The metal mesh stretches all over the front panel and folds into the edge. It's like a masterpiece at first sight. Under the metal mesh, the big 180 mm cooling fan moves an optimal airflow to cool your laptop. And you can adjust the speed with the speed control knob on the cable.
With a USB pass-through connector, you can power the cooling fan with your own laptop, and at the same time, you can still connect your USB device to it. One more considerate design is the USB cable storage groove on the back. You will never encounter a mess of cables. In addition, the foldable supporting feet provide ergonomic viewing angle when you use your laptop and save space when you carry the cooler on the go.
N1 is available in 7 different colors: white, black, green, blue, orange, red and purple. You can easily choose a perfect one for your Mac, Thinkpad, or Sony VAIO and etc.
For more detailed information about the features and technical specifications, please visit http://www.deepcoolglobal.com/Product/N1/
Latest News Posts
- LG's new Watch Urbane is a seriously slick piece of smartwatch
- Hands-on with the Xperia Z4 Tablet, Sony's best tablet yet
- Lenovo announces the VIBE Shot at MWC 2015, a 2-in-1 camera smartphone
- Set off 'John Wick' in our Blu-ray giveaway, thanks to Roadshow
- Samsung's Galaxy S6 is demolishing the competition in early benchmarks
- GIGABYTE X99-UD4 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- ScaleUp 3,000mAh Portable Battery with LCD Review
- x79s-up5 f3 bios
- ASRock B85M-ITX + Nofan CR-95C?
- Western Digital My Cloud DL4100 SMB NAS Review
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams