Deepcool, the leading manufacturer of a wide range of computer cooling products and laptop/tablet PC accessories, released a super slim and portable notebook cooler - N1. N1 is only 2.6 cm when you fold the supporting feet; you can easily put it into your laptop bag. And with a light weight, you can carry it with you anywhere anytime.
Super flat metal mesh front can easily impress you through its visual effect. It's not about how metal mesh combines with plastic base, but about what aesthetics is. The metal mesh stretches all over the front panel and folds into the edge. It's like a masterpiece at first sight. Under the metal mesh, the big 180 mm cooling fan moves an optimal airflow to cool your laptop. And you can adjust the speed with the speed control knob on the cable.
With a USB pass-through connector, you can power the cooling fan with your own laptop, and at the same time, you can still connect your USB device to it. One more considerate design is the USB cable storage groove on the back. You will never encounter a mess of cables. In addition, the foldable supporting feet provide ergonomic viewing angle when you use your laptop and save space when you carry the cooler on the go.
N1 is available in 7 different colors: white, black, green, blue, orange, red and purple. You can easily choose a perfect one for your Mac, Thinkpad, or Sony VAIO and etc.
For more detailed information about the features and technical specifications, please visit http://www.deepcoolglobal.com/Product/N1/
Latest News Posts
- New 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2' trailer actually looks kinda fun
- Sony developing smart contact lenses with life recording
- Hitman patch lets DirectX 12 users play again
- Apple Music rumored to receive interface overhaul this summer
- Fallout 4's Far Harbor DLC might have underwater exploration
- GA-EX58-UD3R won't post
- Creative iRoar Intelligent Bluetooth Speaker Review
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience