Deepcool, the leading manufacturer of a wide range of computer cooling products and laptop/tablet PC accessories, released a super slim and portable notebook cooler - N1. N1 is only 2.6 cm when you fold the supporting feet; you can easily put it into your laptop bag. And with a light weight, you can carry it with you anywhere anytime.
Super flat metal mesh front can easily impress you through its visual effect. It's not about how metal mesh combines with plastic base, but about what aesthetics is. The metal mesh stretches all over the front panel and folds into the edge. It's like a masterpiece at first sight. Under the metal mesh, the big 180 mm cooling fan moves an optimal airflow to cool your laptop. And you can adjust the speed with the speed control knob on the cable.
With a USB pass-through connector, you can power the cooling fan with your own laptop, and at the same time, you can still connect your USB device to it. One more considerate design is the USB cable storage groove on the back. You will never encounter a mess of cables. In addition, the foldable supporting feet provide ergonomic viewing angle when you use your laptop and save space when you carry the cooler on the go.
N1 is available in 7 different colors: white, black, green, blue, orange, red and purple. You can easily choose a perfect one for your Mac, Thinkpad, or Sony VAIO and etc.
For more detailed information about the features and technical specifications, please visit http://www.deepcoolglobal.com/Product/N1/
Latest News Posts
- Dishonored 2 live-action gameplay trailer looks awesome
- Sony hires new director for the 'Uncharted' feature film
- 'Indiana Jones 5' loses co-creator George Lucas
- Unlock Android N's full potential with this top course
- Xiaomi's VR headset looks good and costs only $29
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards