Deepcool, the leading manufacturer of a wide range of computer cooling products and laptop/tablet PC accessories, released a super slim and portable notebook cooler - N1. N1 is only 2.6 cm when you fold the supporting feet; you can easily put it into your laptop bag. And with a light weight, you can carry it with you anywhere anytime.
Super flat metal mesh front can easily impress you through its visual effect. It's not about how metal mesh combines with plastic base, but about what aesthetics is. The metal mesh stretches all over the front panel and folds into the edge. It's like a masterpiece at first sight. Under the metal mesh, the big 180 mm cooling fan moves an optimal airflow to cool your laptop. And you can adjust the speed with the speed control knob on the cable.
With a USB pass-through connector, you can power the cooling fan with your own laptop, and at the same time, you can still connect your USB device to it. One more considerate design is the USB cable storage groove on the back. You will never encounter a mess of cables. In addition, the foldable supporting feet provide ergonomic viewing angle when you use your laptop and save space when you carry the cooler on the go.
N1 is available in 7 different colors: white, black, green, blue, orange, red and purple. You can easily choose a perfect one for your Mac, Thinkpad, or Sony VAIO and etc.
For more detailed information about the features and technical specifications, please visit http://www.deepcoolglobal.com/Product/N1/
Latest News Posts
- Batman: Arkham Knight is going all-digital on the PC for the UK
- Pebble breaks Kickstarter records, raises whopping $20.3 million
- Malware trap turns PCs into zombies for expanding global botnet
- GitHub facing DDoS siege cyberattack dating back few days
- Google teams up with Johnson & Johnson to research surgical robots
- (LAN) Z68 extreme3 Gen3
- Asrock n68c-s UCC RAM problem
- X99 G1 Wifi - Updated BIOS and can't get Intel RST to work
- Chappie (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Z87M-D3H BIOS-mod to run all cores at 3.9ghz for i7-4770(non-k)
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi