Genius invites all CES attendees to visit their booth during CES to get hands-on experience with the new Windows 8 touch gesture mouse, Touch Mouse 6000, that lets users tap, swipe and zoom right on the mouse giving users full use of the new Windows interface. Beside the Touch Mouse 6000, the other major new products that will be shown are the Innovations 2013 honoree GX Gila Gaming Mouse along with the Ring Mouse 2.
GX Gila Gaming Mouse
Gila, a CES Innovations 2013 Design and Engineering Award Honoree, is a twelve button professional gaming laser mouse with a dpi range from 200 to 8200 that gives gamers an edge on their competition with quick yet controlled movements and turns in the battlefield, and allows for pinpoint accuracy with the "Sniper" function when zooming in by instantly dropping the dpi with a press of a button. Gila gives gamers even more precise control with its "Angle Snapping" function that raises cursor precision at high speeds.
Ring Mouse 2
One of the world's first in-air mice, Ring Mouse 2 re-imagines the computer mouse and provides a new way to surf the web with a unique, flexible rubber design that fits securely on your finger or store it in your pocket when not in use. Ring Mouse 2 gives business travelers, education users, and i-users a convenient way to click, drag and 4-way scroll on their PC or Mac.
Genius will also be demonstrating their entire product lines including the GX Gaming Series, smart phone and tablet PC accessories, some of the lightest Android and Apple Bluetooth keyboards on the market, professional-grade graphic design tablets, audio devices like gaming and iPod speakers, imaging devices such as digital cameras and camcorders, and gaming accessories like headsets and ultra-responsive computer mice.
Latest News Posts
- Intel hits record $14.8 billion second quarter earnings
- Battlegrounds on Xbox One X: 30-40FPS with 100 in server
- Full PC with AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper starts at just $1699
- AMD Ryzen 5 2500U spotted, new APU rocks Vega GPU tech
- AMD Radeon RX Vega could be priced at up to $850
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers