Genius invites all CES attendees to visit their booth during CES to get hands-on experience with the new Windows 8 touch gesture mouse, Touch Mouse 6000, that lets users tap, swipe and zoom right on the mouse giving users full use of the new Windows interface. Beside the Touch Mouse 6000, the other major new products that will be shown are the Innovations 2013 honoree GX Gila Gaming Mouse along with the Ring Mouse 2.
GX Gila Gaming Mouse
Gila, a CES Innovations 2013 Design and Engineering Award Honoree, is a twelve button professional gaming laser mouse with a dpi range from 200 to 8200 that gives gamers an edge on their competition with quick yet controlled movements and turns in the battlefield, and allows for pinpoint accuracy with the "Sniper" function when zooming in by instantly dropping the dpi with a press of a button. Gila gives gamers even more precise control with its "Angle Snapping" function that raises cursor precision at high speeds.
Ring Mouse 2
One of the world's first in-air mice, Ring Mouse 2 re-imagines the computer mouse and provides a new way to surf the web with a unique, flexible rubber design that fits securely on your finger or store it in your pocket when not in use. Ring Mouse 2 gives business travelers, education users, and i-users a convenient way to click, drag and 4-way scroll on their PC or Mac.
Genius will also be demonstrating their entire product lines including the GX Gaming Series, smart phone and tablet PC accessories, some of the lightest Android and Apple Bluetooth keyboards on the market, professional-grade graphic design tablets, audio devices like gaming and iPod speakers, imaging devices such as digital cameras and camcorders, and gaming accessories like headsets and ultra-responsive computer mice.
Latest News Posts
- GameStop: Gamers won't have as many console bundles in 2015
- North Korea denies hacking South Korean nuclear power company
- 3D Robotics releases DroneKit open source API for app development
- UNICEF launches Kid Power campaign utilizing wearables
- US government wasting plenty of money on drones, with little oversight
- Z68 bios update to 2.2 no win boot.. where is old bios (1.40)
- KLevv Genuine 2666MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- X99 USB3.0 boot loop / general USB issues (Gaming 7 WIFI)
- 970 pro3+ crazy temps
- Using two different ram kits together
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi