Genius invites all CES attendees to visit their booth during CES to get hands-on experience with the new Windows 8 touch gesture mouse, Touch Mouse 6000, that lets users tap, swipe and zoom right on the mouse giving users full use of the new Windows interface. Beside the Touch Mouse 6000, the other major new products that will be shown are the Innovations 2013 honoree GX Gila Gaming Mouse along with the Ring Mouse 2.
GX Gila Gaming Mouse
Gila, a CES Innovations 2013 Design and Engineering Award Honoree, is a twelve button professional gaming laser mouse with a dpi range from 200 to 8200 that gives gamers an edge on their competition with quick yet controlled movements and turns in the battlefield, and allows for pinpoint accuracy with the "Sniper" function when zooming in by instantly dropping the dpi with a press of a button. Gila gives gamers even more precise control with its "Angle Snapping" function that raises cursor precision at high speeds.
Ring Mouse 2
One of the world's first in-air mice, Ring Mouse 2 re-imagines the computer mouse and provides a new way to surf the web with a unique, flexible rubber design that fits securely on your finger or store it in your pocket when not in use. Ring Mouse 2 gives business travelers, education users, and i-users a convenient way to click, drag and 4-way scroll on their PC or Mac.
Genius will also be demonstrating their entire product lines including the GX Gaming Series, smart phone and tablet PC accessories, some of the lightest Android and Apple Bluetooth keyboards on the market, professional-grade graphic design tablets, audio devices like gaming and iPod speakers, imaging devices such as digital cameras and camcorders, and gaming accessories like headsets and ultra-responsive computer mice.
Latest News Posts
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now