Genius invites all CES attendees to visit their booth during CES to get hands-on experience with the new Windows 8 touch gesture mouse, Touch Mouse 6000, that lets users tap, swipe and zoom right on the mouse giving users full use of the new Windows interface. Beside the Touch Mouse 6000, the other major new products that will be shown are the Innovations 2013 honoree GX Gila Gaming Mouse along with the Ring Mouse 2.
GX Gila Gaming Mouse
Gila, a CES Innovations 2013 Design and Engineering Award Honoree, is a twelve button professional gaming laser mouse with a dpi range from 200 to 8200 that gives gamers an edge on their competition with quick yet controlled movements and turns in the battlefield, and allows for pinpoint accuracy with the "Sniper" function when zooming in by instantly dropping the dpi with a press of a button. Gila gives gamers even more precise control with its "Angle Snapping" function that raises cursor precision at high speeds.
Ring Mouse 2
One of the world's first in-air mice, Ring Mouse 2 re-imagines the computer mouse and provides a new way to surf the web with a unique, flexible rubber design that fits securely on your finger or store it in your pocket when not in use. Ring Mouse 2 gives business travelers, education users, and i-users a convenient way to click, drag and 4-way scroll on their PC or Mac.
Genius will also be demonstrating their entire product lines including the GX Gaming Series, smart phone and tablet PC accessories, some of the lightest Android and Apple Bluetooth keyboards on the market, professional-grade graphic design tablets, audio devices like gaming and iPod speakers, imaging devices such as digital cameras and camcorders, and gaming accessories like headsets and ultra-responsive computer mice.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700X spotted in detail
- NVIDIA's next-gen Volta GPU turns up in latest drivers
- Horizon Zero Dawn is 'best' 4K game on PS4 Pro so far
- Nintendo Switch has 25.9 GB available memory, OS is 4GB
- GDC 2017 tease Ghost Recon Wildlands technology video
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league