We are pleased to announce that AVADirect now offers a one-of-a-kind Supermicro rack-mountable system that will, for the first time ever, allow a QUAD-SLI NVIDIA graphics or Tesla solution, alongside additional expansion cards.
Typically, such elaborate systems can leave end-user torn between investing more into the graphics solution, or stepping back to allow additional expansion cards, such as RAID controller and network interface cards. The board featured in this configuration (Super X9DRG-QF) offers a total of 4x PCI-E 3.0 x16, 2x PCI-E 3.0 x8, and 1x PCI-E 2.0 x4 expansion slots. An end-user can effectively use four dual-slot graphics or Tesla processing units, while using one PCI-E 3.0 x8 and PCI-E x4 slot. This is where the configuration truly shines and stands out from other configurations offered from AVADirect and its competitors.
In addition to the graphics capabilities provided by the Supermicro 4U Tesla HPC Dual-XEON E5 QUAD-SLI Rack Tower, the system supports Intel Socket 2011 Xeon E5 processors and up to 512GB of ECC registered memory, or 192GB of ECC un-buffered memory. A more impressive point is this system's ability to include all the above, along with 8x 3.5in hot-swap bays and a massive 1620w redundant power supply set.
TO build your own Supermicro 4U Tesla HPC Dual-XEON E5 QUAD-SLI Rack Tower click Supermicro 4U Tesla HPC Dual-XEON E5 QUAD-SLI Rack Tower at AVADirect.com
To view other Supermicro rack solutions we offer click Supermicro Rack Solutions at AVADirect.com
Latest News Posts
- Former Halo, Destiny devs form new VR game studio Endeavor One
- ASUS adds another micro-ATX motherboard into the mix, X99M-WS
- Nintendo NX's first known game might be Dragon Quest XI
- Specification speculations for NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 950 mount
- Bethesda promises Fallout 4 will have more customization than Skyrim
- I think my Gigabyte X99 UD5 Wifi is dead!
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition Video Card Review
- PC is booting but without post beep
- Tesoro Kuven Pro Real 5.1 Gaming Headset Review
- New PC
- Thermaltake Sponsors PDXLAN 26 and Quakecon 2015
- Addonics Announces Rack-Mount SATA to USB 3.1 Converter
- COUGAR Announces 230M and 250M Gaming Mice
- Lenovo Ready to Launch Windows 10 Devices
- Razer Acquires OUYA Software Assets