We are pleased to announce that AVADirect now offers a one-of-a-kind Supermicro rack-mountable system that will, for the first time ever, allow a QUAD-SLI NVIDIA graphics or Tesla solution, alongside additional expansion cards.
Typically, such elaborate systems can leave end-user torn between investing more into the graphics solution, or stepping back to allow additional expansion cards, such as RAID controller and network interface cards. The board featured in this configuration (Super X9DRG-QF) offers a total of 4x PCI-E 3.0 x16, 2x PCI-E 3.0 x8, and 1x PCI-E 2.0 x4 expansion slots. An end-user can effectively use four dual-slot graphics or Tesla processing units, while using one PCI-E 3.0 x8 and PCI-E x4 slot. This is where the configuration truly shines and stands out from other configurations offered from AVADirect and its competitors.
In addition to the graphics capabilities provided by the Supermicro 4U Tesla HPC Dual-XEON E5 QUAD-SLI Rack Tower, the system supports Intel Socket 2011 Xeon E5 processors and up to 512GB of ECC registered memory, or 192GB of ECC un-buffered memory. A more impressive point is this system's ability to include all the above, along with 8x 3.5in hot-swap bays and a massive 1620w redundant power supply set.
TO build your own Supermicro 4U Tesla HPC Dual-XEON E5 QUAD-SLI Rack Tower click Supermicro 4U Tesla HPC Dual-XEON E5 QUAD-SLI Rack Tower at AVADirect.com
To view other Supermicro rack solutions we offer click Supermicro Rack Solutions at AVADirect.com
Latest News Posts
- Huddy: FreeSync on its way to all kinds of TVs
- Overwatch Competitive Play mode launches on Xbox One
- Intel joins BMW and Mobileeye on autonomous car technology
- Make the game you want to play with School of Game Design
- Lost in Space is coming back, with a 10-episode Netflix reboot
- Techman XC100E5C 1.6TB Enterprise PCIe NVMe SSD Review
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card