We are pleased to announce that AVADirect now offers a one-of-a-kind Supermicro rack-mountable system that will, for the first time ever, allow a QUAD-SLI NVIDIA graphics or Tesla solution, alongside additional expansion cards.
Typically, such elaborate systems can leave end-user torn between investing more into the graphics solution, or stepping back to allow additional expansion cards, such as RAID controller and network interface cards. The board featured in this configuration (Super X9DRG-QF) offers a total of 4x PCI-E 3.0 x16, 2x PCI-E 3.0 x8, and 1x PCI-E 2.0 x4 expansion slots. An end-user can effectively use four dual-slot graphics or Tesla processing units, while using one PCI-E 3.0 x8 and PCI-E x4 slot. This is where the configuration truly shines and stands out from other configurations offered from AVADirect and its competitors.
In addition to the graphics capabilities provided by the Supermicro 4U Tesla HPC Dual-XEON E5 QUAD-SLI Rack Tower, the system supports Intel Socket 2011 Xeon E5 processors and up to 512GB of ECC registered memory, or 192GB of ECC un-buffered memory. A more impressive point is this system's ability to include all the above, along with 8x 3.5in hot-swap bays and a massive 1620w redundant power supply set.
TO build your own Supermicro 4U Tesla HPC Dual-XEON E5 QUAD-SLI Rack Tower click Supermicro 4U Tesla HPC Dual-XEON E5 QUAD-SLI Rack Tower at AVADirect.com
To view other Supermicro rack solutions we offer click Supermicro Rack Solutions at AVADirect.com
Latest News Posts
- Gmail for Android updates with new 'All Inboxes' option
- Want to win a Heroes of the Storm key? Enter now!
- $10,000 spent on the Apple Watch gets you private 1-hour appointments
- 1966 'Batman' animated revival with Adam West and Burt Ward underway
- FDA has not been overly aggressive with Apple Watch regulation
- Supermicro C7X99-OCE (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- PC-06S vs PC-06SX?
- Intel Server R2208WT2YS System Review
- booting from SM951
- GIGABYTE BRIX BXi7H-5500 Ultra Compact Mini PC Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi