Verbatim introduces a new attractive set of high-quality wireless computer peripherals: the GO NANO mouse and Mobile Bluetooth Speaker. By providing a wireless solution, Verbatim is offering the convenience of quick and easy connection while also eliminating cable clutter and the worry of finding yourself without that vital cable when travelling.
Verbatim GO NANO Wireless Mouse
Powered by two AAA batteries and with the convenience of driverless installation, this elegant mouse incorporates a nano USB receiver which protrudes no more than 6 mm when plugged into a notebook or laptop computer allowing it to be permanently connected.
An optical sensor boasting 1000 dpi resolution ensures fast precision tracking and smooth cursor control on screen. The mouse has an ergonomic design with a symmetrical contoured body making it equally comfortable for left- or right-handed use.
The high quality GO NANO wireless mouse is both compact and lightweight, measuring 95 mm x 58 mm x 35 mm (L x W x H) and weighing just 82g. The stylish mouse has a built-in enclosure to store the receiver when not required.
Available in a range of four colours - Black, Hot Pink, Caribbean Blue and Volcanic Orange - the eye-catching GO NANO wireless mouse has a budget price tag of just EUR 14.99 and is supplied with 2 AAA batteries.
Verbatim Bluetooth Mobile Speaker
Verbatim has also launched a compact and stylish white Bluetooth Mobile Speaker perfect for travel purposes. Users can stream music from any Bluetooth enabled device to the white speaker including smartphones, tablets and laptop computers.
This smart designer Bluetooth mobile speaker from Verbatim is an attractive solution for users who want to listen to mp3 music, podcasts or video downloads on the go without paying a premium for the ultimate hi-fi experience that is usually reserved for home use.
Despite being small size (75 mm high x 80 mm diameter) and lightweight (just 195g), the Verbatim Bluetooth Mobile Speaker is fitted with two 40 mm speaker drivers that give this handy device more than enough punch to deliver a powerful, clear and balanced stereo sound across a large room or even outdoors. Many mid-range speakers priced below EUR 60 are typically mono and the sound quality is far less dynamic as a result.
The built-in Lithium-ion rechargeable battery inside the speaker offers playback of up to 6 hours and requires only 4 hours to recharge fully via USB.
This cleverly designed speaker has an RRP of EUR 49.99 - 54.99 and is supplied with a complimentary set of USB and conventional stereo audio cables to allow non-Bluetooth audio devices to plug into the speaker.
Latest News Posts
- The ESEA $200,000 CS:GO finals are on now
- Thermaltake Australia flies down modder for watercooling series
- NASA says private space efforts to reach Mars will need support
- TSMC aiming for 10nm production next year, followed by 7nm in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't use Battlelog, has offline singleplayer
- Dual booting Windows 7 and Hyper-V?
- ASUS Laptop keyboard question
- TOSHIBA HDWC130XK3J1 not recognizedon 3.0 usb port
- E3C224-V4L not available anywhere?
- Drives showing incorrect free space after installing 32GB of memory
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives