TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphic cards, today announces a new graphics solution which is equipped with unparalleled cooling technology: the PowerColor HD7850 Fling Force Edition [APAC Limited]. This new edition has 910 MHz core speed and 1200 MHz memory speed, with 2 GB GDDR5 onboard memory, providing rich and stunning HD performance with the support of vivid DirectX 11.1 gaming.
The latest edition is equipped with an innovative cooling technology, called "Fling Force". With additional fan blades attached with original one, Fling Force technology efficiently increases up to 10% air flow through the extended 95 mm fan at load, maximizing the cooling effect. Moreover, it'll keep the silent setting with 92 mm fan while it runs at 2D mode, delivering quieter environment for better user experience.
Also, the PowerColor HD7850 Fling Force [APAC Edition] armed with Gold Power Kit design, with PowerPAK SO-8, Ferrite Core Choke and solid capacitor, enhancing power efficiency and stability at overclocked mode. With all these solid-built components and the unsurpassed cooling technology, gamers can experience the superior gaming speed and low-noisy environment without any compromise.
Latest News Posts
- The PC Gaming Show is coming back, will take place during E3 2016
- Intel's unreleased 18-core Xeon CPU hits eBay for $999
- In case you missed it. ARK: Survival Evolved updated on Xbox One
- Twitch users spent 241 billion minutes watching games in 2015
- Samsung's huge 18.4-inch Galaxy View tablet drops to $449.99
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives