TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphic cards, today announces a new graphics solution which is equipped with unparalleled cooling technology: the PowerColor HD7850 Fling Force Edition [APAC Limited]. This new edition has 910 MHz core speed and 1200 MHz memory speed, with 2 GB GDDR5 onboard memory, providing rich and stunning HD performance with the support of vivid DirectX 11.1 gaming.
The latest edition is equipped with an innovative cooling technology, called "Fling Force". With additional fan blades attached with original one, Fling Force technology efficiently increases up to 10% air flow through the extended 95 mm fan at load, maximizing the cooling effect. Moreover, it'll keep the silent setting with 92 mm fan while it runs at 2D mode, delivering quieter environment for better user experience.
Also, the PowerColor HD7850 Fling Force [APAC Edition] armed with Gold Power Kit design, with PowerPAK SO-8, Ferrite Core Choke and solid capacitor, enhancing power efficiency and stability at overclocked mode. With all these solid-built components and the unsurpassed cooling technology, gamers can experience the superior gaming speed and low-noisy environment without any compromise.
Latest News Posts
- Save 93% On This Six-Course Node.js Bundle
- id Software: The new DOOM will not take itself too seriously
- Intel's Brian Krzanich announces change of a few management positions
- 'Happy Forest' is yet another great example of Unreal Engine 4
- Turtle Beach opens pre-orders for a wireless headset called the 420X
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- your Other built or out. nation much sleeping out bag,
- Gaming Sponsorship - Part 2: Live events are key to success
- orange jack not working with 5.1 sound
- The top four things North Korea has achieved in the past 18 months
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC
- Synology Announces RS18016xs+ and RX1216sas NAS Servers
- Giada Announces the P211 OPS-compliant Mini PC
- Intel Announces Leadership Changes