We know that cooler choice has long been a headache for ITX and HTPC system builders. Stock CPU heatsinks and coolers are hot and noisy, while high quality coolers usually either don't fit the case or interferes with your GPU. So finding the perfect balance of size, thermal performance and noise on ITX and HTPC systems has never been easy, until now!
The Thermalright AXP-100 is here! This latest creation by Thermalright is only a mere 58 mm (2.28 inches) in height including the bundled TY-100 high performance PWM fan. This height provides almost full compatibility with HTPC and ITX cases on the market. Thermalright.com will also be displaying a full list of case compatibility on our product page.
Besides supporting all modern CPU sockets and platforms, system and main board compatibility is also no problem for the AXP-100. AXP-100's small form factor has minimal interference with tall heatsink RAM, full length GPU cards and PCI-E slots. At the same time using a jaw dropping number of six 6 mm heatpipes, which usually only appears on mammoth tower heatsinks. The included Enhanced Fan Mount also allows power users to replace the included TY-100 100 mm high performance PWM fan, with regular aftermarket 120 mm fans or Thermalright's award winning TY-140 series of 140 mm fans. The Enhanced Fan Mount is also X/Y axis adjustable, providing the best component and PCI-E compatibility when you go XL on your fan!
The AXP-100 is the complete thermal upgrade solution for your next ITX and HTPC build. Use the best heatsink technology to bring a no compromises cooling experience to systems builders. Make your next system truly the coolest piece of tech there is.
- Designed for ITX and HTPC systems.
- Total height is only 58 mm (2.28 inches) including the TY-100 fan.
- The adjustable Enhanced Fan Mount is capable of mounting Thermalright's TY-140 series fans & 120 mm fans.
- Full nickel plating of the six heatpipes and heatsink body ensures optimal anti-oxidization.
- Supports all modern CPU sockets and platforms.
- Dimension: L121.1 mm x W105.47 mm x H44.15 mm
- Weight: 360g
- Heat pipes: six heat pipes
- Dimension: L108.25 mm x H101.5 mm x W14 mm
- Rated Speed: 900 ~ 2500 RPM±15%
- Noise Level: 22 ~ 30 dBA
- Air Flow: 16.05 ~ 44.57 CFM
Latest News Posts
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- 'Rogue One' captures plans for $1B worldwide box office
- Huawei P10: Curved display and front fingerprint sensor?
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni