EUROCOM Panther 4.0 supercomputer laptop delivers unmatched 2D/3D capabilities for heavy duty 3D and 2D applications, like CAD (Computer-Aided Design), CAE (Computer-Aided Engineering), DCC (Digital Content Creation), visualization, and simulation. It is ideal for Engineering on the Go, Rapid Engineering Deployment Teams and for Server on the Go applications.
The EUROCOM Panther 4.0 provides three levels of functionality due to its customizability and ultra performance specifications.
- Ultra Performance Quadro Workstation when equipped with NVIDIA Quadro K5000M graphics with 4 GB of error correcting code DDR5 memory.
- 12 lbs (5.5kg) All in one Server when equipped with an Intel Xeon E5-2687W, RAID 5 and running operating systems such as Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 and VMware ESXi.
- High Performance Workstation for CUDA development when equipped with dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680M graphics or dual NVIDIA Quadro K5000M graphics.
The supported processors of the Panther 4.0 delivers exceptional high-def multimedia, multi-tasking and multi-threaded performance. These high-performance CPUs allow users to simultaneously run multiple applications at the same time -- all with increased performance.
The Panther 4.0 is based on Sandy Bridge-E X79 Express chipset. The Intel X79 express chipset delivers maximum processing power and next generation high speed storage interface.
Driving the system is a complete line of 6 core and 8 core Intel Xeon Processors based on the LGA 2011 processor socket.
- Intel XEON E5-2690; 8 cores, 16 threads; 20MB L3; 8GT/s; LGA2011; 32nm;135W; 2.90GHz (up to 3.80GHz)
- Intel XEON E5-2687W; 8 cores, 16 threads; 20MB L3; 8GT/s; LGA2011; 32nm;150W; 3.10GHz (up to 3.80GHz)
- Intel XEON E5-2680; 8 cores, 16 threads; 20MB L3; 8GT/s; LGA2011; 32nm;130W; 2.70GHz (up to 3.50GHz)
- Intel XEON E5-2670; 8 cores, 16 threads; 20MB L3; 8GT/s; LGA2011; 32nm;115W; 2.60GHz (up to 3.30GHz)
- Intel XEON E5-2650; 8 cores, 16 threads; 20MB L3; 8GT/s; LGA2011; 32nm;95W; 2.0GHz (up to 2.80GHz)
- Intel XEON E5-2640; 6 cores, 12 threads; 15MB L3; 7.2GT/s; LGA2011; 32nm;95W; 2.50GHz (up to 3.0GHz)
- Intel XEON E5-2630; 6 cores, 12 threads; 15MB L3; 7.2GT/s; LGA2011; 32nm;95W; 2.30GHz (up to 2.80GHz)
- NVIDIA Quadro K5000M; 4 GB GDDR5; 1344 CUDA; N14E-Q5; PhysX; OpenGL 4.0; DX11; MXM 3.0b;; w/ 3D Quad Buffering
- NVIDIA Quadro K5000M, is manufactured on the 28nm, kepler based GPU architecture from
- NVIDIA and is the most powerful GPU from NVIDIA, delivering ultra performance. With a massive 4 GB DDR5 of Error-Correcting Code video memory and 256 bit bandwidth, users can display extremely complex scenes and models as well as calculate large datasets with ease, on the go. ECC memory detects and corrects common types of data corruption, offering uncompromised data reliability.
- NVIDIA Quadro K3000M; 2 GB GDDR5; 576 CUDA; 89.6GB/sec; OpenGL 4.3; MXM 3.0b; 75W w/ 3D Quad-Buffering Support
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680M; 4 GB GDDR5; 1344 CUDA; 256-bit; VRAM 1800MHz; GPU 720MHz; Kepler (28nm); MXM 3.0b;100W
EUROCOM Panther 4.0 supports two VGA modules via standard MXM 3.0b interface with the ability to support up to 100W per card running in SLI or CrossFireX configurations.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei secures 33% increase in profits for 2014
- Court grants RadioShack, Sprint co-branding of retail stores
- Sony unveils limited edition Batman: Arkham Knight PS4 console
- No selfie sticks at Coachella or Lollapalooza for you
- Virtual reality looks appealing, but supporters must solve problems
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi