EUROCOM Panther 4.0 supercomputer laptop delivers unmatched 2D/3D capabilities for heavy duty 3D and 2D applications, like CAD (Computer-Aided Design), CAE (Computer-Aided Engineering), DCC (Digital Content Creation), visualization, and simulation. It is ideal for Engineering on the Go, Rapid Engineering Deployment Teams and for Server on the Go applications.
The EUROCOM Panther 4.0 provides three levels of functionality due to its customizability and ultra performance specifications.
- Ultra Performance Quadro Workstation when equipped with NVIDIA Quadro K5000M graphics with 4 GB of error correcting code DDR5 memory.
- 12 lbs (5.5kg) All in one Server when equipped with an Intel Xeon E5-2687W, RAID 5 and running operating systems such as Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 and VMware ESXi.
- High Performance Workstation for CUDA development when equipped with dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680M graphics or dual NVIDIA Quadro K5000M graphics.
The supported processors of the Panther 4.0 delivers exceptional high-def multimedia, multi-tasking and multi-threaded performance. These high-performance CPUs allow users to simultaneously run multiple applications at the same time -- all with increased performance.
The Panther 4.0 is based on Sandy Bridge-E X79 Express chipset. The Intel X79 express chipset delivers maximum processing power and next generation high speed storage interface.
Driving the system is a complete line of 6 core and 8 core Intel Xeon Processors based on the LGA 2011 processor socket.
- Intel XEON E5-2690; 8 cores, 16 threads; 20MB L3; 8GT/s; LGA2011; 32nm;135W; 2.90GHz (up to 3.80GHz)
- Intel XEON E5-2687W; 8 cores, 16 threads; 20MB L3; 8GT/s; LGA2011; 32nm;150W; 3.10GHz (up to 3.80GHz)
- Intel XEON E5-2680; 8 cores, 16 threads; 20MB L3; 8GT/s; LGA2011; 32nm;130W; 2.70GHz (up to 3.50GHz)
- Intel XEON E5-2670; 8 cores, 16 threads; 20MB L3; 8GT/s; LGA2011; 32nm;115W; 2.60GHz (up to 3.30GHz)
- Intel XEON E5-2650; 8 cores, 16 threads; 20MB L3; 8GT/s; LGA2011; 32nm;95W; 2.0GHz (up to 2.80GHz)
- Intel XEON E5-2640; 6 cores, 12 threads; 15MB L3; 7.2GT/s; LGA2011; 32nm;95W; 2.50GHz (up to 3.0GHz)
- Intel XEON E5-2630; 6 cores, 12 threads; 15MB L3; 7.2GT/s; LGA2011; 32nm;95W; 2.30GHz (up to 2.80GHz)
- NVIDIA Quadro K5000M; 4 GB GDDR5; 1344 CUDA; N14E-Q5; PhysX; OpenGL 4.0; DX11; MXM 3.0b;; w/ 3D Quad Buffering
- NVIDIA Quadro K5000M, is manufactured on the 28nm, kepler based GPU architecture from
- NVIDIA and is the most powerful GPU from NVIDIA, delivering ultra performance. With a massive 4 GB DDR5 of Error-Correcting Code video memory and 256 bit bandwidth, users can display extremely complex scenes and models as well as calculate large datasets with ease, on the go. ECC memory detects and corrects common types of data corruption, offering uncompromised data reliability.
- NVIDIA Quadro K3000M; 2 GB GDDR5; 576 CUDA; 89.6GB/sec; OpenGL 4.3; MXM 3.0b; 75W w/ 3D Quad-Buffering Support
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680M; 4 GB GDDR5; 1344 CUDA; 256-bit; VRAM 1800MHz; GPU 720MHz; Kepler (28nm); MXM 3.0b;100W
EUROCOM Panther 4.0 supports two VGA modules via standard MXM 3.0b interface with the ability to support up to 100W per card running in SLI or CrossFireX configurations.
Latest News Posts
- YouTube's web-based video player receives a slick new look
- EA teases Mirror's Edge Catalyst trailer ahead of Gamescom
- Basemark Web 3.0 announced, wants to benchmark all the browsers
- FDA approves the first drug to be 3D printed, arrives in 2016
- 'Dungeons and Dragons' feature film reboot on the way
- Windows 10 utilities for h97? (F Stream)
- unwisely spent on pursuits Muscle Building
- windows 10 help
- Nem ASUS sabertooth 990fx R2.0+ 4.7 pro freeze
- MSI X99A GODLIKE GAMING (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- HighPoint Unveils USB 3.1 Product Line
- Toshiba Unveils 256 Gigabit 48-layer 3D TLC NAND Chip
- Unigen Announces DDR4 Modules
- Seagate Reports Fiscal Third Quarter 2015 Results
- IBASE Announces ASB200-908 IPC