Acase, in partnership with design company yantouch, announces the availability of Black Diamond III, the compact USB powered Bluetooth speaker that mesmerizes with heart pumping music and a rhythm rocking vibrant lightshow.
Designed to be the subtle, yet elegant centerpiece on any shelf or desk, the Black Diamond III transforms into a glowing crystal with interchanging colors when powered. Compatible with all Bluetooth devices and also outfitted with an audio plug, the Black Diamond III converts into a programmable multi-color disco orb when the music starts.
The Black Diamond III comes with a remote control to easily adjust volume, lighting effects, brightness and colors, possess an inner storage chamber for the remote and can be interconnected to create the ultimate sound and mood experience. To see the Black Diamond III in action, visit here.
"Black Diamond III is the first portable Bluetooth speaker capable of mimicking music beats and rhythms through colors and movement," said Tom Hsieh, Sales and Marketing Manager of Acase. "Although small in size, it delivers room-filling deep bass and powerful sounds found only in larger speakers."
The Black Diamond III is currently available for $120 MSRP through Amazon.com and at http://www.apluscase.com.tw/. Acase will be showcasing their entire line of consumer solutions, including speakers, keyboards and smartphone accessories at CES 2013 in North Hall, Booth 5835.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft loves PC gaming, no HDR support in Halo Wars 2
- Pentium G4560 costs $64, fights Core i5-2500K at $270
- Modified Tesla Model S goes from 0-100 in 2.1 seconds
- Airbus wants to start testing flying cars this year
- Pokemon GO generated an insane $950 million in 2016
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99