Acase, in partnership with design company yantouch, announces the availability of Black Diamond III, the compact USB powered Bluetooth speaker that mesmerizes with heart pumping music and a rhythm rocking vibrant lightshow.
Designed to be the subtle, yet elegant centerpiece on any shelf or desk, the Black Diamond III transforms into a glowing crystal with interchanging colors when powered. Compatible with all Bluetooth devices and also outfitted with an audio plug, the Black Diamond III converts into a programmable multi-color disco orb when the music starts.
The Black Diamond III comes with a remote control to easily adjust volume, lighting effects, brightness and colors, possess an inner storage chamber for the remote and can be interconnected to create the ultimate sound and mood experience. To see the Black Diamond III in action, visit here.
"Black Diamond III is the first portable Bluetooth speaker capable of mimicking music beats and rhythms through colors and movement," said Tom Hsieh, Sales and Marketing Manager of Acase. "Although small in size, it delivers room-filling deep bass and powerful sounds found only in larger speakers."
The Black Diamond III is currently available for $120 MSRP through Amazon.com and at http://www.apluscase.com.tw/. Acase will be showcasing their entire line of consumer solutions, including speakers, keyboards and smartphone accessories at CES 2013 in North Hall, Booth 5835.
Latest News Posts
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' season 2 trailer reveals Vader, new friends & foes
- Disney-themed prosthetic hands are now a thing
- DARPA developing vehicle disappearing technology
- 'Toy Story 4' delayed by a whole year
- Samsung didn't infringe on NVIDIA patents, judge says
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent