Velocity Micro, the premier builder of award winning enthusiast desktops, laptops, peripherals, and the remarkable line of Cruz tablets announces the Edge AIO, a stunning 23.6" All-in-One PC. Specifically designed to fit the decor of any kitchen, living room, home office, or bedroom, the Edge AIO is a rare combination of aesthetics and power, and is fully configurable to meet the varying needs of all customers. Configurations start at just $799.
"The All-in-One PC market is full of uninspired, underpowered hardware that not only offers a sub-par user experience, but doesn't even look good doing it," said Randy Copeland, President and CEO of Velocity Micro. "We designed the Edge AIO to be the solution to those low powered, low expectation, chunky looking All-in-Ones."
Available in Pearl White, the Edge AIO combines the craftsmanship, performance, and support of an award-winning Velocity Micro desktop with the convenience and efficiency of an All-in-One. The Edge AIO's 23.6" 1080p screen offers nearly 25% more viewing area than the 21" competition. Powered by dual and quad core Intel processors, the Edge AIO is fully customizable to allow customers to decide how much or how little horsepower they need. A thin and lightweight design with brushed aluminum accents gives the Edge AIO a refined look that matches any room's decor. Key Specs include:
- 23.6" LED 1920 x 1080 screen
- Choice of Intel Core i3/i5/i7 processors
- Solid State hard drive options
- Bluetooth and 802.11b/g/n
- High Def video out, USB 3.0, SD card
- 720p Front Facing webcam
- 10/100/1000 LAN
The Edge AIO is designed, assembled, and supported in Richmond, Virginia. For more information or to configure your own stunning Edge AIO, visit http://www.velocitymicro.com/AIO.php.
Latest News Posts
- LG's new Watch Urbane is a seriously slick piece of smartwatch
- Hands-on with the Xperia Z4 Tablet, Sony's best tablet yet
- Lenovo announces the VIBE Shot at MWC 2015, a 2-in-1 camera smartphone
- Set off 'John Wick' in our Blu-ray giveaway, thanks to Roadshow
- Samsung's Galaxy S6 is demolishing the competition in early benchmarks
- ScaleUp 3,000mAh Portable Battery with LCD Review
- x79s-up5 f3 bios
- ASRock B85M-ITX + Nofan CR-95C?
- Western Digital My Cloud DL4100 SMB NAS Review
- Asus x75a motherboard replacement
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams