Velocity Micro, the premier builder of award winning enthusiast desktops, laptops, peripherals, and the remarkable line of Cruz tablets announces the Edge AIO, a stunning 23.6" All-in-One PC. Specifically designed to fit the decor of any kitchen, living room, home office, or bedroom, the Edge AIO is a rare combination of aesthetics and power, and is fully configurable to meet the varying needs of all customers. Configurations start at just $799.
"The All-in-One PC market is full of uninspired, underpowered hardware that not only offers a sub-par user experience, but doesn't even look good doing it," said Randy Copeland, President and CEO of Velocity Micro. "We designed the Edge AIO to be the solution to those low powered, low expectation, chunky looking All-in-Ones."
Available in Pearl White, the Edge AIO combines the craftsmanship, performance, and support of an award-winning Velocity Micro desktop with the convenience and efficiency of an All-in-One. The Edge AIO's 23.6" 1080p screen offers nearly 25% more viewing area than the 21" competition. Powered by dual and quad core Intel processors, the Edge AIO is fully customizable to allow customers to decide how much or how little horsepower they need. A thin and lightweight design with brushed aluminum accents gives the Edge AIO a refined look that matches any room's decor. Key Specs include:
- 23.6" LED 1920 x 1080 screen
- Choice of Intel Core i3/i5/i7 processors
- Solid State hard drive options
- Bluetooth and 802.11b/g/n
- High Def video out, USB 3.0, SD card
- 720p Front Facing webcam
- 10/100/1000 LAN
The Edge AIO is designed, assembled, and supported in Richmond, Virginia. For more information or to configure your own stunning Edge AIO, visit http://www.velocitymicro.com/AIO.php.
Latest News Posts
- Fractal Design announces its new Define S chassis
- Sony's upcoming Android-powered 4K TVs will launch in May
- Journey to the 'Enchanted Kingdom' in our BBC Blu-ray giveaway
- WB signs massive multi-picture tentpole deal with IMAX through to 2020
- 'Independence Day 2' welcomes back President Whitmore and Dr. Okun
- New Bios version adjusts SIO setting. What is SIO????
- C2550D4I won't boot
- Intel Series version in GA-Z68X-UD4-B3 motherboard?
- Etekcity RoverBeats T12 Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Speaker Review
- Installing Windows with a System Image from a different computer...driver issue?
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X
- ViewSonic Introduces New Line of Ultra HD Monitors
- Rapoo Announces VPRO V800 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces GR6 Gaming Desktop