Velocity Micro, the premier builder of award winning enthusiast desktops, laptops, peripherals, and the remarkable line of Cruz tablets announces the Edge AIO, a stunning 23.6" All-in-One PC. Specifically designed to fit the decor of any kitchen, living room, home office, or bedroom, the Edge AIO is a rare combination of aesthetics and power, and is fully configurable to meet the varying needs of all customers. Configurations start at just $799.
"The All-in-One PC market is full of uninspired, underpowered hardware that not only offers a sub-par user experience, but doesn't even look good doing it," said Randy Copeland, President and CEO of Velocity Micro. "We designed the Edge AIO to be the solution to those low powered, low expectation, chunky looking All-in-Ones."
Available in Pearl White, the Edge AIO combines the craftsmanship, performance, and support of an award-winning Velocity Micro desktop with the convenience and efficiency of an All-in-One. The Edge AIO's 23.6" 1080p screen offers nearly 25% more viewing area than the 21" competition. Powered by dual and quad core Intel processors, the Edge AIO is fully customizable to allow customers to decide how much or how little horsepower they need. A thin and lightweight design with brushed aluminum accents gives the Edge AIO a refined look that matches any room's decor. Key Specs include:
- 23.6" LED 1920 x 1080 screen
- Choice of Intel Core i3/i5/i7 processors
- Solid State hard drive options
- Bluetooth and 802.11b/g/n
- High Def video out, USB 3.0, SD card
- 720p Front Facing webcam
- 10/100/1000 LAN
The Edge AIO is designed, assembled, and supported in Richmond, Virginia. For more information or to configure your own stunning Edge AIO, visit http://www.velocitymicro.com/AIO.php.
Latest News Posts
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Survive the 'Inferno' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Samsung's inquiry blames batteries for the Note7 fiasco?
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99