PNY Technologies, Inc. is considered a leading designer, manufacturer and a worldwide leader in DRAM Memory and Flash Memory products. PNY continuing with its enormously successful and popular USB pendrives has now launched the new HP v180w with a very different philosophical message. Designed to appear like the infinity "∞" symbol, this USB pendrive attempts to deliver the message of infinite love and peace, which is very much necessary in this era where there is so much negativity around because of natural disasters and other things going around. The HP v180w's refreshing cool blue color is yet another subliminal way of delivering the same message.
The HP v180w is made of strong polymer that even covers the tapering front USB plug, protecting it against corrosion. While most of the surface is glossy, the end where it is required to hold it has been intelligently given a matte finish to make it easier to retrieve it from the port. The cap-less design ensures that you don't have to worry about losing the cap. Measuring a mere 8.0 mm x 21.0 mm x 44.1 mm, this drive is incredibly lightweight at just 2.62 g, making it very compact and highly portable.
The HP v180 is available in capacities of 4GB, 8GB, 16GB and 32GB, allowing you to easily carry and share your music, photos, videos, and other data with your friends. The drive has a USB 2.0 interface which is backward compatible with older USB ports. HP v180w assures a minimum read speed of 14 MB/s and write speed of 4 MB/s to ensures that you don't waste too much time during data transfer.
It is compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista Windows 7 and 8, and even on Mac OS 10.3 and above. The drive comes with a 2-year warranty from the date of purchase.
Fore more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA to reveal next-gen Volta architecture at GTC 2017
- Volta-based GeForce cards coming in 2018 with 48GB GDDR6
- NVIDIA to refresh Pascal GPU architecture in 2017
- New 'Doctor Strange' trailer spends time with villain
- AMD brings Polaris to embedded, the last frontier
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now