PNY Technologies, Inc. is considered a leading designer, manufacturer and a worldwide leader in DRAM Memory and Flash Memory products. PNY continuing with its enormously successful and popular USB pendrives has now launched the new HP v180w with a very different philosophical message. Designed to appear like the infinity "∞" symbol, this USB pendrive attempts to deliver the message of infinite love and peace, which is very much necessary in this era where there is so much negativity around because of natural disasters and other things going around. The HP v180w's refreshing cool blue color is yet another subliminal way of delivering the same message.
The HP v180w is made of strong polymer that even covers the tapering front USB plug, protecting it against corrosion. While most of the surface is glossy, the end where it is required to hold it has been intelligently given a matte finish to make it easier to retrieve it from the port. The cap-less design ensures that you don't have to worry about losing the cap. Measuring a mere 8.0 mm x 21.0 mm x 44.1 mm, this drive is incredibly lightweight at just 2.62 g, making it very compact and highly portable.
The HP v180 is available in capacities of 4GB, 8GB, 16GB and 32GB, allowing you to easily carry and share your music, photos, videos, and other data with your friends. The drive has a USB 2.0 interface which is backward compatible with older USB ports. HP v180w assures a minimum read speed of 14 MB/s and write speed of 4 MB/s to ensures that you don't waste too much time during data transfer.
It is compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista Windows 7 and 8, and even on Mac OS 10.3 and above. The drive comes with a 2-year warranty from the date of purchase.
Fore more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications