PNY Technologies, Inc. is considered a leading designer, manufacturer and a worldwide leader in DRAM Memory and Flash Memory products. PNY continuing with its enormously successful and popular USB pendrives has now launched the new HP v180w with a very different philosophical message. Designed to appear like the infinity "∞" symbol, this USB pendrive attempts to deliver the message of infinite love and peace, which is very much necessary in this era where there is so much negativity around because of natural disasters and other things going around. The HP v180w's refreshing cool blue color is yet another subliminal way of delivering the same message.
The HP v180w is made of strong polymer that even covers the tapering front USB plug, protecting it against corrosion. While most of the surface is glossy, the end where it is required to hold it has been intelligently given a matte finish to make it easier to retrieve it from the port. The cap-less design ensures that you don't have to worry about losing the cap. Measuring a mere 8.0 mm x 21.0 mm x 44.1 mm, this drive is incredibly lightweight at just 2.62 g, making it very compact and highly portable.
The HP v180 is available in capacities of 4GB, 8GB, 16GB and 32GB, allowing you to easily carry and share your music, photos, videos, and other data with your friends. The drive has a USB 2.0 interface which is backward compatible with older USB ports. HP v180w assures a minimum read speed of 14 MB/s and write speed of 4 MB/s to ensures that you don't waste too much time during data transfer.
It is compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista Windows 7 and 8, and even on Mac OS 10.3 and above. The drive comes with a 2-year warranty from the date of purchase.
Fore more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- PCIe 4.0 won't deliver 300W over the PCIe slot after all
- Ubisoft focuses on fixing The Division, delays DLC
- Gearbox working on a remastered version of Duke Nukem 3D
- Huawei unveils its new high-end Honor 8 smartphone
- HTC Vive preferred by more VR developers than the Rift
- Bootable RAID 0 via dual u.2 ports on x99 Designare EX
- Intel shows Merged Reality Technologies at IDF 2016
- Lenovo ThinkPad P70 Mobile Workstation Notebook Review
- GA-x99 Gaming 5 , Recon3Di audio problem ,windows 8.1 robot sound
- Could be used the both Intel graphics card and Nvidia graphics card at same time on Asus K555LB laptop?
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller