PNY Technologies, Inc. is considered a leading designer, manufacturer and a worldwide leader in DRAM Memory and Flash Memory products. PNY continuing with its enormously successful and popular USB pendrives has now launched the new HP v180w with a very different philosophical message. Designed to appear like the infinity "∞" symbol, this USB pendrive attempts to deliver the message of infinite love and peace, which is very much necessary in this era where there is so much negativity around because of natural disasters and other things going around. The HP v180w's refreshing cool blue color is yet another subliminal way of delivering the same message.
The HP v180w is made of strong polymer that even covers the tapering front USB plug, protecting it against corrosion. While most of the surface is glossy, the end where it is required to hold it has been intelligently given a matte finish to make it easier to retrieve it from the port. The cap-less design ensures that you don't have to worry about losing the cap. Measuring a mere 8.0 mm x 21.0 mm x 44.1 mm, this drive is incredibly lightweight at just 2.62 g, making it very compact and highly portable.
The HP v180 is available in capacities of 4GB, 8GB, 16GB and 32GB, allowing you to easily carry and share your music, photos, videos, and other data with your friends. The drive has a USB 2.0 interface which is backward compatible with older USB ports. HP v180w assures a minimum read speed of 14 MB/s and write speed of 4 MB/s to ensures that you don't waste too much time during data transfer.
It is compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista Windows 7 and 8, and even on Mac OS 10.3 and above. The drive comes with a 2-year warranty from the date of purchase.
Fore more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Naughty Dog announces March 18, 2016 release for Uncharted 4 on PS4
- Google is trying to make 4K video less demanding on your connection
- FBI says companies lost $1.2B due to email scams since October 2013
- Qualcomm's next chip will use machine learning to detect malware
- Intel teases 100TB or larger SSDs for 2020
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20