It takes MSI a while to determine to enter Workstation market. MSI felt compelled to expand product line, base on users' daily usage requirements. Thus after focus on developing quite a range of gaming notebooks for casual and hardcore gamiers for years, MSI GT60 Workstation will be arriving in December 2012. MSI created a professional tool for engineers, designers, scientists, and a lot more professional users ; helping them achieve their ideas, creations into tengible products or virtual artworks.
K2000 Quadro Cards Applications
NVIDIA Scalable Geometry Engine Dramatically improves geometry performance across a broad range of CAD, DCC, and medical applications. This enables you to work interactively with models and scenes that are an order of magnitude more complex than ever before.
- Fast 3D Texture Transfer
Allows fast transfer and manipulation of 3D textures, resulting in more interactive visualization of large volumetric datasets.
- Hardware 3D Window Clipping
Enables hardware-accelerated clip regions for faster data transfer between a window and the frame buffer to improve overall graphics performance.
- 16K Texture and Render Processing
Provides the ability to texture from and render to 16K x 16K surfaces. Beneficial for applications that demand the highest resolution and quality image processing.
- OpenGL Quad Buffered Stereo
Support Provides a smooth and immersive 3D Stereo experience for professional designing applications.
Quadro K2000 Features:
- CUDA cores: 384
- Memory capacity: 2 GB
- Memory bandwidth: 29 GB/s
- Active Displays: 3
- 3D Vision Pro
Full HD Anti-Glare Panel
MSI GT60 Workstation equipped Full HD (1920x1080) Wide View Anti-Glare LED-backlit, which covers about 95% of the NTSC color gamut. Producing more highly saturated colors that benefits media & entertainment industrial designers who are looking for vivid, and precise images results.
Multi -Display Supported
Intergrated Mini Display Port, VGA Out, HDMI Out supports multiple independent display outputs simultaneously, display capabilities enabling massive desktop workspaces and ultra-immersive visual environments.
GT60 mainly made by black aluminum case, makes the whole finish more stylish and durable. The interior of GT60 is also interesting; it features the 3rd generation Intel Core i7 Quad Core processor, and 4 memory slots that allow you expand your hardware up to 32GB. Meanwhile, 2 HiFi speakers and 1 subwoofer produce the sound realistically and dynamically. Last but not least GT60 equipped with professional-grade SteelSeries backlight keyboard, make the whole system so powerful!
Super RAID, Raid 0 Configuration Options
To maximize the read- and write speed on the new MSI GT60 Workstation, MSI Super RAID is included. Two 64GB Gen3 mSATA SSD's are working together in RAID 0 to increase the read speed to over an astonishing 900MB per second. MSI also offer two Hard Drives in Raid 0 or Raid 1 as optional configuration for different industry's needs.
Killer Network Accelerate On-line Tasks
GT60 Workstation includes high-speed Killer Networking chip, which can automatically classify and prioritize latency-sensitive application traffic for online tasks, live video and high-quality online audio.
Cooler Boost a Better Thermal Solution
Cooler Boost provides higher thermal headroom for heavy-load modeling, rendering or editing by just pushing one button then access to system cooling controls.
Open GL SPECviewperf 11 GPU Test
The results of tests with Specviewperf 11, GT60 scored 12.04fps in ProE-05 (10 times faster than using GTX675M Graphics), 31.94fps in SolidWorks- 02 (4 times faster than GTX675M), 31.89fps in Catia- 03 (6 times faster than GTX675M); that assured perofrmance of professionals usages.
GT60 Workstation designed for Specialised Technology. We provide solutions to integrate high performance computing with advanced visualization to transform their workflows, technology can apply to industries, like Manufacturing & Design, Media & Entertainment, Architecture Engineering, Trading Analysis, Medical, Life Sciences, Oil & Gas, etc.
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4