CyberPower Offers New Version of Gamer Xtreme XE with Intel Core i7 CPU, nVIDIA GTX 295 Graphics Card, DDR3 Memory
BALDWIN PARK, CA (January 14, 2009) - The best just got better. CyberPower Inc., http://www.cyperpowerpc.com a manufacturer of customized gaming machines, notebook systems, and high performance workstations, has announced a number of revisions to its award-winning Gamer Xtreme XE desktop gaming system to make it one of the best-priced and most powerful gaming rigs available.
The CyberPower Gamer Xtreme XE has been given a facelift for early 2009 with integration of Intel's® Core i7-940 2.93 GHz CPU and the new king of graphic processing technology, nVIDIA's GTX 295 1.7GB video cards. Other enhancements include DDR3 Triple Channel Memory, which increases game performance and decreases game loading times by a tremendous amount compared to 2GB dual channel memory; RAID 0; and Cooler Master's Storm Sniper gaming tower.
The original CyberPower Gamer Xtreme XE earned top grades by reviewers at publications such as CPU Magazine and Tweaktown. This new release promises more of the same, having already received the prestigious Editor's Choice award from Computer Shopper in January 2009. The new CyberPower Gamer Xtreme XE is the ultimate gaming machine designed to fit all your gaming needs.
Base price of this configuration is $2,999. The CyberPower Gamer Xtreme XE can be ordered direct from CyberPower and customized from the company web site with numerous component, optical drive and monitor options available. All CyberPower computer systems come with a 3-year limited warranty and free lifetime phone support.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800)707-0393; Email email@example.com
Latest News Posts
- Quixel uses Unreal Engine 4 to showcase its surface capturing tech
- 'Adventure Time' movie on the way
- HP impresses with its new Spectre x360 13.3-inch convertible laptop
- The Division to feature 100-player 'Dark Zones', PvP, and so much more
- Game on for our 'Hunger Games: Mockingay' Blu-ray Giveaway
- Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 Intel 82579V Gbit LAN Firmware Update Guide
- Dummy put Wrong processor in 1333-d667
- Underappreciated gaming accessories and over-hyped marketing terms
- asrock p67 transformer mobo & overclocking i5 750
- overclocking guide
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop