NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today the MultiSync MD211C2 and MD211C3 medical-grade displays for diagnostic imaging in healthcare organizations. The MD211C2 and MD211C3 are on display at Radiological Society of North America's 2012 Expo (Booth No. 7520) today through November 29 at the McCormick Place in Chicago.
These 2- and 3-megapixel medical diagnostic displays are designed to meet the needs of healthcare facilities requiring consistent and accurate medical imaging using Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS). MultiSync MD Series models are factory calibrated to the DICOM grayscale function for luminance and include a new, smaller front sensor to maintain a calibrated brightness as well as an ambient light sensor that automatically adjusts the display's brightness based on existing lighting conditions. The all-digital connectors, including DisplayPort and a new two-port USB hub, enable advanced connectivity for any type of workstation.
"We're excited to showcase these new monitors at RSNA 2012 in workstations that will include dual medical imaging monitors accompanied by a professional-grade referral monitor," said Art Marshall, Product Manager of Professional and Medical Displays at NEC Display Solutions. "NEC's goal is to increase productivity for healthcare professionals and improve their overall total cost of ownership."
The MD211C2 and MD211C3 include:
- 21.3-inch IPS panel with wide viewing angles
- 2- and 3-megapixel resolutions, respectively
- Factory calibrations to the DICOM grayscale function for luminance
- 1600 x 1200 and 2048 x 1536 native resolution, respectively
- 900 and 800 cd/m² brightness, respectively (both are 400 cd/m² calibrated)
- Digital uniformity correction reduces screen uniformity errors and compensates for differences in grayscale and luminance across the entire screen
- 70 percent smaller front sensor constantly monitors calibration and corrects for fluctuations of light output and color, maintaining the factory calibration throughout the life of the monitor
- GammaCompMD QA software for worry-free calibration and conformance testing to the DICOM standard
- 14-bit internal lookup table (LUT) provides for more finely detailed, high-definition rendering of color images and crisper display of even the most delicate shadings
- DVI-D and DisplayPort inputs and USB hub (one up, two down)
- 150mm height adjustability in landscape orientation (103mm in portrait), as well as pivot, tilt and swivel
- Restriction on Hazardous Substances (RoHS) compliant
- Five-year limited warranty with Advanced Overnight Exchange
The MD211C2 and MD211C3 are pending FDA 510(k) clearance, will be available in early 2013, and will include a 5-years parts and labor warranty with Advanced Overnight Exchange, which is one of the best warranties in the industry.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni