ASUS performance brand ROG continues to empower overclocking champions worldwide. On motherboards designed for Intel and AMD processors, multiple fresh records have been clocked in CPU frequencies, SuperPi 32M, and wPrime 32M/1024M, proving ROG is at the forefront of delivering highly tunable and extra-stable motherboards.
Best platform for dedicated overclockers and new records
The superior quality of ROG boards serves as a launching point for their performance mastery. Smart engineering, the finest components, and durable materials all contribute to motherboards that can handle the duress of dedicated overclocking experimentation. Built to sustain peak performance at all times, ROG motherboard offerings further ship with numerous overclocking and tuning-focused features, making them the most favored destination for enthusiasts aiming to push the PC performance envelope. The emphasis on catering to the overclocking community extends across product ranges, and covers Intel and AMD-based models.
Four new global records set
ROG Maximus V Extreme has become a regular record-breaker since its release, this time marking a new SuperPi 32M high at the ROG Camp in Berlin. Overseen by ROG master overclocker Andre Yang, the new record stands at 4'42.656", a considerable gain compared to the previous high of 4'43". An Intel Core i7-3770K was used in attaining this record.
An ROG Crosshair V Formula-Z and an AMD FX-8350 also commanded by Andre cracked existing CPU-Z processor frequency records by pushing the CPU to an impressive 8670.22 MHz.
At the same time, Hong Kong-based overclocker John Lam of HKEPC utilized the ROG Crosshair V Formula-Z to chalk up two world records in wPrime. For the 32M benchmark, he managed 4.532", while in 1024M his new global record is 143.766". John used an AMD FX-8350 processor in setting both records.
Further information on the world records, the people and the products behind them can be found at the official ROG site:
Additional coverage of Andre Yang's accomplishments may also be viewed at the site:
Latest News Posts
- Nokia unveils its new OZO virtual reality camera, priced at $60,000
- Apple expected to launch even thinner MacBook Air models next year
- New 'Batman V Superman' teaser revels in animosity
- USB-C connector updated with Intel's Thunderbolt 3 transfer protocol
- Crimson Edition hotfix driver released, fixes fan and game issues
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- Synthesio Announces Janet Megdadi As Chief Revenue Officer
- Polk BOOM Adds to Ready 4 Anything Speaker Family with New Swimmer Duo and Swimmer Jr.
- Viper SmartStart 4.0 Now Lets You Control Your Car from Your Wrist
- Gemalto Payment HSM Supports Cloud Tokenization Requirements for Secure Mobile Payment Transactions and Digitization of Credit Card Credentials
- ALL-METAL LG ZERO BRINGS TOGETHER LUXURIOUS DESIGN WITH BEST CAMERA TECHNOLOGY