Nov. 21st , 2012 - Taipei, Taiwan - Billion Electric Co., Ltd. (Taiex: 3027, trading as Billion), a leading Asia Pacific-based provider in communications, smart grid, smart lighting, and smart energy management solutions, today announces to globally launch a new Fiber-ready dual-band router, BiPAC 7800VDPX, featuring as all-in-one advanced router including concurrent dual-band Wireless-N 300 Mbps (2.4GHz/5GHz), Voice over IP, Gigabit Ethernet, and NAS in one unit; ecstatically, lately just granted the honors from Australian APC magazine and PC & Tech Authority with affirmations of "APC Highly Recommended" and "Five Stars Appraisal", respectively.
"This comprehensive VoIP ADSL router has received a number of favorable reviews from professional magazines and has granted high recommendation in Australia where we firstly launched as a good start. The feedback from the market once again affirms Billion's leadership in the broadband networking technologies," said Tim Chen, CEO of Billion Electric.
"Inheriting Billion's best selling VoIP models, our R&D team continuously puts in efforts developing killer product and finally comes with the BiPAC 7800VDPX. After times of field trials from professionals and broadband enthusiasts, the device outweighs other brands' routers no matter in WiFi speed and flexibility, putting our product way ahead of others. So far in Australia, it already triggers huge reverberation around households and power users who already are addicted with our value-added products. Now, we officially roll out this product worldwide in response to what customers deserve for their VoIP communication experiences."
As well as being IPv6-capable, the Billion BiPAC 7800VDPX ADSL2+ router exerts its potency by realizing Fiber connection with supporting dual-WAN connectivity through a Gigabit Ethernet WAN port. Also, embedded in the telephony functions are VoIP, automatic fail-over and least cost routing capabilities. Along with concurrent dual-band Wireless-N 300 Mbps (2.4GHz/5GHz), there are four Gigabit Ethernet ports on the back for running cables to devices around your home. The fourth port doubles as an EWAN (Ethernet Wide Area Network) port designed to connect with ADSL/cable/Fiber modem for dual-WAN broadband connection. It's also embedded with a USB port, letting the device act as a print server as well as a NAS (Network Attached Storage) device with DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) and FTP (File Transfer Protocol) access. With the plenty of features, the Billion BiPAC 7800VDPX delivers future-proof solution for ultra-speed FTTH (Fiber-To-The-Home) network deployment and services.
Latest News Posts
- Unsurprisingly, the PlayStation 4 outsold the Xbox One in January
- Grand Theft Auto Online Valentine's day special, Adversary Mode
- Final Fantasy 14 patch 3.2 begins the Gears of Change
- Google's 'right to be forgotten' initiative extended to every domain
- Battlefield Hardline: Betrayal brings a sword to a gun fight, and more
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives