Austin, TX -- Nov 14, 2012 / (http://www.myprgenie.com) -- Mushkin, Inc., an industry-leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance and mission-critical computer products, today announced its new sweepstakes partnership with one of the most highly-anticipated video games of the year, HAWKEN from Meteor Entertainment.
Beginning today through January 25th, gamers will have a chance to win the Ultimate Gaming Shuttle Computer powered by Mushkin and many other great prizes at http://www.poweredbymushkin.com/playhawken. Prizes consist of premium peripherals and performance PC upgrades from Mushkin's top-tier partners, including Shuttle Computers, SteelSeries, ZOTAC, and EK Water Blocks.
"HAWKEN is one of those game-changing titles that industry insiders think will take the entire mech-based first-person shooter genre to another level," said Nicolas Villalobos, at Mushkin, Inc. "As the game-changer in the Memory Industry, we're excited to collaborate with Meteor Entertainment on this sweepstakes."
For more information, visit http://poweredbymushkin.com/playhawken/
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell: Portal 2 is Valve's best single-player game
- Resident Evil 7 will enjoy free DLC chapter post-launch
- Gabe on Half-Life 3: 'the number 3 must not be said'
- Watch Dogs 2's new patch is better on RAM, and more
- Galaxy S8 rumored to cost $849, launches on March 29
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99