Austin, TX -- Nov 14, 2012 / (http://www.myprgenie.com) -- Mushkin, Inc., an industry-leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance and mission-critical computer products, today announced its new sweepstakes partnership with one of the most highly-anticipated video games of the year, HAWKEN from Meteor Entertainment.
Beginning today through January 25th, gamers will have a chance to win the Ultimate Gaming Shuttle Computer powered by Mushkin and many other great prizes at http://www.poweredbymushkin.com/playhawken. Prizes consist of premium peripherals and performance PC upgrades from Mushkin's top-tier partners, including Shuttle Computers, SteelSeries, ZOTAC, and EK Water Blocks.
"HAWKEN is one of those game-changing titles that industry insiders think will take the entire mech-based first-person shooter genre to another level," said Nicolas Villalobos, at Mushkin, Inc. "As the game-changer in the Memory Industry, we're excited to collaborate with Meteor Entertainment on this sweepstakes."
For more information, visit http://poweredbymushkin.com/playhawken/
Latest News Posts
- Save 58% on a Lifetime Subscription to Penzu Pro Digital Journal
- Realtek has produced a new onboard LAN chip aimed at gamers
- Meet the low-profile GELID Polar 1U air cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Storage is no sweat for the Transcend StoreJet 8TB USB 3.0 drive
- XIGMATEK pushes its a bright red power supply to market, the S550
- Gigabyty strange start-up behavior, please help! (video inside)
- Cars news
- Latest automobiles news
- Automobiles news
- Thecus N5810 Pro SMB NAS Review
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC