Austin, TX -- Nov 14, 2012 / (http://www.myprgenie.com) -- Mushkin, Inc., an industry-leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance and mission-critical computer products, today announced its new sweepstakes partnership with one of the most highly-anticipated video games of the year, HAWKEN from Meteor Entertainment.
Beginning today through January 25th, gamers will have a chance to win the Ultimate Gaming Shuttle Computer powered by Mushkin and many other great prizes at http://www.poweredbymushkin.com/playhawken. Prizes consist of premium peripherals and performance PC upgrades from Mushkin's top-tier partners, including Shuttle Computers, SteelSeries, ZOTAC, and EK Water Blocks.
"HAWKEN is one of those game-changing titles that industry insiders think will take the entire mech-based first-person shooter genre to another level," said Nicolas Villalobos, at Mushkin, Inc. "As the game-changer in the Memory Industry, we're excited to collaborate with Meteor Entertainment on this sweepstakes."
For more information, visit http://poweredbymushkin.com/playhawken/
Latest News Posts
- Rise of the Tomb Raider could soon receive DX12 abilities
- The Division will require 32GB of HDD space on the Xbox One
- Australia's biggest mobile telco Telstra hit by nation-wide outages
- iPhones being permanently bricked by 'Error 53'
- Rick Rubin's latest project is a Star Wars-themed electronic album
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance