(Oldenburg, Germany - October 14, 2012) Today, German software manufacturer Ashampoo releases the 12th edition of Ashampoo Burning Studio, the product that has already seen millions of downloads. Alongside full Windows 8 compatibility, Ashampoo Burning Studio 12 offers extensive enhancements that make Burning Studio faster, easier and sleeker than ever before. Burn data, audio or video files in all common formats to CD, DVD or Blu-ray discs including the most recent Blu-ray multi-layer discs (BDXL). Create slideshows, design booklets and covers or back up your files - all at a highly affordable price with Ashampoo Burning Studio 12.
"Ashampoo Burning Studio has become synonymous with burning excellence, easy handling and intuitive design. Building on this strong foundation, we have made various improvements in version 12, always in consultation with our users that provide us with solid feedback to enhance our products." says a confident Henning Seedorf, head of Ashampoo marketing.
New in version 12:
- New: 100% compatible with Windows 8
- New: Support for Blu-ray BDXL format
- New: Rip to FLAC and OGG
- New: Disc-Spanning to store large data volumes across several discs
- New: Normalize audio tracks
- New: Equalizer effect
- and much more ...
- Price: $49.99
- Upgrade price: $19.99 for users of a previous version
- More information here
Tackle virtually unlimited amounts of data
Thanks to the new BDXL support, Ashampoo Burning Studio 12 can now write to three- or four-layer Blu-ray discs and fit up to 128 GB of data on a single disc - equalling five times the capacity of standard Blu-ray recordables. This makes BDXL the ideal format to archive high-resolution photo, music and video files that occupy huge amounts of space. And should you ever hit the limit on disc capacity, the new Disc-Spanning feature will automatically distribute and burn your data across any number of discs for virtually unlimited space.
Built to perfection in Ashampoo Burning Studio
On top of award-winning and popular features such as burning data, music and movies, backing up files and slideshow creation, this lean, mean burning application has a lot more to offer. With fast program launch times, optimized handling and support for cloud storage services, this modern and efficient application is universally usable. And enthusiasts have come to appreciate the various options to customize their multimedia content fast and easily. It takes equally little time to whip up a slideshow with stunning KenBurns effects as it takes to add credits or professionally looking intros to your movie discs. To complete the excellent picture, the application comes with numerous menu templates, themes and disc covers as well as expert features that target disc images and bootable discs.
Ashampoo Burning Studio 12 is a highly efficient, versatile and flexible software suite that meets all the requirements for a first-class burning suite without being counter-intuitive or cluttered. You may trial the full-version for 30 days free of charge. After that, new users may obtain a permanent license key for $49.99. Users of a previous Burning Studio product may purchase an upgrade license key for $19.99.
Please download the trial version of Ashampoo Burning Studio 12 here.
Latest News Posts
- Dark Souls developer's next game will be on PlayStation VR
- AMD's upcoming Radeon R9 M480 rocks a Polaris 11 GPU
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare ARG reveals faction details
- PNY launches its new GeForce GTX 950/GTX 960 XLR8 OC series
- AMD's next-gen Polaris GPUs get busted on GFXBench
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched