MSI Computer Corp, a leading manufacturer of computer hardware products and solutions, unveils their newest AMD powered gaming notebook, the GX60. Armed with state of the art components, including AMD Trinity A10 Quad Core processors, AMD Radeon HD 7970M GPU, Killer E2200 Game Networking and Steel Series Gaming Keyboard, the GX60 is the ideal choice for gamers seeking a high-performance, yet affordable unit.
The GX60, part of MSI's award-winning G Series of gaming notebooks, delivers exceptional gaming experience through a combination of high-performance components and proprietary technology. MSI's exclusive TDE (GPU Overclocking) Cooler Boost Technology delivers one-touch performance boost while AMD's Eyefinity, a stereoscopic 3D technology, allows users to run multiple independent display outputs simultaneously.
"MSI spared no bells and whistles in creating the GX60, packing it with cutting-edge components including the latest AMD processor," said Andy Tung, vice president of sales for MSI US. "MSI is committed to the gaming community and we believe that exceptional performance leads to unparalleled gaming experience."
Available this week, the GX60 also comes with Blu-ray Disc reader, a 1920 x 1080 anti-reflection screen that reduces eyestrain while widening the field of view, 9 cell battery for extended mobile gaming pleasure, gold coated audio jacks (Audio Boost) for crystal clear and high fidelity sound, and more.
GX60 Full Specs
Latest News Posts
- KitGuru editor in chief apologizes for 'inflammatory' AMD article
- Intel Battery Optimizer Android app now cleans, too
- Assassin's Creed, Rainbow Six next in GeForce GTX bundles
- Microsoft's new 12.3-inch Surface Pro 4 starts at $899
- Netflix now supports voice commands on Windows 10
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Topic: X99E-ITX/ac with 32GB ram
- The Crew WILD RUN PC CLOSED BETA WILL BE PLAYABLE FROM OCTOBER 15TH TO OCTOBER 19TH 2015
- MLG Announces Broadcast Talent for World Finals in New Orleans
- Patriot Announces New Viper 4 3600MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit
- Supermicro Launches New 1U TwinPro Fully Redundant, Dual DP Node, SuperServer
- AMD Partners with Oculus and Dell to Power Oculus Ready PCs