MSI Computer Corp, a leading manufacturer of computer hardware products and solutions, unveils their newest AMD powered gaming notebook, the GX60. Armed with state of the art components, including AMD Trinity A10 Quad Core processors, AMD Radeon HD 7970M GPU, Killer E2200 Game Networking and Steel Series Gaming Keyboard, the GX60 is the ideal choice for gamers seeking a high-performance, yet affordable unit.
The GX60, part of MSI's award-winning G Series of gaming notebooks, delivers exceptional gaming experience through a combination of high-performance components and proprietary technology. MSI's exclusive TDE (GPU Overclocking) Cooler Boost Technology delivers one-touch performance boost while AMD's Eyefinity, a stereoscopic 3D technology, allows users to run multiple independent display outputs simultaneously.
"MSI spared no bells and whistles in creating the GX60, packing it with cutting-edge components including the latest AMD processor," said Andy Tung, vice president of sales for MSI US. "MSI is committed to the gaming community and we believe that exceptional performance leads to unparalleled gaming experience."
Available this week, the GX60 also comes with Blu-ray Disc reader, a 1920 x 1080 anti-reflection screen that reduces eyestrain while widening the field of view, 9 cell battery for extended mobile gaming pleasure, gold coated audio jacks (Audio Boost) for crystal clear and high fidelity sound, and more.
GX60 Full Specs
Latest News Posts
- PS4 Slim coming alongside PS4 Neo, reports claim
- Starting this week, declining Windows 10 upgrade will actually work
- Hottest new PC games discounted in digital pre-order sale
- Battlefield 1 Closed Alpha invites rolling out
- Fallout 4 mod support on PS4 delayed indefinitely
- Synology DS916 Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities