HighPoint Technologies, Inc., a leading SAS/SATA HBA and storage solutions manufacturer, proudly announces that its entire line-up of 6Gb/s SAS and SATA RAID PCI-Express 2.0 host bus adapters are Windows 8 ready: RocketRAID 4500 Series SAS 6Gb/s Hardware RAID HBA's, RocketRAID 2700 series SAS 6Gb/s Host RAID HBA's, RocketRAID 600 Series SATA 6Gb/s Host RAID HBA's, and RocketU Series USB 3.0 HBA's. HighPoint has actively supported every major Windows operating system from the early days of 3.1, to the recent debut of Windows 8. Our extensive line of 6Gb/s SAS RAID, 6Gb/s SATA RAID, and USB 3.0 HBA's are ideal storage solutions for any Windows 8 platform.
RocketRAID 4500 Series - 6Gb/s SAS Host RAID-on-Chip HBA's
HighPoint's RocketRAID 4500 Series RAID-on-Chip HBA's deliver best-in-class performance and significant cost savings over comparable hardware RAID HBA's. The onboard RAID processor and integrated memory maximize performance and reliability, while a comprehensive suite of management and recovery features designed to secure critical data investments.
The dedicated 800MHz, 6Gb/s SAS RAID-on-Chip processor and 512MB of onboard DDR3 cache memory, offload RAID processing from the system hardware, freeing up valuable system resources for performance hungry applications. Industry standard Mini-SAS connectors directly support up 8 SAS/SATA hard drives and SSD's, and up to 128 devices in cascade configurations when used in conjunction with SAS Expander devices. The optional battery backup unit improves recovery times and secures valuable data for up to 72 hours in the event of a power outage or severe non-storage related hardware failure.
RocketRAID 2700 Series - 6Gb/s SAS Host RAID HBA's
HighPoint RocketRAID 2700 series HBA's are the most diverse, versatile and cost-effective 6Gb/s SAS RAID controllers available in today's marketplace. Powered by our industry-proven RAID technology, industry-standard Mini-SAS connectivity with support for up to 32 devices, and PCIe 2.0 x8 and x16 bus speeds, RocketRAID 2700 HBA's can be easily integrated into a variety of hardware and software platforms, and are ideal for cost-effective, high-density SMB applications. RocketRAID 2700 series HBA's were designed to work in conjunction with Rocket EJ200 Series JBOD Modules which can double and quadruple the storage capacity of each external Mini-SAS connector.
RocketRAID 600 Series - 6Gb/s SATA Host RAID HBA's
RocketRAID 600L series HBA's are the ideal 6Gb/s SATA storage solution for any PC or Mac. The four SATA/eSATA ports are available in internal, external and hybrid port-configurations. Unlike other 6Gb/s SATA RAID controllers, RocketRAID 600L HBA's offer support for both point-to-point and port-multiplier storage configurations. Each HBA can directly support up to four 4TB hard disks, for a total of 16TB of storage capacity.
Port-multiplier capable storage enclosures allow each RocketRAID 6Gb/s SATA port to support up to 5 hard disks and SSD's. A single 4-port RocketRAID 600 series HBA is capable of supporting up to 20 SATA devices and 80TB of storage capacity.
RocketU Series - USB 3.0 HBA's with Dedicated 5Gb/s per-port Performance
HighPoint's RocketU USB 3.0 series HBA's deliver class‐leading 20Gb/s transfer bandwidth, and are optimized for external for 6Gb/s SATA SSD and hard drives. Each individual USB 3.0 port delivers 5Gb/s transfer speeds. USB 3.0 is no longer limited to plug-and-play device hubs; RocketU HBA's take external USB 3.0 storage to the next level.
Latest News Posts
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- KFC's new meal box charges your smartphone with its built-in battery
- Join the 'Gods of Egypt' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway!
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines