Austin, TX -- Nov 08, 2012 / (http://www.myprgenie.com) -- Mushkin, Inc., an industry-leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance and mission-critical computer products, today announced the worldwide launch of its new 30GB Atlas deluxe(TM) mSATA solid-state drive (SSD), scheduled to start shipping this month.
The new 30GB Atlas deluxe(TM), the latest from the award-winning mSATA SSD product line, is the fastest on the market, featuring read/write speeds up to 555/365 megabytes per second, and 4KB random read/write IOPS up to 92,000/70,000. Atlas deluxe(TM) delivers SSD reliability and performance, in a lower-powered, smaller mSATA SSD form factor that measures about an eighth of the size for easy installation on any device with an mSATA slot. Validated for NVELO Dataplex(TM) caching software and Intel(R) Smart Response Technology, the Atlas deluxe(TM) mSATA is well-suited as a cache for existing hard drives or as a standalone SSD for thin and light laptops and Ultrabooks(TM).
"Atlas deluxe(TM) is one of the top mSATA SSDs on the market today, having won Editor's Choice from TheSSDReview.com for delivering 'top performance at an unbeatable price,'" said Brian Flood, Director of Product Development at Mushkin. "We are pleased to expand this award-winning product line with a new 30GB offering. Even the most demanding customers can now satisfy their performance needs at a price that just makes sense."
- SandForce SF-2281 SSD processor with unthrottled IOPS firmware
- SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s) interface (backwards compatible with SATA 3Gb/s and 1.5Gb/s)
- Supports ATA APM, Security Set, NCQ
- TRIM support (OS/driver support required)
- S.M.A.R.T. support
- Built-in BCH ECC (Up to 55 bits correctable per 512 byte sector)
- High speed MLC NAND
- MO-300 (mSATA) form factor (50.80 x 29.85 x 4.85mm)
- User-upgradeable firmware
- RoHS, FCC, CE
- 3-year limited warranty
Latest News Posts
- Bungie makes Destiny 2 official with an artwork tease
- HTC Vive partners with WB for Ready Player One
- Android co-founder teases his upcoming smartphone
- Elon Musk teases Model Y for 'S3XY' lineup
- Samsung confirms that the Note7 isn't quite dead yet
- N3150-ITX Mini-PCI Express Slot
- Intel Optane Memory: What It Is and Why It Matters
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse