Austin, TX -- Nov 08, 2012 / (http://www.myprgenie.com) -- Mushkin, Inc., an industry-leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance and mission-critical computer products, today announced the worldwide launch of its new 30GB Atlas deluxe(TM) mSATA solid-state drive (SSD), scheduled to start shipping this month.
The new 30GB Atlas deluxe(TM), the latest from the award-winning mSATA SSD product line, is the fastest on the market, featuring read/write speeds up to 555/365 megabytes per second, and 4KB random read/write IOPS up to 92,000/70,000. Atlas deluxe(TM) delivers SSD reliability and performance, in a lower-powered, smaller mSATA SSD form factor that measures about an eighth of the size for easy installation on any device with an mSATA slot. Validated for NVELO Dataplex(TM) caching software and Intel(R) Smart Response Technology, the Atlas deluxe(TM) mSATA is well-suited as a cache for existing hard drives or as a standalone SSD for thin and light laptops and Ultrabooks(TM).
"Atlas deluxe(TM) is one of the top mSATA SSDs on the market today, having won Editor's Choice from TheSSDReview.com for delivering 'top performance at an unbeatable price,'" said Brian Flood, Director of Product Development at Mushkin. "We are pleased to expand this award-winning product line with a new 30GB offering. Even the most demanding customers can now satisfy their performance needs at a price that just makes sense."
- SandForce SF-2281 SSD processor with unthrottled IOPS firmware
- SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s) interface (backwards compatible with SATA 3Gb/s and 1.5Gb/s)
- Supports ATA APM, Security Set, NCQ
- TRIM support (OS/driver support required)
- S.M.A.R.T. support
- Built-in BCH ECC (Up to 55 bits correctable per 512 byte sector)
- High speed MLC NAND
- MO-300 (mSATA) form factor (50.80 x 29.85 x 4.85mm)
- User-upgradeable firmware
- RoHS, FCC, CE
- 3-year limited warranty
Latest News Posts
- Expert says self-driving cars means more car sex
- NVIDIA's next-gen GeForce teased with 'Order of 10' mystery
- Polaris is exciting, but will this be the GPU we're looking for?
- China is the first to have an autonomous police robot, with a taser
- The 'Space Jam' sequel is happening for reals this time
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- JBL Xtreme Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review
- PC reboots immediately after being put to sleep
- How does correct CPU install bend pins?
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched