Transcend Information, Inc., a worldwide leader in storage and multimedia products, today proudly announced the release of its exciting new Wi-Fi SD memory card that instantly adds wireless capability to an SDHC-compatible digital camera. With the Wi-Fi SD card and the exclusive Wi-Fi SD App, users can take advantage of the high resolution of their digital camera and the versatility of their smartphone or tablet to easily share beautifully shot photos to the world as soon as they are taken.
Perfect for Any Occasion
The Wi-Fi SD card operates in two modes: Direct Share or Internet Mode. Ideal for use on outdoor photo shoots and vacations, Direct Share Mode is automatically activated as soon as the camera is powered on, allowing peer-to-peer connections between camera and mobile device in any location. Thanks to the convenient Wi-Fi SD App, users can quickly switch to Internet Mode, which allows the Wi-Fi SD card to connect to a nearby Internet hotspot or even use the personal hotspot feature of smartphones and tablets. When connected via Internet Mode, users can browse and download photos from the Wi-Fi SD card and instantly email to friends or upload to their social network profile.
Free Wi-Fi SD App
Developed specifically for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch) and Android devices, the free-to-download Wi-Fi SD App automatically organizes Wi-Fi SD card data into intuitive categories. The convenient, easy-to-use design of the App allows users to effortlessly browse photos, watch videos, download content, and share via Facebook or email. Besides smartphones and tablets, Wi-Fi-enabled desktop computers and notebooks can access media with a similarly user-friendly interface by using a web browser.
Instant Shoot & View
The Wi-Fi SD App's Shoot & View feature takes advantage of the advanced capabilities of digital cameras and the large screen of mobile devices for a more efficient post-production process. First, simply capture a stunningly detailed picture using a high-megapixel camera, which then appears immediately on the smartphone or tablet. Next, download the image to local memory and manipulate in creative ways using today's sophisticated photo editing apps before sharing with friends and family.
Superior Speed & Capacity
Featuring the SDHC Class 10 speed rating, Transcend Wi-Fi SD cards provide higher transfer speeds and greater stability than currently available Class 6 cards. Combining excellent performance with a generous 16 GB (US$69) or 32 GB (US$99) capacity, each Wi-Fi SD card provides plenty of space and support for extremely high-resolution digital masterpieces.
Latest News Posts
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- SpaceX's December launch postponed until early January
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel