Today, LaCie announced the PetiteKey -- the next generation of the award-winning LaCie iamaKey. The LaCie PetiteKey kept the sturdy design and convenient key shape with keychain hole. Now it's nearly 30 percent smaller to more easily fit in a pocket or on a key ring. Best of all, with Private-Public software and Wuala Secure Cloud Storage, users can password protect and back up their data.
Don't underestimate the PetiteKey's strength because of its small size. The USB key's metal shell is waterproof up to 100 meters. Users never need to worry about their data being damaged or erased by water damage, which is one of the biggest causes of accidental data loss. The thumb drive protects data even if it's dropped in a mud puddle or put through the washing machine. Plus, the key's cap-free connector is scratch-proof, so it won't get scuffed by other keys in a pocket, purse or backpack.
The LaCie PetiteKey is bundled with Private-Public -- the easiest way to protect important and confidential files. A businessman who works from home and at the office needs a safe and secure way to transport data back and forth. The AES 256-bit encryption and password protection keeps his data secure if he misplaces the flash drive. And with a one-to-one gigabyte ratio of integrated Wuala Secure Cloud Storage for one year, users can back up their key's content to the cloud so they have access to their data on the go.
The LaCie PetiteKey with USB 2.0 was designed by 5.5 Designers. It is available in 8GB, 16GB and 32GB capacities through the LaCie Online Store and through LaCie Resellers starting at $14.99. For more product information, visit http://www.lacie.com.
Latest News Posts
- New Windows 10 Anniversary Update release date leaked
- Doom update makes it feel more like the original
- Overwatch Competitive Mode launches on PC
- Amazon says you can have an Oculus Rift by tomorrow
- Get a killer domain name for your tech business
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Deleted driver software
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines